eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

goldengonzo

Reaction score
Star Wars Muppet posers is an, um... interesting idea. But involving George in any project is likely to bring the cost to the consumers up, not down. If eFX is having trouble selling this concept, I may have a suggestion.

Rizzo may not be as well known as, say, Kermit, so what you need to do is make people think they're buying Kermit! Dress the rat up in a green one piece with a couple of ping pong ball halfs on top of his noggin. Suddenly every poser is Kermit and you have a hit on your hands!

Luke

Reaction score
Star Wars Muppet posers is an, um... interesting idea. But involving George in any project is likely to bring the cost to the consumers up, not down. If eFX is having trouble selling this concept, I may have a suggestion.
Yeah it makes a lot more sense now that Muppetperson said its just a development idea - it was made to sound a little more solid at first. Knowing a little about licensing and branding i did think it sounded like something that would be a nightmare to do approval wise, the legal stuff would set the line back months and if they don't even have the licensors agreement for a SW/Muppet crossover yet it may well be the case either Disney or Lucas don't actually want themed posers - though the PVC's at the Disney Parks has shown us its not impossible to put out Star Wars themed Muppet stuff in some form.

I doubt this would happen but you never know - it just sounds like they are searching for a way to make and sell more before they put anything out. I hope we see Rizzo, or at least something, soon.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I LOVE the idea of choosing Piggy's wigs and Pepe's hoodies! I'd definately rather have Pepe in the hoodie rather than the black turtleneck with the gold chain
Ya, I thought I might've been the only one who hated that "cool and hip" look. I much prefer him in his hoodies. Or the suit he wore to see the Mobsters in LTS.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
If they really want to dress up the characters and continue to produce Rizzo, why not release a regular Rizzo and a Rizzo dressed as Mickey Mouse? I know if they put that in Disney stores at the Disney Parks they would sell, sell, sell. I wonder if that option has been looked into. :shifty:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If they really want to dress up the characters and continue to produce Rizzo, why not release a regular Rizzo and a Rizzo dressed as Mickey Mouse? I know if they put that in Disney stores at the Disney Parks they would sell, sell, sell. I wonder if that option has been looked into. :shifty:
I'd buy a Gonzo dressed like Donald Duck. I totally would, but that's a long story. :concern:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Kermit as Pinocchio, Pepe as Tinkerbell, Miss Piggy as Jessica Rabbit, Gonzo as Donald, Rizzo as Mickey, Robin as Jiminy Cricket possibly Fozzie as Beast. It could be a fun park-only series.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just got an eFX newsletter, but it only covers Star Wars and Star Trek.A Disney edition is coming in 2 weeks.