Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 6: The Reason Why

Elmo sat alone in the dark room for a while. He was holding Dorothy's fish bowl and stoking it. The end was finnally here, and he knew it. He had been plotting this ever since he was destroyed 2,000 years ago. He remembered that day, and all of the days before that, but, he didn't know why everyone hated him. He was a powerful king, but he was fair. He kept his people fed, he was always sure everyone had a place to live. It was the perfect society. Yet, not as perfect as Elmo thought...

Pepe: It's flashback time! Hokay?:end Pepe

"Is Baby Bear sure?" King Elmo asked his loyal adviser.

"Yes, it's twue, thewe's been a webellion against yow weign as king." Baby Bear told his friend and master.

commentary: Baby Bear is so much fun to write! Even though I hate his guts, just writing his dialogue is awesome!:end commentary

"Well than, Baby Bear should leave." The king told him. "Elmo will lead the troops into battle. Elmo doesn't want Baby Bear to get hurt."

"If yow suwe." Baby Bear said as he ran out of the room.

"So, the day has finnally come, when Elmo's reign as king of the world will be over." The king said to himself.

Pepe: And someday, Pepe's reign as King Prawn will be over...Sigh...Hokay?:end Pepe

"But at least you're not alone!" A friendly voice said to him.

"Who said that?" Elmo said.

"It was me, Zoe, your slave." She told her king.

"Elmo has slaves?" He asked her.

commentary: Alright, time for a shout out! To BEAR, aka Bryan. He loved this line, so much, that he even used it as his signature! Thanks Bryan!:end commentary

Pepe: Si, and muchos gracias to jew for playing me so good in de Muppet's Big Brother game. Hokay?:end Pepe

"Yeah, that's whose rebelling. A group of slaves." She told him.

"Elmo really didn't know he had slaves. Elmo is so sorry." He told the young girl. "I think Zoe should leave, follow Baby Bear, Baby Bear will lead Zoe to safety." He reassured her.

"No, I won't leave you my king. I'll stay here by your side and fight the rebels with you!" She proclaimed.

"Don't be silly Zoe, Elmo doesn't want to be responsible if Zoe gets hurt. So go with Baby Bear, please, for Elmo!" He begged her.

Pepe: So, now jew are telling me dat he was a good guy one time?:end Pepe

commentary: Well...It depends on who you are, and your point of view. Some people think that Elmo was good, and others think that he just had to high of an opinion of himself. So he was actually bad but he thought he was good, which is bad. But It's good that there are so many different ways to look at it, but bad that no one can figure it out. Get it?

Pepe: What? Jew are talking in circles. Hokay? I have no idea what jew are saying. Hokay? So, if jew'll please stop talking, we can get back to de story.:end Pepe

"Okay, but be careful." Zoe said as she ran off to find Baby Bear.

"It is time." The valiant king said as he stepped off of his throne and went to the stables.

~~~~~~~~~~

The rebels put up a fierce fight. Elmo's army of his own clones were failing. As the rebels and their leader Kermit the Frog fought valiantly. Elmo could hardly make out the faces of the rebels, because of the dust. It had been very dry lately. Elmo knew that the only way to defeat the rebellion was if he used his powers. The powers instilled with him when he was crowned king. These powers all flowed from the large red ruby he wore around his neck. Elmo called to the ruby and a flash of red light emerged from it knocking all the rebels off their horses. He now had the advantage. He rode his horse in front of the rebel leader and spoke to him.

Pepe: So Ryan, was I part of de rebels?:end Pepe

commentary: Yeah, you and the rest of the Muppets.:end commentary

Pepe: Si, si, so Elmo was with his clones?:end Pepe

commentary: Yep.:end commentary

Pepe: Ok. Still, it's very weird. Hokay?

"Why?" The king asked. "Why would you rebel against Elmo?"

"Because!" The Frog leader said. "You've enslaved me and my friends! We've been your slaves since you've been king! My brother died under your service! I had to raise my nephew as a slave! You've tortured us long enough!" The valiant knight said. "Now Robin!"

commentary: Hey Pepe, Lisa liked that line!:end commentary

Pepe: Who?:end Pepe

commentary: Lisa.:end commentary

Pepe: Who es dis Lisa? I do not know her. Hokay?:end Pepe

commentary: Sigh...The crazy nagging girl!:end commentary

Pepe: Oh! Her! I thought her name was Phil.:end Pepe

commentary: You're really bad with names aren't you?:end commentary

The rebels young nephew fired his slingshot at Elmo's ruby. The source of all of his power. The small pink stone hit the ruby and cracked it. The crack then grew until it spread and broke the ruby. Thus turning Elmo's fur into thousands of rubies and turning his body into a statue.

