Fan-Fic: We Know That It's Probably Magic

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ryan? Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this vonderful work of yours. There were certainly some parts I liked...
1 Oscar when he goes out and meets Margerie the Trash Heap, just the fact he was going out to get a sandwich.
2 Uncle Deadly playing another huge role in a story of yours, and of course Death making his cameo when needed.
3 The Cinderella substory was amusing to say the least, but to say the most would be...
4 The end chapter with Kermit and Jim. Oh, and this line made me laugh:
Daniel's Boss: "Good, now move over, you're in my seat."
5 Deleted Scene #3, this one I definitely think should've been in the story. Especially since I finished Summer in the Theater yesterday and found the referencial joke. That was Kevin Clifford was talking to, Kevin Clash?
6 Deleted Scene #4, another great referencial joke.
Red: Zucchinis don't have feelings... Potatoes do."
Reference to Maggy witness the Chef attempt to bake some potatoes in Swamp Call?

7 The opening in the middle of the rainbow room, what was that about?Great stuff, and now I think my reading list's complete.

Destination: Home, check.
Chasing Robin, check.
Summer in the Theater, check.
Swamp Call, check.
A Gift, check.
5 stories from the pen of Lisa.

Gone, But Not Forgotten, check.
Muppet High, check.
The Revenge of Elmo, check.
Sometimes It's Better to Go, check.
We Know That It's Probably Magic, check.
It Feels Like Christmas, check.
6 stories from the fount of Ryan.

Any others I'm missing?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks so much Count! I knew you'd enjoy this one! And yes, Clifford was talking to Kevin Clash, and the potatoes gag was just really humor, no real reference there, and I'm not entirely sure what the rainbow thing was...:stick_out_tongue:

Oh, and about your reading list being complete, you've read all the stories from Lisa and I that we wrote alone, but now it's time to read "The Time the Muppets Beat Time" which Lisa and I just started together! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Trust me, I have read that one, at least the 1 chapter I knew to be posted. Has it been updated? Thought it hasn't, due to Kate's nagging for updates.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ryan... Remember how you were unsatisfied with the sticks Red played in the musical number at the start of the Cinderella dream sequence? Well, watched SS Episode 2820 and I think I might have something for you.
They're not sticks, they're bones... Soupbones.
Know what you're thinking, soups have bones? Well, not the liquid that is soup. But some Southern US soups are made with a whole ham, and the meat's carved off of the bones. Seems that African-American families took those bones and used them as clicking musical instruments by artistically clicking one against another as demonstrated by Susan's Dad in this episode.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah! Ok, thanks Count! It does help, and makes alot of sense too!

But why make cents when it's more profitable to make dollars? :zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, you must learn that once we're started a fan-fic together, we share everything...:stick_out_tongue: :halo: Especcially one-liners like that...:zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Besides... If you've got a problem with using that line Lisa... You could always take up with T*K*O* management or the head honchos over at Thundercloud Studios.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey guys! Guess what!! I killed Kermit!!

...What? This is old news you say?

...Oh...Well...Um, all those who haven't read this...Well, you can if you want. I'm not gonna make you...*brings in penguin cannon*

...No, I'm not shallow at all...:rolleyes: