Ernie has moved

Censored

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
I didn't hear it, I just noticed that when Ernie introduced the Twiddlebugs the scene was an apartment window a few floors above ground with a window box
I think that was just an inconsistency that they didn't think about.

Now, on the Fisher Price Little People Sesame Street set, they had Gordon and Susan living on the bottom and Ernie and Bert above them.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
:embarrassed:!!!11!11OnEnEOn Sesame Street conspiracy theories!!1.1.32k3

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Serouisly, i thought that the Tweedle buggs were on the same window as the Btm Apartment

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At the end of Christmas Eve On Sesame Sreeet, Ernie and Bert were shown looking at Big Bird from the top floor of the building where Hooper's Store was, yet the inside of the apartment was the same as it always was. If they moved then it must be a cincidence that the living rooms were the same.

Censored

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
At the end of Christmas Eve On Sesame Sreeet, Ernie and Bert were shown looking at Big Bird from the top floor of the building where Hooper's Store was, yet the inside of the apartment was the same as it always was. If they moved then it must be a cincidence that the living rooms were the same.

I think sometimes they just wanted to fill the windows with muppets and didn't always think about who lived where.

It's actually been pretty vague where many of the other muppets, like Grover, Cookie Monster, Herry, etc., live on the street (assuming that everyone is supposed to literally be a resident on the block).

BEAR

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
I think sometimes they just wanted to fill the windows with muppets and didn't always think about who lived where.

It's actually been pretty vague where many of the other muppets, like Grover, Cookie Monster, Herry, etc., live on the street (assuming that everyone is supposed to literally be a resident on the block).
You may be right about the filling windows thing. Ernie and Bert's "residence" did seem to change a lot. Famously, they live in the basement of 123. That is where they were always said to be living. In Christmas Eve On Sesame Street (like minor muppetz said) they were seen at the end waving to Big Bird from the window above Hooper's Store, but Bert kept his pigeons on the 123 roof). In Follow That Bird, they lived in the basement at 123, but Bert kept his pigeons across the street. In FTB, Bert and Ernie were also seen a lot poking their heads out of Gordon and Susan's window. They were also in the basement in the recent episode Bert's Birthday. Yet, Ernie still has that window box. Maybe they are gypsies and just can't stay in one place for very long.

BEAR

Reaction score
GeeBee said:

Grover and Herry supposedly live in 456 Sesame Street. I think Telly does too.