Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
HOLY CRACKERS!!!

This trailer was SO FRIGGIN AWESOME!!! I really REALLY can't wait to see this film! I especially love Palpatines role, along with a lot of the starship designs! Plus I recorded it on my DVR, so I can watch it AGAIN AND AGAIN! Gonna go see ROBOTS this weekend too, so I'll be able to see it on the big screen as well!

Did somebody say Wookie?

SO COOL! :halo: :excited: :zany:

P.S. Just bought Anakins Starfighter from the Ep III Sneak Preview line today, love how it looks a little like Vaders TIE!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh man, I'm goosepimply!

So, SOOOO COOL!!! And did you see Natalie? What a fox!

I am amped, I can not wait!!!

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
that was the greatest trailer EVER! i loved that when eath koth,kit fisto and mace windu went in and said"your under arrest chancellor"and the palpatine said "are you challenging me master windu?"and then he pulled out his lightsaber AND KICKED BUTT!

CaptainYoda

Reaction score
The trailer was Awesome! The movie is gonna be Awesome!! So much cool stuff crammed into one trailer! I cant wait!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I went to see Robots today so I could see the new trailer. They showed the old trailer from November! What's up with that?!?

So I came home and watched it on Tivo from last night's "The O.C." Wow--awesome stuff! My wife thought it gave away a little too much, but I'm just so excited about seeing new Star Wars footage!

Methinks this movie will rock!

:excited:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Cant say I like Star Wars that much, I may see it and get a bit confused however!