Family members favorite characters?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i have never pictured my family that can like the muppets...they all think the muppets are for babies......i don't though..
ryan

Fireimps87

Reaction score
update on my family

Grandma:Cookie Monster
Grandfather:Statler and Waldorf(figure eh?)
Aunt Stacey:Animal
my cousin Josh:stick_out_tongue:epe

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fireimps87
update on my family

Grandma:Cookie Monster
Grandfather:Statler and Waldorf(figure eh?)
Aunt Stacey:Animal
my cousin Josh:stick_out_tongue:epe
LOL! You were so loyal to this thread you went out and did your fancy news reporter work to get an actual "update"! :big_grin: I love it!

:smile:

Thijs

Reaction score
what we like:

Me: Scooter, Janice, Herry, Red and Tommie and Ieniemienie
brother: Scooter, Rizzo, Grover, Red and Tommie and Ieniemienie (and all the 'Sesamstraat' humans)
father: (not a fan, but sometimes joins watching) Beaker, Fozzie, Statler and Waldorf, Meneer Aart (dutch human)
mother: (not a fan at all) Robin (since Muppet Christmas Carol)

dislike:
Me: Cookie Monster, Oscar, The Mutations and those human dancers from TMS with the bird masks on
brother: Cookie Monster, Miss Piggy, The Mutations and those human dancers from TMS with the bird masks on
father: Cookie Monster, Miss Piggy, Oscar
mother: Cookie Monster, Miss Piggy, Oscar

camilla

Reaction score
my dad still likes the Muppets. He likes nimal. I think it was because my dad liked the muppets I used to watch them

Camilla

SuperGrover

Reaction score
My sister likes Bert
My nephew likes Big Bird and Bert
My brother likes Animal
My aunt likes Grover
My Mom likes all the Muppets
My Dad doesn't like Muppets :eek: :grouchy: :boo:

Pino

Reaction score
Tommie said:
what we dislike:

Me: Cookie Monster, Oscar, The Mutations and those human dancers from TMS with the bird masks on
brother: Cookie Monster, Miss Piggy, The Mutations and those human dancers from TMS with the bird masks on
father: Cookie Monster, Miss Piggy, Oscar
mother: Cookie Monster, Miss Piggy, Oscar
MMM And I spend such a lot time in making me a coockie monster muppet for my own... :smirk:

Wel at my place
I like :stick_out_tongue: , :sympathy: and :smile: (well almost all muppets done by Jim) and off course Pino
My girlfriend likes Ieniemienie and :mad:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Me-Ernie
Sis-Big Bird
lil sis-prolly ernie or elmo

BEAR

Reaction score
Hmm...tough decision...

Me: (here are just a few of the big ones) Kermit, Ernie, Big Bird, Oscar, Fozzie
Mom: Though not a huge fan like me, she has an appreciation for all the Muppets. I once heard her say she really liked Bert.
Dad: Not really a fan, but has mentioned liking Cookie Monster. I think he would probably enjoy Sam Eagle as well, as they are both very Republican.
Brother: Not really a Muppet fan, but we like to quote Grover a lot from the scenes in Christmas Eve on SS when he talks to the kids.
Grandmother: She likes Kermit. She once said that Kermit is the only frog she will ever like.
Grandfather: I dunno if he has a favorite Muppet, but he reminds me of Snuffy sometimes.

chicamuppet

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i have never pictured my family that can like the muppets...they all think the muppets are for babies......i don't though..
ryan
Yeah, my family thinks this way too...but the fact is that when I put on a video of muppets, my daddy stays with me...and laugths too!! But he does not want to admit muppets are funny!! I ´ll tell you more, when I told my friends I was in a forum about muppets, they could´nt beleive me, they thaugth I was joking...UH UH GUYS!!