Fan Fic - And what is on the other side...?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
:zany: ! OH WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!
WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
and did I mention- WOW!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Beau this is so awesome!
But, ever so predictably, now I want more.
keep it coming! please!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

As usual...another plot twist thrown in just to make life more complicated for me...

...why do they keep doing that?

Ooooooh. P.S. Maybe, just maybe we'll answer some questians next time....

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
answers would be wonderful.
then again anything would be wonderful.
Well, anything but a lack of story...
ok this post is getting too complicated right now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Ahhhhhhhh-hhhhhhh-hhhhhhhhh!" The wind rushed past the cage, as it fell twisting, screaming, daring to hope, giving up hope, crying, wishing, and being filled with peace all in one drawn out moment as the cage dropped sickeningly from it's hook, as if in slow motion.

It wheeled downwards...and then...

"Omf! Got you!"

The cage jarred as the hand caught the rungs of its caging. Robin slammed against the bars, and lay there for a moment breathing hard....

(*)(*)(*)(*)

Kermit examined the machine, while Sam the Eagle fussed behind him. "This is not the American way. We do not simply waltz into someone elses propety and fiddle with their belongings. It is not Decent."

Kermti pointed to a small screen that had been hidden to one side. "Gonzo, look at this."

"Oooh! Check that out. Looks like a record of something. See..."

"Yes," Kermit agreed. "The line moves across the screen like a heartbeat monitor, and here and there, there is a peak and jump in the line."

"Towards the end here, it is gettign faster," Gonzo said. "Like when Animal ate my Mexican Jumpign Beans."

"...And good upright Americans would know better than to stand gawping at a screen that belongs not to them at all. If placed under circumstances such as our own, i.e. for example being sent unexpectedly into the home of another they would quickly find the afore-mentioned house owner and explain the incalcuable mistake."

"You are right," Kermit said to Gonzo. "The blip is getting fast. And more frequent. Something big must be happening."

"Soething is," said Sam. "We are dwelling where no man should step. In the personal home of..."

"SHUT UP!" Gonzo said.

"Shuttign up," Sam replied.

"Thanks Gonzo," Kermit said under his breath.

Rowlf the dog returned from examining the premases. "The doors are locked," he said. "And...kermit! Look! A rainbow!"

And it appeared, arching out of the machine and spining slowly around. The colors were crisper than any imagiation can bring into being. Every part glowed with an undulating light like no other. The rainbow reflected back in the eyes of the behilders. Floating higher, and higher, spinning so slowly and so magicly.

Kermit gulped, a tear forming for no reason. This was it. The rainbow...a rainbow unseen before by man, or frog. A rainbow he had dreamed of in black and white, it made every color seen before like an insipid grey in comparison.

Rowlf opened and shut his paws. His wide eyes gazed up into the depthes of the rainbow, and he knew he was the only dog to see this.

Sam folded his arms, opened his mouth, shut his mouth, blinked. Said nothing.

Gonzo touched his hand to his nose, unable to believe it real, this bow in the sky.

Floating dots of sparkling light etched from the bow, dancing like fairys around it, encircling it, and darting in and out of the pure pool of light.A music seemed to play...not music, a sound, a sound.

And then they moved as one, Kermit Gonzo Sam Rowlf, they lifted their hands, stepped, pressed their fingers into the light, like pressing into soft clay....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Nancy woke up kicking as they dragged her up the stairs towards the tower room dungeon. "Get your paws off me! Let go of me. You will Die for this!" And they carried her on up, around the bends of the staircase to the highest room.There, they slammed open the large wooden door. It clanged against the stone work. The shattered remains of a cage lay broken on the floor. A tiny spider like creature scuttled away.

"Put me down. In the name of the Rainbow let go of me."

Beauhoth did, throwing her on the floor, tied paw and foot. Miss Piggy stood by him, a frown crinkling her brow. "Have we met before?"

"Shut up!" Mrs Nancy snapped.

Fozzie Bear came into the room, standing behind Mrs Piggy, as though she were a sheild. Beauregard and Mr Regard came in behind him. Beauhoth bent down towards Mrs Nancy's face. "Where is Robin."

"Ha! Ha, he, heh, ha!"

"Where is Robin."

"He, he, he, ha, ho, heee, hum!"

Fozzie blinked. "Is something funny here?"

Piggy glanced over her shoulder. "The woman is hysterical."

"He, he, he!"

Beauhoth grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and shook her. "Where is he?"

"He, he, he is gone!" She waved a hand at the broken fragments. "He was just here."

"Beauhoth slammed his fist at the ground. "I need him."

"You." Mrs Nancy pointed a long unwavering finger at Beauhoth. "He broke the rules. No creature is allowed in, no one but us. And none of us that have been perverted by the....world beyond."

Beautingleroth Regard stepped past Miss Piggy, leaning on his walkign stick. "I left. I came back. Older, wiser..."

"..ruined!" Mrs Nancy shreiked.

"No. Not. I was a better man for it."

"You, sir, are a disgraise to our race."

Beauhoth strightened up, and loked at his son Beautingleroth, solder than himself by far, and then turned to Mrs Nancy. "He is wiser than you could ever be."

Mis Nancy's pink face turned white, then dark with rage. "Fine. Why not elect him president."

Miss Piggy fell back as though hit. That was it. That was why she recognised Mrs Nancy, the flashing purple eyes...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Many Moons Past on the Muppet Show...

Rizzo and the guys crowded excitedly around the refridgerator. "Whadda we do?" Riz asked. "I mean, check it out, no way in."

Chesterfeild sneezed.

And another rat that Rizzo didn't recognise at first shoved past him. "I got an idea!" The rat said in a haughty tone. "We got an ally in this business after all. A certain someone who would make the delicious mistake of belieivng a Rat!"

The rat with the deep purple eyes had still been there when Beauregard came in and started packing Miss Piggy's picture into his suitcase, had been there when Miss Piggy came to comfort him.

"The only friends," Beau sniffed. "Are you and the Rats."

Beauregard had been gulible, Beauregard had believed. They had made him president. he had declaired the fridge officially open. He had been sent away by Kermit. "Let my People stay!"

"Either they leave," Kermit had said. "Or you leave."

But Miss Piggy had intervened. She'd told the rats exactly what she thought of them....and through purple eyes, one rat was watching hatefully...

A while back...

Beauhoth had escaped. His entire body thrilled with the excitment of freedom. He was out of The End, past the guards...he'd escaped the prison, now he had to escape his home, his world.

He had made it to the place where the rainbow touches the sea and land. He had stepped through from the Northern Light into the dirty streets of New York, where he saw another creature. One of his own. Brown fur, small eyes, prominent eyebrow. Beauhoth had run towards the creature, but it's eyes had flashed purple, and it had hit Beauhoth so unexpectedly and so hard the man had fallen to the ground, soaking in a puddle.

When he woke up..he was back in The End. He had thought it a dream.

It was no dream...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OH MY DEAR GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!
BEAU! THIS IS SO AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH! THAT'S A LOT TO POST!

Now then. If you will please excuse me while I try to absorb this amazing story, and try not to let the ever-mounting suspence kill me...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, we're on a roller-coaster roll now!
Keep it comin' Bo!

Xerus

Reaction score
Totally cool, Beau. :smile:

I can't wait to read more. :smile: