Electric Mayhem Bus visit

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
It was a small display at the Huntington Arts Council in Long Island during the Muppets, Music & Magic event. They also had a few non-Henson puppets there, too.

I saw that. It took my Mom and I all 3 days to find a day that the darn place was open, but we got there.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Before I read this thread I saw those bus pics and thought that WAS RKunkler with the bus. I'm thinking it was either the winners of the Ebay auction, a special car show or exhibit like someone here suggested, OR perhaps it was down in North Carolina where they filmed Muppets From Space because this is the newer bus from that film, not the original bus from The Muppet Movie.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
MelissaY1 Muppets From Space used the same bus as the one from The Muppet Movie. After The Muppet Movie was done filming they sold the bus and then in the 90s tracked it down, updated it and used it in Muppets From Space. They then sold it on ebay.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
MelissaY1 Muppets From Space used the same bus as the one from The Muppet Movie. After The Muppet Movie was done filming they sold the bus and then in the 90s tracked it down, updated it and used it in Muppets From Space. They then sold it on ebay.
Well I knew it had to at least be updated if it wasn't a different one since they look way different. I like the original personally. Better bus better movie back then.

muppetperson

Reaction score

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
I remember reading that somewhere a while ago. I thought it was kinda cool that they did that.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
muppetperson thank you. I hope that there is a better photo somewhere.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wish that they should give it a direct link and a full lenghth photo.