eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Speaking of expense...the price announcement keeps getting pushed back. We were supposed to know it this summer, then September at D23 and so forth. My guess is that it will be well after the holidays. It would be great to know if I should keep saving up or if the amount will be above my price lid. :shifty:
I'd say keep saving. Then if it is above your price lid. You can buy yourself something else with that money.

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Speaking of expense...the price announcement keeps getting pushed back. We were supposed to know it this summer, then September at D23 and so forth. My guess is that it will be well after the holidays. It would be great to know if I should keep saving up or if the amount will be above my price lid. :shifty:
Amen Jamie. My family had pre-ordered two of the previous replicas for me for Christmas over the past few years and I was hoping they could do the same this year with Rizzo. Unfortunately, it looks like it won't happen this time.

I feel badly for eFX. I wonder how many sales they'll miss out on by not having Rizzo available for pre-order before Christmas.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Amen Jamie. My family had pre-ordered two of the previous replicas for me for Christmas over the past few years and I was hoping they could do the same this year with Rizzo. Unfortunately, it looks like it won't happen this time.

I feel badly for eFX. I wonder how many sales they'll miss out on by not having Rizzo available for pre-order before Christmas.
It shouldnt really make that much difference whether Rizzo pre-orders before Christmas because Rizzo wont be in hand to give, till around February anyway.So people can always say "I will get Rizzo for you as a christmas present for when he is available" whether the pre order comes in time or not.you still wont get it till WAY after Christmas.I would of thought Rizzo would of pre ordered by now.I guess communication about the costings must be getting quite involved.

Reaction score
I doubt we will see Fraggle Photo puppet replicas.As the Jim Henson Company own them, another license would have to be obtained, which I doubt would ever be offered due to Henson's past refusal on replica Muppets, and even if they did, eFX were concerned about having too many Muppet family spinoffs, because who would be able to afford them all.
It's a real shame that we keep having this sort of stuff get in the way...

Personally, I would love some Fraggles... not that I can really justify spending the money on these at this stage.

Telly

Reaction score
It shouldnt really make that much difference whether Rizzo pre-orders before Christmas because Rizzo wont be in hand to give, till around February anyway.So people can always say "I will get Rizzo for you as a christmas present for when he is available" whether the pre order comes in time or not.you still wont get it till WAY after Christmas.I would of thought Rizzo would of pre ordered by now.I guess communication about the costings must be getting quite involved.
Or since my birthday's in February....you guys can all get together and pitch in to get me Rizzo for my birthday :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Only wealthy people could commit to purchasing an item when no price has been set! :embarrassed:

Ignohippo

Reaction score

Ha! Actually, it matters quite a bit. I can't ask my family for something I have no idea what the costs would be.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Ha! Actually, it matters quite a bit. I can't ask my family for something I have no idea what the costs would be.
Tell them $400.They might even get some change, depending on if they order early and if no "hidden" charges get added to Rizzo's price by the factory!

kdking

Reaction score
If they made "performance puppet" replicas instead of photo puppets, I would be all over them like a pack of dogs on a 3-legged cat!:big_grin:
I would love to own ones that are authentic looking (and actual size), that I could put my hand inside and operate just like the real deal.That would be sweet.
But,alas, I fear that I am tilting at windmills,wishing for something like that:frown: