1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Episodes where you could totally feel for a charachter

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BooberFraggless, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

I just thought of another character I identify with. Mokey in Fraggle Wars, because I believe everyone's the same under the skin.
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, you better listen Donomic, Collgoff, and mostlylikeMokey, because I have something to say.

I can identify with Wembley in Gone But Not Forgotten, because I lost my grandmother Mary Clark on the 14th of January (this month), my dog, Coco, lasy year, my grandfather, Don Timmerman, three or four years ago, and my grandmother, Carolyn Timmerman just like he lost Mudwell, the Mudbunny.

I will agree with Gobo that whatever he has from Jerry or the nest from the pet thimble bug, it's like part of the bug or even his silly creature friend is still alive.