Elmo, come out whereever you are!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
(That also goes as a reminder to anyone who is being hostile automatically to the member because s/he likes Elmo)
Ok, you're right, I was to quick to jump to conclussions. And for that I'm sorry. I'm going to stop posting in this thread now.

F

furryredmonster

Like I said, I am sorry. I was just in dis-beleif that none (almost) do not like Elmo. Forgive me.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Like I said, I am sorry. I was just in dis-beleif that none (almost) do not like Elmo. Forgive me.
Forgiven. And welcome; officially; to Muppet Central.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
welcome i should of said this eariler just don'rt post the same thing in two diffrent threads

Beauregard

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
No halm done. Admittedly it was really our fault for jumping down your neck the moment the word Elmo emerged, lol. I am glad you like Elmo. If everyone liked the same things SS would be Just Ernie! And then we'd all hate Ernie. or it would be just Sunffy and we'd all hate Snuffy. Thank goodness Elmo has fans!

mummytomb

Reaction score
Don't you see enough of him EVERY FREAKIN' DAY?!!?!!?!!?

He's not the worst,though.

I don't even consider Baby Bear a Muppet.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hey Muppet Danny--

When are you gonna do the Ugly Muppet Toy thingy again? I have a cherished Elmo doll who's seen his fair share of abuse. He'd probably win due to the abuse!!! :big_grin:

BJ

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
What's wrong with Baby Bear?

Yeah, that was kinda rude what he said. its fine if he doesn't care for Baby Bear but come on.