Eureka's Castle

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Eureeka!

First, see, I FINALLY listened to someone and spelled it correctly, secondly, Erine, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

I got to see my old friends again! :cry:

It's too bad that I've already visited E-Bay today (and won 2 bids!) or else I'd bid on 1 set of the hand puppets. Oh well, maybe later........I hope.

THANK YOU ERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :zany:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
There is a website called Old Nick which I believe has some of the old theme songs for Nick JR. :zany:

Question though, did Jim Henson's crew create Eureka? I have never seen it in any of their listings or credits.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
P.S. to Fozzie: Did you get my e-mail? Did I anger you? Scare you that I'm your neighbor? Please don't be mad at me :cry:
I went and read it as soon as I saw your post. I don't check that e-mail adress as often. My main e-mail is a hotmail account and I can't use hotmail on this site. But I never expected anyone to live that close to me. It is suprising! :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
We've just been going through a bunch of stuff to get ready for our exchange student and I discovered we have two of the Pizza Hut Battly puppets, you know the plastic things that are really too small for any hands over five but are still really cute. Anyway, Battly's groovy but I don't need two, so I thought one of you Eureeka fans might like to have him. If any of you would like him, shoot me an email with your address and I'd be glad to send him your way. :cool:
Erin

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
i have a avatar of Eureeka's castle. And i sign this Petition.:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just signed the Petition and also am listening to some of the old songs from the show. I have several mp3s that i made of the some of the songs from the show. Let me know if anyone want them and i'll give everyone a link to download them from.