1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Zack the Dog, Nov 5, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Video stores, arcades, book stores, and Ricky Martin's career still existed! I always get a kick out of seeing ancient threads revived. Would be funny to see some of the 1998-2001 threads from the old MC Delphi forums again
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'd get a bigger kick out of it, had it not instantly make me think it was a new thread and Europe was getting a McDonalds The Muppets promotion.
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Europe and Australia got some pretty cool Muppets From Space fast food toys if I recall. But it seems like the days of cool Muppet/JHC related fast food toys are lone gone sadly
  4. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

We got Muppets from Space toys from Wendys...

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppets_From_Space_Kid's_Meal

Nothing too great though..

I do have a Fozzie and Piggy of these UK Happy Meal toys, my mother gave me this a stocking stuffers years ago, still in their bags. Though I would love that Rowlf one. It's a shame we in the US never got these.
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I have the Bus from the MFS wendys toys!
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I got all those:) I also got most the UK and Aus MFS stuff thanks to ebay about a decade ago. Ebay back in 1999-2002 was definitely a gosh-send for collectors