Family Proublems

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey there guys. I heardly talk about my proublems but heres what been happening at my house as well as my sisters house. Now this thing about to tell you started last saturday when I was going to spend the night over at my sisters and brother in law. I knew I had to go to work the next morining so I knew that I was going to have to go to work but when morining came around my brother in law mom called and said that she couldn't keep the kids today because she was felling sick. So my sister and brother in law asked if I would call in sick, so I did. They were going on a trip with their church and I was going to watch the kids. They had asked and had all this plan until that morining of saturday. When they left they told me that I could go back to sleep and wait for the girls to wake up. I went ahead and stayed up. I fell alseep aound 7 or 8 in the morining. Well my sister's ex-husbands calls and talks to the oldest. Since I was asleep off and on. (You can't sleep with 3 kids 6, 3 and 1 year old) So his girlfriend gets on the phone and ask her questions (not like how are you questions like have you been feed type of questions) and she ask "Whos babysitting you?" ask the girlfriend and the oldest says, "Uncle Kyle but hes asleep." Thats and "Have you been feed today." Mostly because she keep saying that her and her sister hadn't been feed in 2 days. (Children don't know the differents and shes a pretty smart little girl too) So the girlfriend calls the Child Protected Agency on me because I was sleeping. (I still knew where they were at all times and if something bad happen I would know what to do) Well I finally get up and dress a little and feed them some lunch. Thats about the time the cops show up. Its the cops (two to be exact) I know but he didn't know that theses children were my neices. He ask a copule of questions about how the children were and I said doing fine let him come in and see them. Asked about when the parents would be back and I told him later that night. He said ok thanks and have a good day. I for a second there didn't realized that she had done this. (the girlfriend that is) So things went on its way and my mother calls and her and my dad are back from where they had gone. She ask me how things were doing and all. I didn't want to tell her that I had called in sick that day so she wouldn't be mad. I tried and tell her the whole story of the cops and how I thought it was the (girlfriend) and she ask me to call her back after I looked at the caller ID. So I do that and call my mom back she thinks she knows who did it. She tells me to get the girls ready and she'll be there to pick us up. She does and she is mad'er then a hot dog on a a pan. Shes yelling at me about what happen and all and says that I have started WWIII. (Now to let ya'll in on some stuff the girlfriend has been this way all her life. If shes not happy nither can anyone else in the world. She beats up on her boyfriend and he doesn't do anything about it) But back to the story.....so I get told that I'll never get to babysit my neices anymore. I fell some weight lefted off my shoulders but I'm like thats not fair. Well now that we found out that the girlfiend had called the CPA I have to talk to this lady. I've heard she laid back and that no one is in trouble. She already talk to the 6 year old and Shes talk to my sister and brother in law now its time for me. The only reason shes doing this is to see if I'm fit to watch my nieces. She asked my sister (that is the CPA lady) Whats my IQ? And the girlfriend had some words with my mom that day this happened and my mom says she called me a f-in retared. I think the some of the reasons that she says stuff like that about is "I like the Muppets and other kiddy shows, I don't have a car or licenses and that I'm still living with my parents (being that I'm 23). I hate people who judge others like or people who can't seem to see others happy so they ruin it. Theres my story. I hope that I'm not being so rude about tell ya'll this and wanting ya'll to turn around and take my side. I wanted to let ya'll know thats I'm feeling pretty bad about whats happen and all for her calling in. Thanks for reading this. Could you pray for me that I don't say something stupid that will make this CPA person think I'm not dumb and I do know how to rise my nieces? Thanks ya'll. :mad: :cry:

christyb

Reaction score
I'll be praying for you Kyle. Thanks for letting us know. You're a great person no matter what happens.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, Kyle I'm so sorry that happened. That is quite a story! I really hope everything works out for the best and I'll be thinking of you and your family. And you know what I'm 23 and still live at home with my parents too! My best friend is also 23 and she doesn't have a car or license and also lives at home with her parents. And we ALL know that loving the Muppets doesn't make you retarded. It makes you cool! Anyway, good luck and I hope things get better.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll pray for you too, friend. I have known you lon gon MC and you're like a brother to me.

Dantecat

Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear that Kyle! I hope it will be very better soon buddy. :wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I really hope everything works out ok, that really stinks. Again, I hope it all turns out ok. I'll pray for you.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh Kyle! My gosh...I'm sorry this is happening to you. You're one sweet guy & I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone. I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers.I'm (almost)36 but I still live with my parents.(I have to due to my circumstances but that's beside the point).
Try to hang in there,OK? You have friends here who care. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll be talking to the CPA lady tomorrow at 9:00 in the morin.' I'll let everyone know how everything goes. I don't know if she'll be talking to me on the phone about this stuff or setting a date for a meeting place. Thanks for all the kind and generous words. I apreate it very much. Glad to have muppet friends from all over the world backing me up. I would do anything for ya'll as well.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Good luck man, I think you've got nothing to worry about.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok I called the woman this morning at 9:00. All this was a place to meet. Which will be here at home on May 2 on a Monday. Thats all I had to do today. Now all I have to do is wait for May the 2nd and I'm all set. Thanks guys. I'll them post once again when that times come around. See ya'll around.