~~~~~~~~~~

That's all Elmo remembered. Being locked away as a statue for 2,000 years. Spending the whole time seeking revenge on the green menaces who ruined his kingdom. Until the day he was released by that stupid detective.

~~~~~~~~~~

He knew what he had to do. He was no longer a statue, he could move, he could breath, he could feel! He could feel, he could feel the way to his once proud kingdom. He went there. And it had been turned into a place called Sesame Street. With monsters, and humans, and birds, and a frog. A suspiciously familiar frog. Elmo paid close attention to this frog, finnally learning his name, Kermit the Frog. Elmo knew that name. It was a name he could never forget. The name of the man who destroyed him. He spent the next 10 years perfecting a fool proof plan to destroy Kermit the Frog and his friends.

Pepe: Kermin lived on Sesame Street?:end Pepe

commentary: Yeah...It's a huge part of his legacy.:end commentary

Pepe: Really? Huh. I geuss it's true, jew do learn something new everyday.:end Pepe

It would start in the media, he'd push for Elmo merchandise, practically causing all the other characters on Sesame Street to disapeer. He was even allowed to build his own world, Elmo's World. Where he'd finish his plan. Which is what he did tonite. Soon there would be no more Kermit the Frog, no more Ernie, no more Bert, Big Bird, Miss Piggy, Rowlf, Robin, no one! He'd destroy them all, except for Zoe. The girl who brought Elmo to his knees. He knew that she was the only pure soul this world could produce. And he and Zoe would rule together.

Pepe: Even Pepe?:end Pepe

commentary: Even Pepe.:end commentary

~~~~~~~~~~

"ThAnK yOu MrS. gRoVeR. dInNeR wAs WoNdErFuL!" Robin said to Grover's mother.

Pepe: I lOvE dE fReAkY tYpInG. hOkAy?

commentary: Oh no! You must be under Elmo's control! NOOOOO!!!:end commentary

Pepe: No, no, I was just displaying my love for jur creativity. Hokay?:end Pepe

But Kermit knew that it wasn't really Robin, he knew there was something wrong. He didn't know how, but he knew.

"You wanna go outside and play lil buddy?" Sweetums asked his best friend.

"nOt NoW sWeEtUmS, i'M rEaLlY tIrEd." Robin told him. Then he walked up the stairs and closed the geust room door.

"Kermie, is Robin okay?" Miss Piggy asked Kermit.

"Yeah, he's actin' really weird." Rowlf added.

"Maybe he's forgotten to breath, in and out." Grover suggested.

commentary: Ha. That's funny.:end commentary

"I don't know guys, but I really wish I did." Kermit told his friends. "I really wish I did..."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're okay Robin?" Kermit asked his nephew.

"YeS uNcLe KeRmIt, I'm FiNe. CaN i Go To SlEeP nOw?" His nephew asked him.

"Okay, if you're sure. But Robin if you need to talk, I'm always here for you." He reassured his nephew. "Remember, I know that it's not easy bein' green to."

"GoOdNiGhT." The frog said unemotianally.

Pepe: Is dat a word? Unemotianally?:end Pepe

commentary: I think so...Hold on, I'll go to www.dictionary.com! :end commentary

Pepe: Hokay, I'll sing.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts,
Der dey are a standing in a row,
Big ones, small ones, some as big as jur head...:end Pepe

commentary: Well son of a gun, it is a word. Cool:end commentary

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<shakes head> Phil, huh?

