1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan Fic - And what is on the other side...?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Beauregard, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yeah, you wouldn't want Lisa to have the monopoly on a thing like that, lol. You (and L) will be pelased to know that I have already started the tory and it's going well, but, I have to consult a certain DVD for one scene.

Ha ha! Twill be marvelous!
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey... If it's writen by you, then it surely will be Bo Diddley.
  3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Ok, now that I finally have a few minutes...

Beau, it's amazing! It's a happily ever after, and I just loooooooooooooooooooooooove how Beauregard goes to Rowlf, and "Because, Beauregard, Robin was there" and it's just sooooooo awesome! And the part where Robin starts to blame the Rainbow for everything, it's just so... so.... touching that he did all of this stuff for the rainbow, because he was just so... caring for the rainbow, and then he realized that he had absolutely NOTHING and he just sort of broke and it was just so....... oh, I want to give him a hug! Here, I'll give you a hug- <HUG!> And I loved how he reached up to touch his collar, and it melted away, and he was going to miss it, it's just...... oh! Man, I need to get some better descriptions for my reactions. "Oh" just isn't detailed enough. But that's beside the point, you know what I'm trying to say, and I'm rambling again...

The preview, for the next story, it looks amazing, And I can't wait to read it, and yeah. Looking forward to it!

And I would love to see the "deleted scene" of them all getting transported back! It sounds sooooooo cool and I want to see it!

And don't anybody ever think that I have a monopoly on nagging. It's a group effort, it works better if there's more than one person nagging.
  4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Not a chance. I was nagging him about this fanfic long before you were. ;)
  5. Beauregard

Actually, so you were. And at long last it is finished. I hope it was worth your nagging.

Bea:zany:{Thinking now of extras}regard
  6. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Absolutely!
  7. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

That was an awesome story, Beau. :) Another story about the Muppet boarding house with Beauregard as the main character. And the ending was good too. Seeing them all safely back in the house and Beau wondering if it was all a dream. You have a great talent of writing, Beau. :)
  8. Beauregard

Thank yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!
  9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

This sounds really interesting and intruiging. Can't wait to read it. Just catching up on this current one though, also quite good! I'm really enjoying it!
  10. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Ga-ga-ga-gardy....:sniff:...lardy...:sniff:... how many things I didn`t knew yet about him... :sniff: :sob: sob: sob: sob:
    Ndah... On such background my "PMH" looks like a cheap buffonade..... Shame on me for making him stumble! :BLAM! on the forehead:
    "Dear Diary".... Gosh... :cry: And I still didn`t knew about it... So Gardy does have something to hide under the pillow and trust the most secret thoughts too....
    Shame on me, shame, shame, shame, shaaaaaaame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sob:
    *takes a timeout to finish crying and wipe the tears*
    Brill....:sniff:.....iant!!!!!!!
  11. Beauregard

*stands with hugely grin spread all across face!*

Don't think shame to you, Effralioo. Your story is just as magical real to Beauregard gardlet as was mine to him. I'm just so glad you like this story *hugs self and dances*
  12. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Meep..meeep....miss...miss.. miiiiss....

...You`re again lost somewhere, and I now re-browse all that terrific tale... waiting when the green circlet by your name will light up again.​
    Ndah!.. Again I made a mistake. You`ll see - in a letter from Beau`s home. ​
    Such writer is worth to be stroked all over! (Real Beau, the user Beau - I don`t make any difference yet!)​
    Just can`t comment in another way but a song. The tune is as in Eurythmics` "The Miracle Of Love".​
    *intro slow*
    G G
    Em Em
    D D
    G G
    Em Em
    ..How many sorrows
    Em Em
    Had you bear
    Em Em
    All amond the illusions,
    Em Em
    Amond that lonelyness...
    H 7 H7
    I`l show you sumfin` good,
    Oh, I`ll show you sumfin` good,
    Em Em Em Em
    Wanna make you just smile, just to look and decide
    H7 H7 H7
    What a world you will choose for your life...
    (Chorus)
    Am Am
    What a miraculous law
    Em Em
    That lets you hide away,
    Am Am
    In a miraculous world
    D G
    Where you want to stay.

What a miraculous law,
    What a beauty you now see...
    In a seven-colored arch
    Want you always be.

Could you ever think how all your friends will miss,
    Could you ever dream of them in quiet and peace,-
    Tears now trick from sapphires down, and something freezes heart,
    When somewhere in the Rainbow world do you now suffer, Beauregard,-
    I`ll show you sumfin`good,
    Oh, I`ll show you sumfin`good,
    Always warming your soul, making kinder them all,
    Making shine little sky-blue eyes...

What a miraculous law
    When you make the shining start,
    What a miraculous law-
    Live where is your heart.

I`ve found a wonder now,
    I felt that found a friend,
    When a brown and fluffy paw
    Reaches now my hand.
  13. Beauregard

Effralyo! I readed your letter from home, and it was not a mistake since you'll see by the end of the book it would have been written that way.

Beau

And the song, awwwww! So glarkyglardyblarklard!!!
  14. Beauregard

Post 9,999 goes to my (IMHO) best fan-fiction piece, and onyl completed writing work of this length...What's on teh Other Side, and to Whatever, and Lisa who nagged me to write it!!!