Family Proublems

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Maybe he meant around the bend? Follow the curve Christy, I think the hotel's ahead. And it's a good thing, with all the craziness going on I think we could all use some sleep! And some food!
Red: I know I'm starved. Hey you know what? I think I'm the only Fraggle on the bus? I should use that to my advantage somehow...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<still under seat>

uh oh, token fraggle on the loose!
not sure what I mean by that, but... meow.

rubber duckie: squeak.

me: Rubber duckie, I don't know why you're here, but you have no reason to mimic me.

rubber duckie: squeaky squeaky, squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeaky, squeak squeak squeak squeak squeaky squeak squeaky squeak.

me: stop that!

rubber duckie: Squeak squeak!

me: oy...

rubber duckie: squeak...

me: <ignoring rubber duckie> yes, rest sounds good. so long as I get into the hotel, or motel, or bin, or where ever it is we're going, um... right. sleep. :sleep:

Erine81981

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Maybe he meant around the bend? Follow the curve Christy, I think the hotel's ahead. And it's a good thing, with all the craziness going on I think we could all use some sleep! And some food!
Red: I know I'm starved. Hey you know what? I think I'm the only Fraggle on the bus? I should use that to my advantage somehow...
Kyle: Thats what I exactly had said. I can't wait to get some sleep. *falls over on floor*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<yes, still under seat>

hey, Kyle, you're at my eye level now! Welcome to the wonderful world of the EM bus floor.

rubber duckie: squeaky!

me: oh, rubber duckie says welcome, too. Now then, about that sleep thing...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Around the bend! Around tehbend, not teh bin, the bend, the bend! Stoppppp!

*front fender gets covered in garbage*

Hmmm. Maybe you should've gone around the bin as well...

christyb

Reaction score
*looks up from talking with Gonzo* Huh wha? Did ya'll say somethin'? *sees bin* Oops. *backs up into a parking spot* All right, all out for "Bad Eats at the Don't Drop Inn" either that or we could try and find "Friendly's" but I think we passed that an hour ago.

christyb

Reaction score
I take it you've never been here before *ducks flying lettuce* You're in for a "unique dining experience".

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is1 it just me, or is it strange to see a lettuice with wings?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
At this point Beau, nothing is too strange for this adventure, just look around you. Well, I am hungry, so if this is all there is, I guess we can make due. I'm just waiting for Oscar to pop up because it would be just so typical and a grouch is the only thing missing from this trip.
Red: Be careful what you wish for.....