More fantabulous commentary, prawncracker, keep it coming!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 7: The Muppets Fall

Pepe: Great, we fall...I hate dat little red demon. Hokay?:end Pepe

Kermit climbed into bed at 10:47pm. He was asleep by 11:00. Miss Piggy had to have her beauty sleep, she was asleep by 10:30. Rowlf and Sweetums stayed up and watched Disney/Pixar's Toy Story, and they were asleep by 11:30. Grover and his mother were asleep by 10:00. Robin the Frog did not sleep at all. He knew he had a job to do. He had alot of traveling to do tonite as well. And he had to be back before the others woke up. His first stop was a small country house.

Pepe: To many numbers!:end Pepe

~~~~~~~~~~

Fozzie and Emily Bear were asleep when Robin arived. He was ready. He placed bars on every window and door of Emily Bear's house. The Bears could not leave.

commentary: Poor Fozzie...:end commentary

Pepe: Si, he's surrounded by dat old bat during his vacation!:end commentary

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin was already in Canada by 1:00 am. He had already nailed Gonzo's barrel shut. And Gonzo and Camilla were trapped.

commentary: Yeah, and Gonzo liked it...:end commentary

~~~~~~~~~~

Sam Eagle was the hardest. Robin had to get past all of the secret service at the White House, and then he had to get inside and put it on permanent lockdown, and get out before it was finished. Once on permanent lock down, no one could get in, and no one could get out, including Sam.

Pepe: He he, de birdy can't get out, serves him right! Hokay?:end Pepe

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin was at the actual location of Woodstock by 3:00am. And had the Electric Mayhem bus locked and de-motered by 3:10.

Pepe: Which es White Lake/Bethel, New York.:end Pepe

commentary: Thank you Google!:end commentary

~~~~~~~~~~

He was at the Muppet Boarding house next. And had bars on every door and window there as well. Including the Muppet Labs Trap Door. And the hole Crazy Harry had made in the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~

After Florida, Robin had two more stops, halfway around the world. In Florida, Robin had Pepe, Rizzo, and Clifford locked in their hotel room by 4:00. He had an hour to get home.

Pepe: Dat was him? He locked us in der?!?: end Pepe

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin was in the Amazon jungle when he ran into trouble. A tiger would not leave him alone, but he was taken care of. As were Scooter and Skeeter, thanks to a cave in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin made his final stop in Italy where he had Johhny and Sal locked in a canoli joint by 4:30.

commentary: I've been to that canoli joint.:end commentary

Pepe: Didn't jew work der?:end Pepe

commentary: Yep.:end commentary

~~~~~~~~~~

He was back in his bed by 5:00. And Kermit woke up at 5:13 to get coffee.

How did the little frog do it? Travel around the world in 5 hours. The answer is, it wasn't really him. Elmo was controling him, transporting him throughout the world with the help of his newly reaquired powers. The ones he regained when Elmo used Robin's brain to find the Fraggle Pebble that destroyed his ruby to rebuild it. So now, Elmo was just as powerful as he was 2,000 years ago. And soon, the world would rightfully be his once more. And Kermit would pay.

