eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

statler salad

Reaction score
Hmm, isnt it strange how many people are so obsessed with whipping off Kermits clothes ?

Pino

Reaction score
Sign me up for reporter Kermit.. Like to have that standing on my werkplace.. including his microphone :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I think an earlier post by efx hinted that maybe the clothes would have to be stitched on due to licensing, but stitched on by only a few threads that could be easily removed, but fulfills the licence so there not ''dress-up dolls''!

Chris

Newton Gimmick

Reaction score
I have no interest in a Reporter Kermit if I couldn't remove his clothes. That'd be a mistake in my view. Especially with so many people unable to get the MR Kermit. Seems like a no brainer to make this one with removable clothes so he could be a plain Kermit as well.

I guess we'll have to wait for official confirmation.

muppets2

Reaction score
I have no interest in a Reporter Kermit if I couldn't remove his clothes. That'd be a mistake in my view. Especially with so many people unable to get the MR Kermit. Seems like a no brainer to make this one with removable clothes so he could be a plain Kermit as well.

good point:wisdom:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

Psssst. It has already been implied that the clothes will be loosely stitched in for easy removal.

It's not a mistake made by the company to do it this way due to the fact that it would be cost prohibitive to purchase the additional doll license for removable clothes. Posers of this sort are supposed to be priced between $200 and $500 on initial release. This is a creative solution.

Muppet posers are a unique product and hard to categorize. EFX has been using a good plan so far. We don't even know the price yet, but I suspect none of them will fall under $300.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I got to take new comparison photos today of eFX versus MR Kermits. I probably won't get to post them until tomorrow, though.

:stick_out_tongue: