Emmet Otter Special Edition coming to DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
Their putting... ugh... Animal Jam on DVD? I wonder if they could put the animated Dog City on DVD. Would they hace to get rights from Nelvana?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Dog city was alright i would watch it but it can't be no more then 8.88

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

cool. I plan on gettin my copy of "Emmet" (along with Cinderella dvd, there due out the same day!) on DVD :smile: my Disney/Buena Vista tape of "Emmet" is gettin there! I know HIT! could have made the effert to ask Disney to use kermit, but then again. :rolleyes: :zany:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Did Paul Williams explain why the lost song was cut from the special?

Regarding Dog City, I don't think Hit! would have trouble releasing it on DVD. The Jim Henson Company owns the show, not Nelvana. Nelvana may have animated the show, or helped produce it, but I'm sure that Henson owns the distribution rights and that Nelvana doesn't have much controll over a DVD release (I could be wrong).

If the Dog City special ever gets released on DVD in North America, I wonder if Hit! would release an episode of the animated series as a bonus feature? If Hit! releases The Christmas Toy on DVD next year, I hope that an episode or two of The secret Life of Toys gets included as a special feature.