Family members favorite characters?

Fireimps87

Reaction score
I went around and asked my family who their favorite muppets were. Heres what I got

Me:Gonzo
older sister:Rowlf
lil sister:wasnt sure
Mom:Beaker
Dad:a fraggle LOL

if you ever asked your family this, what were their answers?

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
I love scooter and sweetums. My mom loves Beaker and my grandfather likes Statler and Waldorf.

wockawocka

Reaction score
My favorite is Fozzie, and my sister's are Miss Piggy and Sweetums, and my brother likes Elmo.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Daddy Byron likes Floyd and Zoot and Statler and Waldorf, but Sister Byron sucks---she can never pick favorite characters from anything. :mad: I have managed to extract from her, however, the facts that she does like Sweetums and the EM---but, of course, the whole EM, and not any 1 in particular. lol

As for Mommy Byron and Brother-in-law Byron, I'm not sure...I forgot MBs, and never really asked BilBs...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Melissa's favorites are Cookie Monster and Grover
Miles' favorite is Elmo (although he was wearing a dapper Cookie Monster shirt today)
My Dad's favorite is Kermit (does nice Snuffy and Telly impressions though)
My Mom's favorite is Camilla....because she used my chicken against me.
My tattooed brother's favorite is Rizzo.
My (non-tattooed) sister's favorite is Kermit
My bro-in-law's favorite is Pepe.

That's all the info I got.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Jane

Reaction score
My Dad has spent years telling me that Animal is very cool:smile:

My mother and sister refused to answer saying they don't have a favourite. It disgusting really.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
My Dad's favorite is Kermit (does nice Snuffy and Telly impressions though)
LOL!!! I'd love to see/hear that...I don't even know yer daddy, it's just the thought of someone's dad actually doin' Muppet impressions that tickles me...

My Mom's favorite is Camilla....because she used my chicken against me.
:confused:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Daddy Byron likes Floyd and Zoot and Statler and Waldorf, but Sister Byron sucks---she can never pick favorite characters from anything. :mad: I have managed to extract from her, however, the facts that she does like Sweetums and the EM---but, of course, the whole EM, and not any 1 in particular. lol

As for Mommy Byron and Brother-in-law Byron, I'm not sure...I forgot MBs, and never really asked BilBs...
Man, is everyone in your family named Byron?(like the Geroge Foreman family?)

Anyways, I just have 3 family members:

me: beaker
mom: kermit
kiwi(my bird): joe the armadillo(well, that's her latest favorite...
not to long ago it was tutter, then pepe before that)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

My sister seems to like Animal, which is ironic, because he's the one I didn't like when I was younger.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
LOL!!! I'd love to see/hear that...I don't even know yer daddy, it's just the thought of someone's dad actually doin' Muppet impressions that tickles me...

Technically (LOL) he's only done the Snuffy impression a few times, most notably when the toilet was Very Broken, and he was saying, "Ohhhh Dearrrr.....Oh, Birrrrdddddd....." He's done it a few other times, but none were as unintentionally hilarious.

And Mom using Camilla against me...we were all playing this "Planet Hollywood" game, and there was a category that was "name all of the Muppets you can;" and it was me against my mom... We went back and forth for about five minutes, and I kept drawing a blank....so it defaulted back to her...and if she came up with another Muppet, she won the game for her team...and she cried out "CAMILLLLLLLLLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" with the same sort of gusto as the Electric Company's "Hey you GUUUUUYS!!!!!!" It was a sad sad day. Even more sad because I was the one who "tested" her with Muppet flash cards on names of different characters...disgusting.

So now "Camilla" is sort of a legend in that house.

Sheesh.

Quinnnnnnnnnn