European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

Luke

Reaction score
Thats what i'm saying Warrick - i thought i read that in this set there are 9 toys ? So it'll have to be three toys a week over 3 weeks i guess.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Luke,
on Tough Pig's the photo has eight toys, Kermit,piggy,fozzie,gonzo,animal,chef,beaker and Rowlf, but someone clame's they saw the set somewhere else and there was Sam indsead of Rowlf.

Zack)Rowlf the, i haven't seen any proof yet.Dog

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Zack,

Sam was made, Im not sure if its definete that he will replace Rowlf somewhere else, Neither was the person who claimed it.

But sometimes that happens like in the US and UK they replaces Gaston with the Wardrobe, For no reason !

So i think it is better for us if they do, Then we'll have one more to collect !

And that would make Two Sam Plushes !

See ya

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Warrick, have you seen Sam? is there a way it could be posted? i wasn't doubting it, i just haven't seen Sam. i understand that there are different toy's all the time, all i was meaning was that the flyer i saw was with rowlf on Danny's site.

And that would make Two Sam Plushes !
oh yeah, you have that rare sports Sam plush with a gang of others.

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Zacky

Actually i was talking about the Beauty and the Beast promotion - there are 9 toys in that as far as i read - that makes 3 a week for 3 weeks !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Actually i was talking about the Beauty and the Beast promotion - there are 9 toys in that as far as i read - that makes 3 a week for 3 weeks !
Oh i must have entered the worng forum, i didn't know this was Beauty and the Beast central...;-)J/K

Hi Luke, sorry about that

Zack)Rowlf the, what do you think i should right here this time?Dog.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Hey,
That is weird, When i was in McDonalds i saw that there were only 6 toys and the person said two or three weeks.

But today i saw the commercial and there are more toys in it !

Weird !

Must be Three Weeks !

See ya

crazy ernie

Reaction score
this is weird but several months ago, I had a dream where at burger king they had a huge muppet 25th anniversary promotion with variations of big bird. It covered it all! It's a shame it was a dream. that and when godzilla fought a giant Elmo

Joggy

Reaction score
A tad of news...

I heard that the Muppet toys will come to Belgium in February, March (and probably Holland too). In Belgium, Beaker will be replaced by Rizzo, and Sam by Rowlf; making it a total of 10 characters. Not sure in which exact countries Rowlf and Beaker will be found.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Joggy,

Kermit
Piggy
Gonzo
Fozzie
Animal
Swedish Chef
Rowlf
Beaker
Rizzo > Belgium