Family Proublems

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I don't see how liking the Muppets and kiddie stuff makes you a retard! She is a idiot and SHE is the one who needs to be checked out.

Good luck!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I would apply for a new family, but that's just me.

Seriously, it's terrible how vindictive people (especially ex's) can be. To sit there and call up and go through all this trouble over nothing.

Heck, when I baby sat some kids once, I told 'em, i says, "Hey, let's play cowboy and indians. I'll be the indian, and you be the cowboys. What I'll do is tie you up like pretending you're a hostage and then you have to get out of it, okay?" They cheered, and so I tied their feet and waist to the chair, and we watched cartoons and ate peanut butter/jelly sandwiches until their mom got home. I didn't charge anything, of course, because the bread was fresh for the sandwiches and I actually had a good time.

BTW: Don't believe that...

Katzi428

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
I don't see how liking the Muppets and kiddie stuff makes you a retard! She is a idiot and SHE is the one who needs to be checked out.

Good luck!!!
AMEN to that sugarbritchez! You're never too old for The Muppets .
Kyle...you're in no sense of the imagination a retard. So don't worry about what that woman says.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Good luck. That seems to me like a lot of time to wait, but we'll all help you hold out until then.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Like I said before "I'm glad to have ya'll guys, girls, chicken, weirdos, bears, pigs, frogs and others that I haven't mentioned." *jumps up and cheers* "I know I'll beat this bi...I mean rude and not no sence woman! ARE YA'LL WITH ME!!??"

Katzi428

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thanks guys. Like I said before "I'm glad to have ya'll guys, girls, chicken, weirdos, bears, pigs, frogs and others that I haven't mentioned." *jumps up and cheers* "I know I'll beat this bi...I mean rude and not no sence woman! ARE YA'LL WITH ME!!??"
DEFINITELY!!!! She won't know what hit her!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
DEFINITELY!!!! She won't know what hit her!!!
Then lets do it! CHARGE CHARAGE CHARGE!!! *climbs on top of Yakky* You know what to do Yakky! Are you ready, Grover, Herry, Cookie and Oscar?

Oscar: I know I'll get her so mad! I'm going to love it! He he he he he...

Grover: You know I've never been rude to anyone before but for you Kyle its time I change just a little tiny bit.

Herry: Oh that lady won't know when I'm through with her. BARBELLS!!

Cookie M: Me think if she has cookies she won't know what hit her when she has no cookies! Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Come on Moppet and Muppet familys alike! Were going to show her the time of her life. She'll wonder what happened when we get through with her.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
..... "you know, I never really believed that violence solved anything, anyway..." :smile: first thing that came to mind, honest.

...on the other hand........
LETS GET HER!

wax lips? rubber raft? frisbee? fake vomit? bag of chickens? peanut butter? whoopie cushion? um, I got some hot mustard, maybe that'll eat through the bars... who said anything about a blow torch? oh, here's the paper towels!

I'm forgetting stuff, I know...

ah, joke book? loose jello? drumsticks? rubber duckie filled with invisibility spray? mind mist? door in a jar?

alright guys... lets go for it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er...I am elergic to loose jello, ok. Would you mind putting that away. *snezes* Thanks.