1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ernie and Bert on Conan

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by AndyWan Kenobi, Sep 17, 2004.

1. punkNpuppets New Member

2. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Oops, I've been misnderstood again!

Apparently what I said has been misunderstood, so I shall re-explain myself. I think its bad that people automatically assume that they are gay. What I meant by my comment was that girlfriends would certainly settle the argument. Bert and Ernie are my favourite Sesame Street characters And as a bisexual myself I certainly wasnt being discriminative!!

:p :(
    LOOK WHAT YOUVE CAUSED GUYS!!

(luv 'em really!!)
  3. McFraggle Active Member

It sounds like Conan is going to be re-run during the early evenings on CNBC. :excited:
  4. punkNpuppets New Member

i know ernie and bert aren't gay and i think it's wrong to assume they are, but i have laughed at, and even made, ernie & bert gay jokes. i'm a huge fan of satire and parody in all forms, so i don't see anything wrong with those jokes...but that's just me.
  5. SesameKermie Member

Ok, I know Sesame Workshop got the restraining order, and really cracks down on this but does anyone know where I might find a copy of Ernest and Bertram? Just for my own personal use?
  6. McFraggle Active Member

I agree with you. :)