Pepe: He just wanted him to pay de monies? Well, I wouldn't have payed him either. Hokay? De monies are to important.:end Pepe

~~~~~~~~~~

"So Kermie what are vous doing today?" Miss Piggy asked him.

"Well, I'm going to spend today with Robin. I didn't get to show him around Sesame Street yesterday. He was playing with Elmo all day." Kermit said.

Robin walked down the stairs, but today he didn't stop halfway down them like he usually does. Something was wrong.

commentary: Halfway down the stairs is a stair where I sit...:end commentary

Pepe: Will jew stop that?!?:end Pepe

commentary: Sorry.:end commentary

"Good morning little froggy!" Grover said to Robin.

"GoOd MoRnInG." Robin said emotionless.

"So Robin, you wanna come with me and Kermit today and tour Sesame Street?" Sweetums asked him.

"SoRrY I'm GoInG tO eLmO's WoRlD tO pLaY sOmEmOrE." He told them.

"Robin, I thought we were going to hang out today." Kermit said to his nephew.

"ElMo WiLl Be UpSeT iF i'M nOt ThErE." He told his uncle. "i'M nOt HuNgRy, I'm LeAvInG, sEe YoU tOnItE." He said as he walked out the door.

"Good grief!" Kermit said. "There is definatly something wrong with Robin. And I'm going to find out what! Who's with me?"

commentary: I am! Oh wait...I can't be, I have to help write...:end commentary

"I'll do anything to help my little buddy!" Sweetums said.

"I've got your back Kermit!" Rowlf told him.

"Moi has a hair appointment Kermie. I'll have to take a rain check." Piggy told them.

"Don't worry Kermit, I'm coming with you!" Grover told him.

"Oh good. Well let's get going." Kermit said as the group headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bork Bork!" The Chef cried as he tried to get out the door of the Muppet boarding house. But it wouldn't budge.

"Oh my." Bunsen said. "It seems we are locked in! I better call Mr.Kermit!" Dr. Honeydew picked up the phone and dialed Piggy's cell phone number.

"Elmo is sorry. But Bunsen cannot call right now. Because he is now Elmo's prisoner." The phone message said.

commentary: Poor Bunsen...:end commentary

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the Muppets got the same message. Except Gonzo. Who couldn't call because he was having the time of his life trapped in a barrel going down Niagra Falls. They didn't know what their fate would be. But one thing was for sure, they were scared.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 8: Return of the King

"Baby Bear!" Elmo called. "Bring me Robin's brain!"

"Yes sew, wight hewe sew!" The frightened bear said as he carried in a tank containing a brain about the size of a chocolate chip cookie.

Pepe: Some cookies sound good right now. I'm going to go out to de snack bar and get someting to eat. Hokay? Do jew want anything?

commentary: Some nachos would be nice.:end commentary

Pepe: Si, hokay, nachos for jew, and popcorn for me.:end Pepe

*He leaves*

"Excellent. Now hook the brain up to the mind reading machine!" Elmo said as Baby Bear hurried over to a large machine and sat the brain on top of it. Elmo put on a set of headphones and plugged them into the machine, then pressed a large green button.

The machine flashed and buzzed as it read Robin's brain. Elmo heard all of the information the young frog knew.

commentary: Poor poor Robin...:end commentary

All useless. Elmo thought to himself. Frog Scouts, fly eating, singing, leapfrog. Wait! The Fraggle Pebble is located in... "Shut it off Baby Bear." Elmo told him.

commentary: That's not totally useless...:end commentary

"Did you find what you needed?" Baby Bear asked his master.

"Yes, indeed Elmo did." He turned around to face a motionless, lifeless, Robin. "Now Robin, get Elmo the Fraggle Pebble." Elmo told Robin, as Elmo pressed a button on a remote control.

"YeS mAsTeR." Robin said.

commentary: This is kinda boring without someone else...Hmm...I've got an idea.*takes out cellphone* Hey Grover...Yeah...It's Ryan, what's up? You wanna come do some commentary with me?:end commentary

*Super Grover crashes through the roof*

Grover: Hello people! Furry old Grover is here!

commentary: Great! Let's keep watching.:end commentary

Grover: Yes!
