eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'd actually be fine whether Rizzo came out or not. I mean if he doesn't come out, then that's ~$400 I don't have to spend, but if he does come out I'd be more than happy to add him to my collection (he is one of my favorite characters afterall)

Davina

Reaction score
hope anyone who is going to comic con (wish I were one of em..) pesters them to death about this and makes sure they know we're all very unhappy with the way they've been doing (or more, not doing) things..

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
hope anyone who is going to comic con (wish I were one of em..) pesters them to death about this and makes sure they know we're all very unhappy with the way they've been doing (or more, not doing) things..

i don't think pestering a company that already knows that we really want these are the best way to go. I am fully sure that BRyan and the gang at eFX knows how bad we want these. There maybe some desression that we might not know about. I believe that it might be the lack of communication on there part. I think the best way to go about it is just ask if Rizzo and the rest getting made. I am sure that someone like Frogboy of WOE might be attending Con and they are pretty good at getting info for us.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm frustrated like everybody else, but the lapses of communication at EFX are probably unintended.

It would be nice for some sort of heads-up post on their website to thank customers for their patience. It's a 5 minute way to show customers they care about providing good service. A little bit of good faith goes a long way. No company is stretched that thin. I deal with all sorts of people in collectibles and it's the evasive companies that suffer most no matter how cool their products happen to be. Communication is essential.

I'd almost prefer another company to gobble up their Muppet poser license at this point, but I'll give EFX the benefit of my doubts until the announcements at Comic Con. Maybe they'll have something more than the same Rizzo, Kermit and promise of later. Maybe they'll have something unexpected to wow us! Let's hope so.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I believe Disney has already addressed issues with eFX, so lets hope things start changing.Comic Con will be the test.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Information is coming to hand that some firm dates(hopefully) will be announced at Comic Con.Stay tuned!

Davina

Reaction score
am listening but not holding my breath...
and not sure i can afford any time soon anyway... between oven dying (gotta save up for the new one now as we limp along...) and hubby's motorcycle accident last month, plus finally getting started on the nice long and pricey adoption process... (not to mention needing to save up for a convention we really want to go to next year since we weren't able to go to the one last year even after we bought tickets cuz hubby'd gotten deployed...)
they may have missed my window of opportunity if they're too pricey.. *sigh* which will be a shame.. for me anyway...

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I just recieved a newsletter from efx and got excited that there was some news, however there is NO Mention at all about the Muppets!

This is getting really annoying!

Chris