European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Nate,

Originally posted by *Warrick*

And you say our toys are better ?!
NHL Muppet Plushes ?!

I believe those were only available in Canada! I tried to get one out of a claw machine, but to no avail. And it was Fozzie too! :frown:

Stulz

Reaction score
Characters

I've seen these toys and beleive me you aren't missing anything... exept for the Sam Eagle figure they all look horrible!!!

The Swedish Chef looks like he's gone on the slim fast diet, Kermit eyes bug out so much, he looks like the life is being squeezed out of him, and Gonzo's nose almost touches his toes!

Someone mentioned Rowlf... I don't belaive that's accuarate. I think Sam's been substituted instead.

So Believe Me You Aren't Missing Anything .......But Sam.

Sam looks Great!

Drtooth

Reaction score
WHO CARES?

I don't care how they look, I just want the Muppets!!!

I have a really ugly Mini Bean Bag of Guy Smiley (who isn't smiling, and has a Kramer hair cut), and a terribly fuzzy Mumford Bean bag!

It seems as if Stultz has sour Grapes!

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Characters

Originally posted by Stulz

Someone mentioned Rowlf... I don't belaive that's accuarate. I think Sam's been substituted instead.

So Believe Me You Aren't Missing Anything .......But Sam.

Sam looks Great!
I have a feeling that some characters have been substituted out for others depending on the region they were/are going to be available in. Much like the various Beauty and the Beast toys that are available all over Europe right now.

Stulz

Reaction score
Sour Grapes

I don't have sour grapes.. nearly stating that since I've seen the actuall figures, and they look so terrible, that the people in the US who prob. won't be seeing them till they hit Ebay aren't missing anything...
But for Sam.

There was a whole discussion about the ugliest Muppet Merchandise a while back and some of these should def. be on that list.

Personally, I try to only buy the good looking versions characters sometimes it's un-avoidable to get one that looks odd. Even though it's sometimes fun to show off the ugliest **** Muppets you ever did see, I try to set some QC standards to my collection.

That's all.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stulz
I don't have sour grapes.. nearly stating that since I've seen the actuall figures, and they look so terrible, that the people in the US who prob. won't be seeing them till they hit Ebay aren't missing anything...
But for Sam.

There was a whole discussion about the ugliest Muppet Merchandise a while back and some of these should def. be on that list.

Personally, I try to only buy the good looking versions characters sometimes it's un-avoidable to get one that looks odd. Even though it's sometimes fun to show off the ugliest **** Muppets you ever did see, I try to set some QC standards to my collection.

You really got to check out the lousy McD's Transformer toys. Even die hard fans are backing off. This blows ugly Muppets out of the water!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Yeha me too.

I think Sam will come out in some places and Rowlf in others...

Its more exciting thay way too

See ya

Zack the Dog

Reaction score

Well, it was as accuarate as I did post it, the photo's right on Dannys site and our little doggie was on the flyer, so i wasn't postting un accuarate info, if it changed i would have no idea of knowning, we aren't even sure where these are going to pop up.
I'm not trying to snap back at you, but i didnt want you to think i pulled that info from a hat, a rowlf doll was made, if sam is replacing it i would have no idea of knowing that.

i would rather have Rowlf,duh, but i probaly won't get any of them because they'll be for sale only in antartica, or at least that is what it will seem like.;-)

Zack) Rowlf the, no respect, no respect at all for Rowlf,Dog.

radionate

Reaction score
Well I just emailed the vendor of the auction, and I find the whole thing shady.

She said they have already been released in Europe, but nobody in France, England, or Germany has heard of them yet.

I think these actually will be released here in the states, but don't quote me on that just yet. I'm still working on finding out.

The same thing goes for the Sam.

I'd still like to know how Stulz saw these.