Elizabeth Smart has been found!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nate,

The sign will gain more attention if you misspell 'freak' and spell it 'freek.'

Just a marketing ploy I'd like to share.

~Kev

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Wasn't this thread supposed to be about finding that poor girl?

:attitude:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Wasn't this thread supposed to be about finding that poor girl?
Chasity ? :confused:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i still don't know how one can brainwash a 14 year old teenager; a 6 year old would do the trick, but not someone who knows who she is for over 14 years.

and the guy who kidnapped her said that god told him to take her away from her parents. why in the heck would god or any god tell that to someone. i just hate these idiotic people who say they're getting messages from higher beings. that one of the things that messes up this country as a whole, is by having weirdos running around and not making any sense in the world.

i for one am glad this girl is back home with her family and friends, but i feel the hard part is now beginning because this girl now has to go back to her regular self and get her life in order. it's going to have problems for everyone and it will damage her for the rest of her life, but i think her family and her can get through this and by atleast a year, she will be pretty much back to herself.

ryan

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It is weird, there are some facts that show that she didn't want to leave them, one time they were at a large party or something and a guy asked the Elizabeth if she was alright and needed help, she said no, she was fine. she also denied her itenity when the cops found her. plus Elizabeth i guess wanted her kiddnaper ti bring her coisin to her or something, but he did not succeced in get her. there were times when Elizabeth was about less then 3 miles from home!!She was with these people for a long time, she then must have trusted them and became friends, they were the only people she could talk to. somethings nothing right here and more info may come out.

My Grandmother has wathced up on this story, every tv in her house was on the news about it, she so happy that this girl was found, but there are some puzzling details in this case.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: "Brainwashing"

It doesn't matter how old or young a person is; they can be brainwashed or at least influenced psychologically if the right methods are used.

Technically I wouldn't go so far to say that Elizabeth Smart was brainwashed, per se, but that she was influenced psychologically by her captors.

-Kim

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah i mean people are brainwashed everyday, threw products and ads and stuff, all diffrent fourms, it's not like hypnostiusm or anything, in which they can still think and are capable and they didn't take Dr Phils brain sucker. we are still not sure of all the stuff that has happend so brainwashed or not we really don't know. there very well could be more info to come out

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
all i know is, no one couldn't possibly brainwash me. i got to many insane family members that i couldn't forget, although i would like to forget them!

ryan

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
update

I just heard on the radio on the way home that Elizabeth was sexually assaulted, threatened individually, and was faced with threats to her family---by both the man and woman.

Right now there are 6 different accounts that wicked couple is charged with.

I am just so enraged and infuriated over this, and hope that JUSTICE will be served to those terrible minions!!

And may God bless Elizabeth with a clean, healthy body, and the ability to emotionally and psychologically overcome anything she may have trouble with in life...