Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Least favorite shows?
Pretty much anything contemporary: THE OFFICE, THE BIG BANG THEORY, any of the so-called "comedies" that cable channels like TBS and TV Land crank out every year . . . and certainly SpongeBob. . . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Still not willing to give that yellow sponge a chance, eh? :shifty:

Also, just curious, how come you don't like the Office?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Still not willing to give that yellow sponge a chance, eh? :shifty:
I gave him a chance when he first came out nineteen years ago . . . sure, the show was actually somewhat amusing at best, but I need a little more substance I can delve into and invest in. A dumb yellow sponge, a dumber pink starfish, and an octopus who makes Bert look like a party animal didn't cut it for me.
Also, just curious, how come you don't like the Office?
I found it to be an incredibly dull, boring, and at times even ghastly show. Plus, while I have nothing against the mockumentary format in general, I never felt it worked for weekly, episodic television series, where you're meant to invest in the characters and their story arcs: the mockumentary format, in this case, is quite disruptive, and takes you out of the story.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I'm not a medical expert, nor do I know how much sodium you intake with whatever your current diet is, so I have no idea; you'd need to consult with your physician on that one. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There we go!

There's a reason one of my nicknames is "salty white guy" in real life. :stick_out_tongue: