European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I read this on Danny's ToughPigs.com site, i haven't heard anyone talking about it and just wondering if anyone know's any info? Luke will these be in your area?

Theres a photo of 8 Muppet doll's on Tough Pigs inculding Kermit,Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, ROWLF, Swedish Chef, Animal, and Beaker.
its to bad they couldn't do ten dolls then you could have bunsen and scooter, or how about 12 dolls with statler and waldorf also.

well, anyways UNFAIR! I want them too! I'm sure that they aren't the greatest dolls and someday they may win a ugly contest, but i can't really see all that well in the photo.

when i first read about this i thought to my self it should be a rule that every Mc Donalds should have the sametoys around the world, but then i thought well there are toys that may be based on a US cartoon show that the UK doesn't play or some toys that are made in the UK that the US does have and Vice versa.

But i think that this one should be alaround the world because it's the muppets, i mean we didn't get much from Dennys and LJS, it would be great for henson if there characters were in every MC'ds. it would be great promotion for the 25 years.

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm getting them for Christmas, so I'll let all of you know all there is to know when I get them

Luke

Reaction score
If they are in the UK, i'll get them for people - but our happy meal toys are usually different from France and Germany so it's not the same throughout the whole of Europe. Our next one up is Beauty and the Beast on Nov 9th and it runs for 9 weeks so i think the Muppets won't happen here. Any Germans in the house ?

Drtooth

Reaction score
(sadly sighing)

Man, and over here we're stuck with the thrice yearly, gender specific toy. Boys get ugly Transformers Armada toys (that look like the cheap 1980's Transformer ripoffs), and crappy Hello Kitty stuff (She has no mouth! Doesn't that scare anyone?)

I mean they have Rowlf, Beaker, and the Swedish Chef? MAAAANNNN!!! OH THE PAIN! OH THE PAIN OF IT ALL!!!!!!

SOmeone please look for these somewhere! PLEASE???

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Shoot.

Another reason to boycott McD's. Not only did I see a guy in the back eating over food he was preparing, NOW they won't sell Muppet Merchandise in the US.

DOWN WITH THE CLOWN!!

F:mad:Z

Gonzo

Reaction score
UGH!

WHY oh WHY????

Wow, with Rowlf and Beaker and Chef even. that's an impressive lineup for McDonalds...wish they were here. Or I wish I were there. I wish a lot of things.

Quinnnnnnnnn

radionate

Reaction score
Okay,

As some of you might know, I've collected Happy Meal toys since I was a tot, and even worked on some collector's guides published in the early 90's. So everyone Listen to ME:

DON'T PANIC!!!

These still might show up in the US (but I'm doubtful).

Here's the weird thing. Right now, I can find no info about it anywhere. Beauty and the Beast is running for most of November in Europe (and I'm ticked as Germany has a plush Lumiere and England (LUKE!!!) has the Wardrobe and Maurice, none of which were available in the states!!!)

There are very few exclusive Europe Happy Meals any more. They do switch some toys out. However, I find it odd that the 25th anniversary is almost officially over, and these have yet to come out.

I'M PANICING NOW. And I'm actually going to call my friends in Germany and shake them down for details.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I thought these were coming to Germany.

But then i realised when i got my Los Telenecos Football Muppet Plush on there tags it says 'Telenecos - 25 Aniversario' .
They are Spanish, And the whole 25th Anniversary logo was all in Spanish.

So these would be in German, right ?

So now im really hoping they are coming to England!

See ya