~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, here we are. Elmo's building." A nervous Kermit said as he, Grover, Rowlf, and Sweetums approached.

"Yes, and Elmo's World is on the very top floor!" Grover told them.

"How are we s'posed to see what's happenin' up there if their on the top floor?" Sweetums asked.

"Oh, I know!" Grover cried as he rushed into a nearby phone booth, and leaped out wearing his Super Grover costume, backwards. "Oops, ha ha ha." He went back in, and came back out with the costume on correctly. "I Super Grover will fly up to Elmo's window to see what is going on!"

Grover: There I am! This is so much fun Ryan. Thank you for inviting me!

commentary: No problem Grover.:end commentary

"Grover," Kermit asked. "Can you fly me up there with you?"

"Sure Froggy Baby, anything for you." Grover told him as he picked him up and flew to Elmo's window.

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin hopped on to the front porch of the Muppet Boarding house and knocked on the door. Hard. So hard that the door fell to the floor.

Lew Zeland was the first to notice. "Hey! It's little Mr. the Frog!" Lew said as he came up to Robin. "What's going on Robin? How'd you get in here? Why's the door broke? Is something..."

Robin cut him off, he picked him up and hurled him across the room like a boomerang fish.

Grover: That was very mean of Robin.

commentary: It wasn't really him though, it was Elmo.:end commentary

Grover: Yes, but Elmo is not mean anymore. So neither is Robin.

commentary: Right.:end commentary

"Ow!" Lew said before fainting.

Robin walked up the stairs, to his room. And there, sitting on his nightstand was a small pink stone. He picked it up, put it in his backpack and walked out of his room.

Grover: I thought Robin gave me the Fraggle Pebble.

commentary: Um...You gave it back remember?:end commentary

Grover: Really? Oh, I must have forgotten.

commentary: Ha ha, yeah, you must have.:end commentary

"Mr. Lew!" Bunsen cried. "Are you alright?"

Robin walked down the stairs.

"Mee mo mee!" Beaker said as he saw Robin coming down the stairs.

"De froogy!" Chef said.

"Robin are you okay?" Beauregard asked. "Did you do this?"

"Crazy Frog!" Crazy Harry said.

Robin reached the bottom of the stairs and looked at them all. Once his friends, now he felt no emotion towards them at all. In fact, he felt no emotion at all. He was no longer frog. He was Elmo's mind slave. Robin punched the floor, causing a tremor knocking the Muppets on their backs.

"How..." Bunsen started to say as he got up. But he stopped, because Robin had dissapeered.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, hey, Clifford. Get up. Hokay? It's Pepe." The prawn said as he sat on top of Clifford who was still asleep. "Hokay Ritzo, it's not working. Bring de water. Hokay?"

commentary: Hey Grover.:end commentary

Grover: Yes Ryan?

commentary: Pepe's doing this with us, he's out getting us snacks is that ok?:end commentary

Grover: Yes, that is great! I love little prawny!

"Right!" Rizzo said as he brought Pepe a bottle of water.

With his bottom left arm Pepe held the bottle, and with his top right, he unscrewed the lid. "He he he." He chuckled as he poured the water on to Clifford's face.

"Okay, not cool!" Clifford said as he awoke with a jolt. "What the heck are you doing?"

"Well, we were waking jew up. Hokay." Pepe explained. "Jew see, WE ARE LOCKED INSIDE OUR HOTEL ROOM!!! Hokay?"

Grover: Did he really have to yell?

"What? How?" Clifford asked as he got out of his bed and picked up his cell phone.

"We dunno, that's why we woke ya up!" Rizzo told him.

Clifford dialed a number on his cell phone. But Elmo was the one who answered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fozzie awoke and went into the kitchen, where his mother already had coffee prepared. Fozzie looked inside a cabinet and rumaged around for something.

"Mom, do we have any honey?" He asked.

"Oh fiddlesticks." She said. "I forgot to get some from the bees out back before you came. Be a dear and fetch some for Mom."

"Well, I would, but there are bars on all the doors and windows!" Fozzie screamed.

Grover: Oh, I feel so bad for Fozzie and his mommy, They don't have any honey.

commentary: And their locked in the house...:end commentary

