1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fan Creations Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mostlikemokey, Aug 25, 2012.

1. theSHE124 Active Member

You know guys? I have my own idea of familiar themes in a new setting, called 'Project Revision'. It's the foremost project in my Talenthouse portfolio.
    http://www.talenthouse.com/littlewobbler124

Just what is it? Well, it all started when I found the Fraggle Storybook video in our DVD, the one my older sister and I would've watched over and over and over and over and over again as younger girls! :insatiable: Anyway, while watching it with our younger sisters, my older sister said, "I would so date Gobo if I was a Fraggle."

And it got me wondering: the holes to Fraggle Rock are too small for the average human height, so what if one Earth human was able to shrink, or even transform, into a Fraggle as a mean for entering the world of Fraggle Rock??? With the Fraggles' discovery of Outer Space, it's only a matter of time before the Silly Creatures will take notice of them. So why not give a human a chance to explore their world? :excited:

If this is gonna be portrayed, then I want the actor to have the appearance of her normal self while puppeteering the Fragglish counterpart. I gotta rough design of how it can work. I'll be posting more about Project Revision to keep the thread on topic.

And sometimes do more poetry slam
    Like the Vincent Man! :)

(By the way, Ms. Heather KNOWS what I'm doing! :zany:)
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

@ Vincent's first poem I hadn't read yet:

Very nice. I'm glad you did decide to post it. I love the way that it represents curiosity and such.

@ Vincent's second poem I hadn't read yet:

Perfect example of short and sweet. It was nothing super elaborate, but it was very, very nice.
  3. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Thank you all!

And maybe I should start giving my poems a title
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

You should. And then you can publish a poem book.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  5. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I'm flattered :excited:
  6. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Um…define "forced"
  7. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Literature, something I'm not good at. And yet I'm writing poems like crazy…
  8. Hubert Well-Known Member

I sit on a silent log
    Waiting and watching
    I pet a nearby dog
    My ink keeps on blotching

I look into the stars
    And silently think
    About going to a bar
    And avoiding to drink
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  9. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I like making rhyming poems. I try not to force 'em in. But, sometimes I have to. :coy:
  10. theSHE124 Active Member

Down in Fraggle Rock
    Such wonderful adventures
    Bring vibrant music

Now that's a real haiku! :)
    Hubert likes this.
  11. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

(to Hubert) I nominate that for best worst poem of the year!
  12. Hubert Well-Known Member

Good...it should be...

But I do nominate it as best example of forced rhyming of the year...
  13. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

newsmanfan likes this.
  14. theSHE124 Active Member

Project Revision Profile: Sammy

She's actually the first character I came up with. Back in the 5th, maybe 6th grade, I joined my fellow Girl Scout troop in a trip to Chattanooga. I saw the caves of Racoon Mountain, including one pillar that looked like Scooby Doo's head! :drool: I got a colored, 3D hologram necklace as a sovenier. It has the picture of a frog. From there, I imagined a blond girl would use a magic necklace to transform into a frog and back, seeing things in different perspectives and using special abilities.
    ...Years later, as I wondered about my older sister's comment, the idea of the shape-shifting blond girl came back to me. Here's what I got:

Full name: Samantha Christian (why does the last part ring a bell?) :shifty:
    Dream: to spend her last childhood summer in great adventures, mainly because she doesn't wanna go through the mid-life crisis like her Dad is currently having. :crazy:

And with Sammy, I started working on even more ideas...:dreamy:
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  15. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Vincent Liu likes this.
  16. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I like it! I haven't seen the movies that you mention as being inspiration to the painting, but it definitely evokes a dark sort of loneliness. Hopefully a certain someone likes it as well.
  17. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Thank you. I fervently hope so too.

Dark perhaps...but note the title and the oasis of safety in the center. Symbolic and personal. Just wish I was a better painter.

---------------
  18. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Birds flying
    Leaves falling
    Fire brightly a-glow

Skies clear
    Fireflies near
    Sun setting low

Mellow breeze
    Swaying trees
    Gentle water flow

Stars bright