emailing Muppeteers

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Here's one way to get a Muppeteer's e-mail address.

1. Write a goofy little fan letter.

2. Include your e-mail address.

3. Mail it the "old way".

4. Wait a lot.

You just might get an e-mail from a Muppeteer. Or you might not.

(right Jackie? LOL! :big_grin: )

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah but they email Jackie back just to make sure she isn't tempted to pop round to the offices and collect her reply in person - there are only so many homemade Muffins a muppeteer can eat y'know ! :big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah but they email Jackie back just to make sure she isn't tempted to pop round to the offices and collect her reply in person - there are only so many homemade Muffins a muppeteer can eat y'know ! :big_grin:
True, but I'm sure she could send virtual muffin cards or something like that...

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
LOL Maybe - i have this theory that anyone who sounds like a crazed Muppet fan, and sends letters with a postmark of 'New York' or 'Hollywood' will likely get a quick reply - if everyone starts writing from those places you'll likely get an automated reply from Kermit :- "Hi Ho - We're out of the office for the forseeable future pitching our boffo socko new movie script to an exec in Munich. Please don't call us, we'll call you --- and yes, Bill Baretta is cute as a button, but no - he does not pose with Muffins."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Hmmmmmm - how much would it alarm you Cory if you found out you had been conversing with them for years here under anonymous guises ? :wink:
I expect we have. I have a list of suspects.

No 1. Luke

No 2. Um, I'll have to think about this

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
I emailed Rick Lyon a couple of times, and he's always replied, of course! Maybe I should email him again to show him my new website! Yaaaah!

::runs away::

(Oh ya, if you don't know who he is go to: http://www.lyonpuppets.com/ )

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Hmmmmmm - how much would it alarm you Cory if you found out you had been conversing with them for years here under anonymous guises ?<<<

Why, it wouldnt alarm me at all...I had the pleasure of meeting them in December and they got to see what a warm and nice person I am. Bill loved my rubber chicken necklace, as he said he used to wear one. I think I ended up talking to Bill and Jerry the most.

As for eluding to JHC performers other than the occational Nelson or Baretta appearence on the old MC...perhaps you could shed some light on those comments...any anonymous handle that was actually a JHC performer we didnt notice? Or are ya just trying to be mr. inside:wink: j/k C'mon, ya can spill the beans!

Beauregard

Reaction score
When I am a Muppeteer I will visit the board regulaly to see what people are saying about me.

If I become a Muppeteer that is.

Does anyone know how to become Muppeteers? The annonimous monster third row at the back would do.