Ernie and Bert on Conan

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Oops, I've been misnderstood again!

FraggleRocks said:
I totally agree with you mikebennidict. come off it already. just leave them alone. do you automatically have to be gay if you happen to be rooming with someone of the same sex and don't have a significant other? plus the fact that sesame street is mostly for kids, when i was watching it (during a more innocent time apparently) i had no idea that sex even existed. :embarrassed:
Apparently what I said has been misunderstood, so I shall re-explain myself. I think its bad that people automatically assume that they are gay. What I meant by my comment was that girlfriends would certainly settle the argument. Bert and Ernie are my favourite Sesame Street characters And as a bisexual myself I certainly wasnt being discriminative!!

:stick_out_tongue: :frown:
LOOK WHAT YOUVE CAUSED GUYS!!

(luv 'em really!!)

McFraggle

Reaction score
It sounds like Conan is going to be re-run during the early evenings on CNBC. :excited:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i know ernie and bert aren't gay and i think it's wrong to assume they are, but i have laughed at, and even made, ernie & bert gay jokes. i'm a huge fan of satire and parody in all forms, so i don't see anything wrong with those jokes...but that's just me.

SesameKermie

Reaction score
Ok, I know Sesame Workshop got the restraining order, and really cracks down on this but does anyone know where I might find a copy of Ernest and Bertram? Just for my own personal use?

McFraggle

Reaction score
punkNpuppets said:
i know ernie and bert aren't gay and i think it's wrong to assume they are, but i have laughed at, and even made, ernie & bert gay jokes. i'm a huge fan of satire and parody in all forms, so i don't see anything wrong with those jokes...but that's just me.
I agree with you. :smile: