Enterprise canceled

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
so, it's all your fault. :flirt:
Good gracious! Super Scoot has returned!

__

Interprited for mime:

_________! _____ _______________!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
The people at trekunited.com are doing such a great job of raising money and awareness to get the show back on the air. As of today, Paramount has agreed not to tear down the sets just yet, which is a major step!
Paramount wants the show to end. They don't want to move the show to another network. Also, Brannon Braga has moved on with a new series that is coming to CBS this coming fall with Brent Spiner (aka Data).

By the way, the series finale has already been filmed and is 2 hours long. The series finale is called "These Are The Voyages." Jonathan Frakes who plays Will Riker and Marina Sirtis who playes Deanna Troi will reprise their roles. They're going to be on the Enterprise D in a holodeck looking at the mission logs of the NX-01 Enterprise.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
By the way, the series finale has already been filmed and is 2 hours long. The series finale is called "These Are The Voyages." Jonathan Frakes who plays Will Riker and Marina Sirtis who playes Deanna Troi will reprise their roles. They're going to be on the Enterprise D in a holodeck looking at the mission logs of the NX-01 Enterprise.

ryan
:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:

Holodecks? Eech, I think I'm going to be sick.

__

Interprited for ancient Rome:

Holodeckacuses? Eachicus, me thinks me's sickacus going forth to beset me around.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:

Holodecks? Eech, I think I'm going to be sick.

__

Interprited for ancient Rome:

Holodeckacuses? Eachicus, me thinks me's sickacus going forth to beset me around.
You can personally thank Rick Berman and Brannon Braga for writing the last episode of the series.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Am I surprised?

Wait, maybe they'll be denying the exstence of the crew. Like, it was just a training assimulation.

That would certainly sort out any continuality problems.