Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

scooter289

Reaction score
gorgonmanistan said:
im hoping windu and plo koon will get good deaths.
According to Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu) he's gonna get an honorable death instead of getting taken out like a "suka". As for Plo Koon, I'm not quite sure.

As for the trailer, I ABSOLOUTLY LOVED IT!!! MY FAVORITE PART WAS ANAKIN LEADING THOSE CLONE TROOPERS!! THAT WAS JUST WOW!!!! PLUS WHEN MACE, KIT FISTO, AGEN KOLAR, AND SAESEE TIIN CAME IN TO ARREST PALPATINE, IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! THIS IS GONNA BLOW ALL THE OTHER PREQUELS OUT OF THE WATER!!!

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
scooter289 said:
PLUS WHEN MACE, KIT FISTO, AGEN KOLAR, AND SAESEE TIIN CAME IN TO ARREST PALPATINE, IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! THIS IS GONNA BLOW ALL THE OTHER PREQUELS OUT OF THE WATER!!![/B]
agen kolar?i thought that was eath koth.

scooter289

Reaction score
gorgonmanistan said:
agen kolar?i thought that was eath koth.
No, it's Agen Kolar, according to the official sites databank, eath koth doesn't appear in Revenge of the Sith.

Frogster

Reaction score
Obviously, I've seen the wrong trailer! Does anyone wanna give me a direct link to see the trailer containing Saesee Tiin and the others arrest Palpatine???

Jackie

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Episode 3! I was totally disappointed with 2 so I really hope 3 makes up for it. I still remember watching the trailer to The Phantom Menace so many years ago! We're finally here for episode 3 and I'm totally excited! I'll be on vacation when it comes out but i'll be sure to see it when i get back!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I really liked Episode II, myself. It really worked for me, and I was impressed by quite a bit of it. Anyway, III looks super-dark, which is appropriate. I've re-watched the trailer, and each time it gets me more excited. I'd better stop, or else I'll hype it up way too much for myself.

Frogster

Reaction score
Man, I loved it! Palpatine rushing Mace, Saesee, Kit, and Eth; Yoda and Palpatine fighting in the Senate chambers, the battle on Kashyyk, and so so so much more! Man, I can't wait!