Eureka's Castle

Fozzie

Reaction score
I might have it selled it wrong but does anyone remember this show? I watched it a lot when I was little. I remember there was a green dragon named Magellan.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
That was a great show! I still have the puppets Pizza Hut put out way back in the day, even though they're way too small for my hand... Magellan was such a lovable fellow. There was a lot of fun stuff of that show. One of the classics. :smile:
Erin

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
I remember it was an awsome show I still see it on noggin sometimes :zany:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
I remember really loving Magallen as a child- but Batly always kinda made me laugh. I would get really excited whenever the theme song started. Man, I wish I had Noggin.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
That was a great little show. Wasn't Noel MacNeal (Bear on BITBBH) Magellan?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think he was. I agree w/ u Erin. That what I tell alot of people. I had those Pizza Hut Puppets. I wished I still had them. My dog got to them and chewed them to pieces. I bought the Christmas Speical off Ebay. Now that brings back a lot of memoires.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Oh My! I Remember!

HOLY COW!!!!!!! I can't beleive that I'd forgotten about Eureka! I LOVED Eureka more than anything else in my life! OH! I got SUCH a rush when I saw this post! THANK YOU FOZZIE!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

I do agree with everyone about (sorry, don't know everyone's names) the person that voiced one of the Eureka caharactes voices Bear too. Like I said, I'm HORRIBLe with names (hey.....who am I?) But I'm sure that you all get what I'm trying (and failing) to say.

:flirt: EUREKA!!!!!!! :flirt:

THANKS again Fozzie!!!!!