Electric Mayhem Shameless Plug Time

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
One: what are the dimensions of the band stage playset? It looks bigger than 6 X 10 inches.

It will probably weigh in at a bit larger than that. I won't know the exact size until I get the test shots in. I can guess but that won't do us any good. We raised the logo board about 2 inches, so now that and the scaffolding is even taller than before. It will be a big set.

Two: is Floyd's mustache still getting a trim?

Done and done. Looked better.

Three: how are the wilder hairs on Floyd, Animal, and Crazy Harry coming along?

Floyd's only change was the stache. Harry we had some approval trouble with so now we will make both heads in production and I will just have to try to show it later and see if I can get the wilder one approved. Animal's looks great and will hopefully be on the cover of Toy Fare in a couple of months. But I may show pics of the unpainted one sooner than that. Dunno yet.

Ken

matleo

Reaction score
Any idea when we can see the trimmed Floyd, ken? The moustache length has been my only real complain on any of the guys and Floyd is a character near and dear to my heart (hence the reason, the moustche lenght has been my only real complaint.)

--Matt

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah you can see him...I just don't know how to show you here. Maybe I can schedule it into a Daily Bit but that could take a while.

Ken

FER SURE

Reaction score
Yesterday I made the trek to my local EB to reserve my Series 2 set. I decided to get 2 of the Electric Mayhem stages, one for the regular assortment and one for my repaints. Here is to a run much larger that 400 on the Animal repaint cause thet Dr. Teeth is gonna clean me out. Cest la Vie

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Since it is being sold over five days at San Diego, the biggest show of the year, I think the tentative plan now is to make 2002 of them. The Beaker at the Chicago show will be 1000 pieces.

Ken

FER SURE

Reaction score
I thought there wasn't going to be a Chicago exclusive!! Ken you've made my day. I cant wait. This is great cause Chicago is only 4 hrs. by car. When do we get to see pics?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
4 hours by car? How quickly can you get there if you fly? Also, won't you PLEASE get me one? Just one, that's all I need!

FOZ

FER SURE

Reaction score
Before I promise that I will get anyone a figure, I have to find out how many I can get. This being said I would also rather trade with people. I would love to trade a Vanishing Beaker with someone who is going San Diego. So I think its just a little to early at this point to start promising people I will gewt them figs.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's only 2 per person right now, so I'm out.

:frown:

But, I'll live! :smile:

FOZ

CraigS20

Reaction score
Re: Three quick questions, Ken

Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
One: what are the dimensions of the band stage playset? It looks bigger than 6 X 10 inches.

Two: is Floyd's mustache still getting a trim?

Three: how are the wilder hairs on Floyd, Animal, and Crazy Harry coming along?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Dave,
Just wanted to know if you have received my email. Please email me as soon as possible. Thank you.

God Bless
Craig