Elmo's Christmas Countdown

BEAR

Reaction score
For some reason the link isn't working for me. What is it going to be about? Oh, this is sooo exciting! I've been wanting something like this!:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
probably a sketch

Okay, let me think...

1. "Elmo's Christmas Countdown". Mm-hmm. I should've figured that.
2. Tony Sirico and Steve Schirripa are "playing Bert and Ernie"? I'm confused... are they like going to dress up as Bert and Ernie for fun, or are they going to dub the voices, or what?
3. Does Ty Pennington's appear confirm they're doing away with the old set and getting a new one?
4. Big Bird, Oscar, Snuffy, Grover, and Count as the co-stars? I hope that's true, and doesn't turn out to be like what they did with Trapper on M*A*S*H.
5. This will certainly be... interesting to say the least, hopefully it will turn out better than I anticipate.
I could be wrong but they're probably going to do a Bert & Ernie type sketch. I don't think they would do well as new voices for the muppets.

Last primetime special was on NBC SS 20th ann'y The Count counted the commercial breaks most of which started with a promotion for the Jim Henson Hour coincidence? Yeah, right.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Actually the last Primetime special was "Stars & Street Forever" which also aired on ABC. Oh, and I allready posted about this before this thread happened, but whatever.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Actually the last Primetime special was "Stars & Street Forever" which also aired on ABC. Oh, and I allready posted about this before this thread happened, but whatever.
No, the last non-PBS prime-time special was CinderElmo, which aired on Fox in 1999. I don't know if Sesame Street Unpaved, The Greatest TV Moments: Sesame Street Music A-Z, or the A&E Biography special should count as specials or not, but they were broadcast after CinderElmo.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Was the new years eve one before the Stars & Street Forever one? Because both of those we're from 94 right?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'd really only be interested if all the characters got equal time. I'll probably check it out, but we'll see how it goes. :smile:

And I won't watch anything to do with The Sopranos, heh.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, the last prime time special was The Street We Live On, remember?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Goof sorry

Sorry meant to type in first Primetime special on a commercial channel sorry guys I was aware of the other specials in addition to the numerous appearances of individual characters in other shows.:embarrassed:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So the special called our first special was on PBS?

Or what about the prime time Christmas special in 1978.