1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Electric Mayhem Shameless Plug Time

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by ResidentLilly, May 15, 2002.

1. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Weird...I could have sworn I'd answered these.

One: what are the dimensions of the band stage playset? It looks bigger than 6 X 10 inches.

It is. It is about 7.5 deep by 12.5 wide by 12.5 high. Rough dimensions. Will know more when the test shot comes in.

Two: is Floyd's mustache still getting a trim?

Yes it is. Can't post it because I can't post here and our site is WHACKED and there has been no chance to update the Daily Bit. Probably have it fixed by Tuesday.

Three: how are the wilder hairs on Floyd, Animal, and Crazy Harry coming along?

No wilder hairs on Floyd were possible other than the trimmed stache. We did it on Harry and Animal. In order to get final approval, we will have to make both versions in plastic and see if the new wilder stuff actually works the way we want it to. It should, but I can't get final sign off until I prove it.

Ken
  2. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

ken,

you actually did answer those questions before.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Gee...I'm feeling like, I dunno, deja vu, or something...