1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fan Art: Dave's Creative Muppet Visuals

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Vic Romano, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I saw this when they posted it on Facebook - it's amazing stuff as always my friend! I always get excited when I see new things from you!

3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Dave, I wanted to let you know that "The Immaculate Jim" is the new background on my desktop. Not a perfect fit, but way too gorgeous to pass up.

4. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

? How did you get your -very very very beautiful, I must mention- art on toughpigs?
    Okay, I agree with them, it's too nice!:)

5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Thank you! Really, I just kind of asked, and it lead to a long and fun relationship where I've been asked to help design stuff for them quite often. Anytime I have a batch of stuff, they're very kind to allow me to debut it there and give it wonderful attention.

6. The Mush

The Mush New Member

Hey Dave, just so you know, I am Mushmeister67 from deviantART and I've always loved your stuff a lot. Hope someone hires you to do something fantastic.