~~~~~~~~~~

Zoot awoke when the sun rose and hit his eyes.

"Aww man." He said quietly as not to wake the others. "What a night. We musta jammed all night. Man, glad we have this bus to sleep in. Or we'd be stuck on the ground!" He felt his sax proping up his feet. And he wanted to play. He knew that if he played in the bus he'd wake Animal, and that wouldn't be pretty. So he decided to go outside. He walked to the front of the bus quietly so he wouldn't wake Dr. Teeth at the wheel. He grabed the handle to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Huh?" Zoot said. "What's wrong with this thing? Man I better wake Dr. Teeth. Psst, Dr.Teeth get up!"

"What, what? Oh Zoot it's you. What's wrong?" The good doctor asked.

"It's the door man, it won't open." Zoot said.

"That's crazy." Dr. Teeth said as he pulled the handle and it wouldn't budge. "What's goin' on here?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Please remain calm Mr. President." Sam Eagle reasured him.

"I don't know if I can Mr. Eagle, all of my secret service is gone!" President Bush said.

Grover: Oh! It is the president of the United States!

commentary: A very special cameo.:end commentary

"Don't worry, once the White House is on permanent lockdown, no one gets in, and no one gets out." Sam told him.

"Well, then how are we supposed to get out?" He asked.

"It's quite simple really, we just over ride the system! I know this house by heart, and I know every room. Even the control room. Now quickly, let us go!" Sam said.

"I'm gonna call Laura and make sure she's okay." The president told Sam.

"But of course!" Sam replied.

The president dialed a number on his phone and geuss who answered.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Skeeter! Are you okay." Scooter called to his twin in the pitch black cave.

"I'm fine little brother." She said as she ignited her lamp.

Grover: I thought they were twins.

commentary: They are, but Skeeter was born like three minutes before Scooter.:end commentary

Grover: But that means they are not twins.

commentary: No, they are, but, oh sheesh Grover, you're to much.:end commentary

"Thank goodness." Scooter said. "What do you think caused that cave in?"

"Probably an earthquake." She replied. "Wait, do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Scooter asked.

"Running water! Come on." Skeeter said as they ran into the dark depths of the cave.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sal, I don't believe this." Johnny said.

"I know Johhny I can't believe we're stuck in a canoli joint!" Sal said.

"I know! All the canolis I can eat!" Johnny cried.

Grover: Ryan what are canolis?

commentary: I dunno, hold on, I'll try and find a picture.:end commentary

Grover: Alright.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright honey hang on, here's the drop!" Gonzo told his girlfriend as they plummeted over Niagra Falls. "WHEEEE!!!"

"BAWK!!!!!!!!!" Camilla cried.

When they hit the bottom, Gonzo tried to lift the lid, but failed.

"Uh oh, looks like we're stuck!" Gonzo said. "Cool!"

~~~~~~~~~

commentary: Here, http://www.merrittsbakery.com/images/brochure/cannoli.jpg that's a canoli.:end commentary

Grover: Thank you!

Robin teleported back to Elmo's World with the Fraggle Pebble in hand.

"Look at that!" Grover said.

"How did Robin do that?" Kermit asked.

Robin walked over to Elmo and bent down on one knee and held the Fraggle Pebble out in his hand.

"No! Not the Fraggle Pebble!" Grover cried as he lifted his hands to his face, and let Kermit fall.

Grover: Oh no! I dropped Kermit! I have to go save him! Bye Ryan, I will see you later! *He flies off*

commentary: Grover, wait! Sheesh, oh well...:end commentary

*Pepe comes back in*

Pepe: Hola Ryan, here's jour nachos. Hokay?:end Pepe

commentary: Thanks Pepe. Hey Grover was...Oh never mind.:end commentary

Pepe: Hokay. Whatever.

"Thank you Robin. Elmo loves you." Elmo said as he combined the Fraggle Pebble with his ruby and a flash of red and pink lights blinded Grover.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 9: Elmo's World

As Kermit plummeted to the ground Sweetums ran to catch him, which he did.
"Thanks Sweetums." Kermit told him.

commentary: Nice catch.:end commentary

"No problem. Just tell us what you saw up there!" Sweetums said.

"Yeah, and what's that weird light?" Rowlf asked.

"We saw Robin, giving Elmo the Fraggle Pebble, then Elmo combining the pebble with a ruby around his neck. That's what that light is." Kermit explained as he saw Grover just staring at the light.

"Robin... No... Not the Fraggle Pebble..." Grover sighed. He recalled the day he gave the pebble to Robin. It was Christmas, at Fozzie Bear's mother's house. Grover had the Fraggle Pebble, and he thought it would be wonderful for Robin to have it. But now this... Grover didn't understand. So he flew down to his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha ha ha!" Elmo laughed as the light from the two stones shined throughout his world. "Now with the unlimited power of the Fraggle Pebble and my ruby, Elmo will be all powerful!" Elmo said as the light began to spread. Turning everthing it touched into crayon drawings.

Pepe: Ryan, your allergy is not acting up. Hokay?:end Pepe

commentary: Oh, sorry, DEMON!!!:end commentary

Pepe: Dat's better.:end Pepe

"Mastew? What is going on?" Baby Bear asked.

"Fool! Now Elmo will rule the world once more like Elmo did 2,000 years ago!" Elmo told him.

