Enter the Labyrinth (Role Play 10th July 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ernie? Whats with u having animals in our apartment? I know Bernice has been in the apartment but now a rat? *shakes head* Lets get out of here before Ernie finds someone else to invite.

Beauregard

Reaction score
RAGGY RAT: You would do that for me?

*Burst into tears.

RAGGY RAT: I have alwyas wanted to escape from here and join a show.

*blows nose*

Eerr, would you mind showing us out of here?

RAT: Sure.

-----

Raggy pulls open a curtain at the back of the tunnel and we can see inside Fraggle Rock.

-----

RAT: This is my exit. From here you guys would still have a way to go home, bbut now you have to take me along. I am sooo happy.

Yeah, me too. Home!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
RAT: I'm just waiting for my friend, a giant bird, to arrive. He is leaving with me. I sent him out to find anyone else who wants to leave, I hope he is alright.

Huh? We just ran away from him? I mean, he lo-oks scarey, right? Right, everyone?

Erine81981

Reaction score
He was pretty scary. I hope hes ok. Ernie threw a pinic cloth on him. *Bert looks on his shoulder to find something missing* Oh no!!!! Bernice is gone! Where is she?! *yells out for Bernice*

Aaron

Reaction score
she's fine she'll find her way she's a pigeon

Erine81981

Reaction score
*Bernice comes flying in* Oh thank goodness. So about that hole? Are u sure its big enough? It seems that i've seen this hole somewhere before. *scratches head* Hey look its a one of a kind Fraggle Bottle Fizz cap. I've been looking for one of these ever since I heard that story of the faggles but they don't esctice. Do they?

Beauregard

Reaction score
-----

The bird enters the room.

BIRD: Oh so you found him anyway. Yes and you threw a table cloth over me in the process. Humph.

RAT: Ok, lets go. As we leave we will enter some kind of brightly lit cavens in a place called Fraggle rock, but as soon as we are in there, I will press a button and we'll arrive in your Muppet Theatre.

-----

Let's go.

-----

Everyone exits through the hole and then gets zapped to the theatre. They see a large rocket sat on the middle of the stage. A tall shadowy man climbs through the door and a voice is heard over the PA system.

-----

VOICE: I may be gone, but trust me, I'll be back. You'll never me rid of me you Muppets.

Wow, that was bad, but look, we made it guys!!!

*Everyone cheers*

----------------------------------------------------

The End

Status
Not open for further replies.