Fan-Fic: We Know That It's Probably Magic

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you're not shallow... Does that mean you're deep instead?
*Aims muffin cannon back at penguin cannon.

Hey Ry, could you do me a favor and send a list of your fics? Replugging into each, bringing them back up for others to read.

*Thanks for the lists Ryan...
18 awesome accounts here in MC's fanfic section.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I just found out that this story existed only a few days ago, and I spent two late-night hours to finish reading it, and only now can I put my feelings into words about what I thought about this story:

OH MY GOD!
It was just.......,UNBELIEVABLE! It was so deep and passionate and I balled my eyes out at least three times (especially when Kermit was in Piggy's dressing room singing Love Led Us Here, especially since the thing that led them to that moment was that Kermit was dead). I balled for like 20 minutes.

I literally fell out of my computer chair reading it, because I kept leaning closer and closer to my computer, on the edge of insanity to find out what happened next.

It was just so sweet and sad, but I hope that never ever happens, like ever because i just couldn't take it, I could never see Piggy that sad.

SUCH A GOOD STORY. So incredibly powerful. Thanks so much for writing it, it was definitely amazing!

:smile::cry:

Vincent L

Reaction score
What a great story, filled with thrills, spooks and action. But at the same time, it's also the most confusing story I ever read. Kermit goes into Miss Piggys brain, and others follow. At this point, it seems there are TWO versions of each character. Kermit follows Death and meets Jim Hensin (what?) Jim Henson appears beside the boss (What?!), than Kermit is backstage, alive (WHAT?!?!). I might have to read the whole thing again.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
What a great story, filled with thrills, spooks and action. But at the same time, it's also the most confusing story I ever read. Kermit goes into Miss Piggys brain, and others follow. At this point, it seems there are TWO versions of each character. Kermit follows Death and meets Jim Hensin (what?) Jim Henson appears beside the boss (What?!), than Kermit is backstage, alive (WHAT?!?!). I might have to read the whole thing again.
I'll agree with you, Vincent Liu. Some of the ideas from this fan-fic I read is pretty complicated. Otherwise, I love this story, but I have to mom's homework... again. I guess there's noooooo problem to get it done, but why was I born to work all the time. ARGHHHHH! Moms!