Enough Is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
yeah bbf=big bird fan ( or big ******* fan hee hee)

its ok we can still have fun with it

Kimp I'll see you in the parking lot today0--lets rumble
I bet on anythingmuppet will win! haha!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ah, let's see now... I'll just add this to my list... there we go, okay, let's check this new list out:
People who think I am cool
1. My mom
2. Barry Lee

Well, at least I can say the list has doubled.:smile:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Vic, buddy, boobalah, y'know I've always got yer back. So why no love for yer ol' pal lowercasegods?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i gusse im just in muppet centreal denyal or something but i have been and always will be amazed at how a lot of people take this Form so so seriously. You all make it a part of your evreyday lives to at least say somthing on one if not more posts. When that happens its kind of like a marrige i think. To much of a good thing is not good. i really dont know what that really meant but anyway back to my point. this is just a MUPPET FAN SITE dont get so worked up over evry little thing the muppets or the people on here say or do.

Jim Henson a person who without him no one would be here on this thing, tryed to find the best in evreyone, why cant we. One more thing then ill shut up a very wise little bunny once said and i quote "If you can't say anything nice dont say anything at all"

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Dude! It's the very first of the Wilkins coffee commercials--The Public Service. If you dont have it, I have the dialogue right here:

The Public Service

Wilkins: Care for a cup of Wilkins Coffee?
Wontkins: No I dont like Coffee
*Wilkins Shoots Wontkins Down*
Wilkins: This has been a public Service!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
And also I dont think it''s how people were immature ( but some of us *cough BBF cough* want to be immature and annoy people), more than it is misunderstanding. On a message forum you cant tell how people are saying things, in which tone. Therefore, it leads to misunderstanding. I think if we all try to understand each other, we'll not get into the fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.