~~~~~~~~~

The light transformed Sesame Street first. Starting at Hooper's Store, and working it's way to 123 Sesame Street, Oscar's trashcan, Big Bird's nest, The Count's castle, and the rest of Sesame Street.

"What's going on?" Susan cried as she came out of her home.

"I don't know!" Gordon screamed as he watched the street they live on being destroyed.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ernie!" Bert called. "Don't go outside!" He told his best friend after looking out his window and seeing the disaster.

"Bert!" Ernie called. "Don't stay inside!" Ernie said as he watched the light spread through his home.

commentary: Ha, I like that.:end commentary

~~~~~~~~~

"Snuffy! What's going on!" Big Bird asked.

"I don't know Bird." Mr. Snuffleupagus said. "But I do know that I'm scared!"

"No!" Big Bird cried as he watched as his picture of Mr. Hooper turned into a bad crayon drawing. "Mr. Looper!"

~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh! That's one bat turned crayon! Two, three, four, five..." Count von Count said as he tried to count all of his precious bats that were being turned into crayon drawings.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Herry! Don't let cookies go!" Cookie Monster told his friend as they desperatley tried not to let their cookies turn to uneatable crayon drawings.

"I'm trying!" Herry told him. But it was to late the cookies were now made of crayon.

"NO! Not me cookies!" Cookie Monster cried.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What is going on Maria?" Zoe asked.

"I'm not sure Zoe." Maria said as she watched her Mail-It-Shop turn to crayon.

"I'm scared Maria." Zoe said.

"Me to Zoe." Maria told her.

"I wish Elmo were here." Zoe sighed.

commentary: Irony, you gotta love it.:end commentary

Pepe: No jew don't, I gotta love Maria! Hokay?:end Pepe

~~~~~~~~~

The madness didn't stop on Sesame Street, it spread throughout the entire world. From Emily Bear's home, to Italy where Johnny and Sal were.

"It's is all Elmo's once more." Elmo said as the light began to dim, and he knew that the world was his.

The motionless body of Robin the Frog stared on as Elmo was dawned with a cape and crown both made of crayon.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit watched horrificly as Elmo's building was turned from an apartment complex to a castle made entirely of crayon.

"How?" Was all Rowlf was able to say.

"Robin." Sweetums sighed.

"Mommy!" Grover cried.

"It's over." Kermit said as the castle grew and grew.

Pepe: Ooo, very spooky. Hokay?:end Pepe

~~~~~~~~~~

Elmo looked over his shoulder as a throne grew for him, he then glanced at Robin, and a chain apperead around the young frog's neck. Elmo then sat down in his throne and took his place as king of the world. Elmo's World.

commentary: Wow...Well Pepe, I'm leaving for the weekend, so we'll finish this later okay?:end commentary

Pepe: Si, I'm sure der's a place for me in crazy nagging Phil's fan-fic. Bye!:end Pepe

Ernie101

Reaction score
true greatness! I am very proud of you.. very interesting read.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 10: A Glimmer of Hope

commentary: It's about time right Pepe? Pepe? Hey where is he? He must be in Lisa's fan-fic. Fine, be right back...

*Leaves to Summer in the Theater*