Elmo, come out whereever you are!

Rosewood

Reaction score
"Seeking Elmo"

Dear furryredmonster, :attitude:
After reading all of the posts in this thread, I will say you nearly got me! I even started writing you a lenghty message, all in third person, but then I was pulled to reality by my husband. He first made me take a look at your "age", then made me compare it to my own, and reminded me that I have 3 step children, all over the age of 18, who are still acting as if they had just graduated from grade school. Its simply the attitude of the "new" generation today. It made me realize that by doing what I was about to do, I would simply be regressing myself back to your level of mentality in the way you see things. If you truely are the age you say you are, then you must be a VERY inteligent 8th grader to be able to get all your homework done and still have time to make posts in forums! Either that, or you are an "instigator" who is nothing that they claim to be, and is simply out to push peoples buttons so they can sit back and LOL at all the responses they get when they post a thread on a hot subject like Elmo. Which ever the case may be, I do give you my welcome, and just think I'll back off on responding to any more of your posts untill I think I have you figured out a little better.

Rosewood

Reaction score
"So that makes you.........?"

furryredmonster said:
You guys are retards if you do not like Elmo. And yes, Elmo does hold Sesame Street together, now, will any1 answer my question???
If all of us who don't like Elmo are "retards", than does that make those of you who do "superior beings" of some sort? If that's the case then, like the "Planet of the Apes" people said on "Spaceballs" - "Well, there goes the planet!!!" :big_grin:

maxdrive

Reaction score
Ill say this i dotn hate elmo but i do think they need to tone him down a notch they are over saturation of him right now

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
you are a very rude when it comes to her!

Rosewood said:
Dear furryredmonster, :attitude:
After reading all of the posts in this thread, I will say you nearly got me! I even started writing you a lenghty message, all in third person, but then I was pulled to reality by my husband. He first made me take a look at your "age", then made me compare it to my own, and reminded me that I have 3 step children, all over the age of 18, who are still acting as if they had just graduated from grade school. Its simply the attitude of the "new" generation today. It made me realize that by doing what I was about to do, I would simply be regressing myself back to your level of mentality in the way you see things. If you truely are the age you say you are, then you must be a VERY inteligent 8th grader to be able to get all your homework done and still have time to make posts in forums! Either that, or you are an "instigator" who is nothing that they claim to be, and is simply out to push peoples buttons so they can sit back and LOL at all the responses they get when they post a thread on a hot subject like Elmo. Which ever the case may be, I do give you my welcome, and just think I'll back off on responding to any more of your posts untill I think I have you figured out a little better.

that was totally rude! APOLOGIZE!