Fan Fiction: Muppet Beach Party

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aunt Ru, check your inbox, you should have a surprise in that box of Hamdingers. :zany:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
ElectricMayhem1- Thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked the story!

Auntie Ru!!! So glad you enjoyed this story! I had such a blast writing it and I wondered what you though about it, especially my Kokomo segment! Really excited that you liked it and I'm glad you read it!

I totally agree on your ush-gush moments! I love the fantasy sequence in TMM, I am praying every day that we get some new ush gush in the new movie, :flirt:

If you still need the Muppet Beach Party album, private message me and I think I'll be able to help you out, :wink:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------------------------
Lady Ru told me to come read this because it was fun. She's right. :smile:

Best parts? CLAMAPELLA! And I just love the mental image of Animal surfing and yelling "WIPEOUT" at the other surfers, everyone tumbling into the waves in total shock...very cute.

What a fun way to illustrate music!
--------------------------------------------

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Thank You newsmanfan!! I'm glad you liked the fic! I'm seriously thinking of writing more fics like these based on the Kermit Unpigged album and maybe the green and red christmas album. I had a lot of fun writing this one and I am so glad that people are enjoying it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a friendly bump for all you cool cats and hotdoggers, spend the summer at the Muppet Beach Party.

Bridget

Reaction score
Oh my stars, I have really enjoyed this! It really shows that you're having fun with it! Thank you for writing it!