1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Zack the Dog, Nov 5, 2002.

1. FozzieFan74 New Member

I live near Walt Disney World and would be willing to get some Muppet Vision Merchandise to trade for a set of the McDonald's Muppets. Or any Muppet or Disney items you might be wanting. Please let me know!!
  2. Aerosmith New Member

BlueFrackle did you get my last e-mail?
  3. BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

If i got your email, I replied.

If i didnt reply i didnt get your email.

but no more please, im getting bogged down with too many.

Sorry
  4. Aerosmith New Member

Yeah I replyed to youre email asking me which one's I was wanting.
  5. beaker Well-Known Member

Man, in hindsight I wish I would have horded more these suckers! I Could be quite popular in trading circles.

I would like to point out that all of this is possible thanks to our resident collector ringmaster BlueFrackle. Thanks for the tipoffs man!

Also, I feel bad for the people paying upwards of $100 for these sets on ebay. The ones that are really worth getting are the ones like Beaker, Chef, Rowlf...and when they come out Sam and Rizzo.
    I mean I think weve all seen enuff Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, and Gonzo merchandise to last a thousand lifetimes...so good to finally see obscure characters being made.
  6. Luke Active Member

People are paying upwards of $100 ????
  7. beaker Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! The first auction for the Muppet plushes were $75...then the next was $105...no telling how much future auctions will go for!
  8. FozzieFan74 New Member

Thanks BlueFrackle for the email. I replied back. Let me what you are looking for and I will be more than glad to make a trade.
  9. Luke Active Member

I guess less now they are a lot more widespread but if anyone wants mine for $100 just drop me an email ! ;-)

If BlueFrackle's reading, if we can flog off about 30 plush sets at this price we could probably hire Rachel to sing at New Year ! :D
  10. BlueFrackle Active Member

Luke,

Ok, lets start taking orders !

Guys lets get this show on the road !

:D
  11. radionate New Member

Guys -

Do NOT pay 75 or 100 bucks for a set of these toys. They will drop in price drastically very soon. I promise you. 75 bucks is far far far too much to pay. You'll only regret it later on.
  12. Luke Active Member

No No No, don't believe Nate, it's not really him - just some ebay bidder hoping nobody else will bid on these ultra rare toys that has hacked his account. DO pay upwards of $75-$100 by emailing ME !

..... and if this doesn't work - i'll be trying Hypnotism ! :D
  13. BlueFrackle Active Member

Luke,

*Slaps Nate*

:D
  14. tomahawk Member

o.k. i really need someones help in getting a whole set. thanks BlueFrackle for your e-mail. i can imagine hoe bogged down you are. if any one can help i would bow down to your muppety greatness.
  15. Luke Active Member

I would suggest people take a look at Ebay UK at www.ebay.co.uk as they (individual ones) go pretty cheap there. It's no longer possible to walk into the restaurant and get the first two toys as they've all been sent back so full sets will be harder to collect just through the restaurants now.
  16. sal New Member

Some McDonalds still stock Kermit and Chef (or "the frog thing and the white one" as the young lady who has just served me at the Hinckley branch so charmingly described them).
  17. Aerosmith New Member

I would but I dont understand the money! :(
  18. Luke Active Member

Use the currency converter at www.xe.com and just convert pounds into dollars.

I think £1 equals about $1.55 nowdays but you'd have to check that. You can bid with your regular ebay.com account.
  19. ZootSaxPlayer Member

What year were the UK Muppet Show McDonald's toys released?
  20. Eaglekiller Member

Wow this thread was written when I was a senior in college! Talk about a bump from the dead. Lol
    Zack the Dog likes this.