1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Episodes that Have Stuck with You

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by D'Snowth, Aug 31, 2009.

1. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Thanks to @Schfifty for uploading episodes from my childhood. Here's one that I'm very glad to see again, featuring the Count, Big Bird, and Prairie Dawn.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Here's another good one that I remember from the vault of @Schfifty . Now that I see it, couldn't they all have been following multiple ants without knowing it? Whatever.

3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I remember an episode that must've been from season 32 or 33 because I was three when I saw it. It was about Big Bird wanting to play basketball with some older kids (Miles, Gabi, and their friends) but I think he ends up spraining his ankle.

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It was from Season 33.

5. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Well I finally found the closing of that episode, which I haven't seen in nearly ten years! Good things come to those who wait...

MikaelaMuppet and MuppetSpot like this.
  6. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

The one where Oscar read Sleeping Beauty and another where the cast read a book about a king who told his subjects what to do.
    As for ones I've seen on YT, definitely that X-Files parody.

7. DePingPong

DePingPong Well-Known Member

Looking for one that I think is from the 90's. All I remember is Elmo holding a stop sign outside of Oscar's can.

8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Thanks @DePingPong for uploading this gem I still remember clearly from Season 35:

The combination of Telly's enthusiasm and excitement, Alan's ever-growing frustration, Seth Green's guest appearance, and Big Bird lost in his own birdseed world made this a memorable episode. A little surprised I didn't tape this myself when it was on.

9. D'Snowth

I brought it up in another thread, so here it is now:

10. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

That sounds really funny. I hope a Sally Cruikshank cartoon was on this episode.

11. D'Snowth

I'm suddenly remembering an episode, I think from Season 32 (maybe, I wouldn't swear to it) where Maria's mom came to visit, but the Muppets kept taking up so much of her time that Maria was getting really sad about not being able to spend time with her own mother - whom she hasn't seen in years - because she's too busy playing with Big Bird and Elmo and the others.

12. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

I think I may remember that one. Didn't Snuffy sing a song about the Spanish word "Hola"?

13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

https://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_3919

14. D'Snowth

That's the one.