Exciting news

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
well I used to be Fuzzy and Blue...but if we haven't talked before, nice to meet you, Marty!

peachesncream

Reaction score
Congrats, Marty. Babies are wonderful especailly when they are not yours. My roommate has a baby and it's the best thing in the world. We all spoil her and the world does revolve around here or at least in our house. Congrats again, Marty!:excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congrats, Marty. Babies are wonderful especailly when they are not yours. My roommate has a baby and it's the best thing in the world. We all spoil her and the world does revolve around here or at least in our house. Congrats again, Marty!:excited:
Bless you Jess. It's great to see a post from you once more. Congratulations on your roommate's baby also.:excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
hat's right, I had forgotten about this! Even as I started reading the thread, I still didn't immediately get the significance of the dates! So, how's the family doing?
:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're all most very welcome everyone, and Kate, the family are going great thank you. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
How exciting!

Hey, the baby is expected in July? Maybe he or she will be born on my birthday (the 21st)! Then again, poor kid... maybe having to share a birthday with a crazy like me! :wink:

I'm glad that the family is doing well. I hope all will continue to be well as the big day gets closer! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:excited: Bronwyn had a baby boy at 9:45 tonight. His name is Alexander Robert. Mother and son both appear to be doing well from what I've heard. :big_grin: