Fan Fic - And what is on the other side...?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, you wouldn't want Lisa to have the monopoly on a thing like that, lol. You (and L) will be pelased to know that I have already started the tory and it's going well, but, I have to consult a certain DVD for one scene.

Ha ha! Twill be marvelous!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... If it's writen by you, then it surely will be Bo Diddley.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Ok, now that I finally have a few minutes...

Beau, it's amazing! It's a happily ever after, and I just loooooooooooooooooooooooove how Beauregard goes to Rowlf, and "Because, Beauregard, Robin was there" and it's just sooooooo awesome! And the part where Robin starts to blame the Rainbow for everything, it's just so... so.... touching that he did all of this stuff for the rainbow, because he was just so... caring for the rainbow, and then he realized that he had absolutely NOTHING and he just sort of broke and it was just so....... oh, I want to give him a hug! Here, I'll give you a hug- <HUG!> And I loved how he reached up to touch his collar, and it melted away, and he was going to miss it, it's just...... oh! Man, I need to get some better descriptions for my reactions. "Oh" just isn't detailed enough. But that's beside the point, you know what I'm trying to say, and I'm rambling again...

The preview, for the next story, it looks amazing, And I can't wait to read it, and yeah. Looking forward to it!

And I would love to see the "deleted scene" of them all getting transported back! It sounds sooooooo cool and I want to see it!

And don't anybody ever think that I have a monopoly on nagging. It's a group effort, it works better if there's more than one person nagging.

Whatever

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
And don't anybody ever think that I have a monopoly on nagging. It's a group effort, it works better if there's more than one person nagging.
Not a chance. I was nagging him about this fanfic long before you were. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, so you were. And at long last it is finished. I hope it was worth your nagging.

Bea:zany:{Thinking now of extras}regard

Xerus

Reaction score
That was an awesome story, Beau. :smile: Another story about the Muppet boarding house with Beauregard as the main character. And the ending was good too. Seeing them all safely back in the house and Beau wondering if it was all a dream. You have a great talent of writing, Beau. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
And here is a preveiw of my next story, in the form of a trailer....not sure if it works as a trailer...but, anyway...

Black. Darkness.

Narator: "Gonzo's life hit an all time low..."

Flash. Gonzo walks with a guitar strapped to his back, its dark, its cold. Flash. Gonzo throws a brick. The brick splashes down in a pond.

Gonzo: "Nooo-oo! I shouldn't have doen that. Come back. Come back.

Flash. Gonzo rises from the pond, shivering in the dark. His hands are empty.

Narrator: "Until..."

Kermit stands by a bench.

Kermit: It's not that bad.

Narrator: ...he met kermit and his life was changed forever.

*music starts*

Gonzo bursts into a night-club.

Gonzo: "I'm not going to be this way any more!"

*pause*

Bunsen: Well that's surely good to know.
Beaker: Mou, mou.

*music*

Gonzo: *standing on a motor-bike seat while riding* Whahooooo! *Miss Piggy drives past him on a motor bike* Whaha, oops.... *the bike goes wobbling without him...*

Cut to:

Fozzie Bear stands in a police lineup. Fozzie sits in a jail. Fozzie opens a wallet, and stares at a photo of Kermit.

Cut to:

Bar. Late.

Johnny: Break out the drinks, shall we.
Sal: When Johnny sys break out the drinks, start breaking.

Black.

Narrator: The world is changed...nothing is the same.

Flash. Camera spins around Beaker. Flash. Gonzo starts running. Flash. Scooter is unlocking a cage. He has black fingernails.Flash. Miss Piggy grabs Gonzo's nose. Flash. Doc Hopper hits the Swedish Chef. Flash.

Miss Piggy: I love you!

Flash. Black.
This sounds really interesting and intruiging. Can't wait to read it. Just catching up on this current one though, also quite good! I'm really enjoying it!

Effralyo

Reaction score
Ga-ga-ga-gardy....:sniff:...lardy...:sniff:... how many things I didn`t knew yet about him... :sniff: :sob: sob: sob: sob:
Ndah... On such background my "PMH" looks like a cheap buffonade..... Shame on me for making him stumble! :BLAM! on the forehead:
"Dear Diary".... Gosh... :cry: And I still didn`t knew about it... So Gardy does have something to hide under the pillow and trust the most secret thoughts too....
Shame on me, shame, shame, shame, shaaaaaaame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sob:
*takes a timeout to finish crying and wipe the tears*
Brill....:sniff:.....iant!!!!!!!