European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I heard that the Muppet toys will come to Belgium in February, March (and probably Holland too). In Belgium, Beaker will be replaced by Rizzo, and Sam by Rowlf; making it a total of 10 characters. Not sure in which exact countries Rowlf and Beaker will be found.
Hi Joggy, thanks for that info so rizzo and Sam are making it in as well, they shouldhave done pepe too, i know, he wasn't on the muppet show, but he got a nascar. i mean rizzo was on the muppet show but he was no were near to what he is today as a main muppet, not that he shouldn't be made, but a opintion that pepe should be made as well so switch him with the Chef in another part of Europe. The photo has been posted on Danny's Tough Pigs page for a few weeks now with Rowlf and Beaker, i hope we will get to see Sam and Rizzo on-line soon too.

it's great to see that it will be made next year and not cramed into this year because it's the 25, i mean it will be the 26 year,but it's not a whole nother year yet and can still be consited 25 full years old. there is no need to ruch such a celebration, for all i care they could still use the same package for a few more muppet fig series, but for the fact that there are movie and MT figs.

Zack)Rowlf the, so i guess it's not likely they will come to America too huh? Dog.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just To let you all know that the Muppet toys will be out from the 29th Nov. (10 days away from now :big_grin: ) in the UK. I Know because I saw a big poster of it from my local branch and toys will be the same as seen at toughspigs.com

Later

MuppetDanny

Luke

Reaction score
See - i was exactly right ! LOL !

Luke

Reaction score
Indeed we do Danny ! Congrats on the scoop getting the exact date and stuff. I thought it was coming up and good to see that confirmed. Now i have to bug McDonalds for a poster ! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
We're probably just going to get Treasure planet stuff state side...sighhh...guess that means I can get some of the BK Mario Toys that I've heard about.

If anybody can get a whole bunch of these and sell it to us helpless Yanks (By that I mean Yankees) who can't get no Muppet satisfaction!!!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke+ Danny,

Originally posted by MuppetDanny
You and me both :wink:
Me Three... Uhm Whatever !

IM SO HAPPY !

Im gonna get em all, TWICE.. Heck THREE TIMES !

And then i need the posters, that plastic light thingie and the little display set inside the plastic box !

Oh and i need to tape the commercial too !

I ws right all along

YAYYY!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

If anyone wants a set drop me an Email...

I feel a trade comin' on... I better have a lie down.

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Warrick,

I think you are gonna be the trade king this year dude - i think i'll just be happy to score a full set for myself, we'll have to post which ones are coming out and when cos McDonalds distribute these things wierdly.

I'm looking forward to the Swedish Chef and Gonzo most !