1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by theprawncracker, Jul 4, 2005.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

The following story is not true, but could become as true as you and I, if certain measures of care are not taken.

May 15th, 1990

"Egads!" The weary detective shouted as rain fell from the heavens. "It would be wise of me to seek shelter!"

A flash of lighting revealed a cave in front of Sherlock Hemlock. He turned on his flashlight and ran for the cave.

"If only I could start a fire," he said as he removed his cap. "But even if I could find some firewood, it would be to wet to be sufficient enough for flames."

Sherlock walked forward rubbing his hands along the walls of the cave, shining his flashlight on the rugged edges.

"Quite spectacular really." He said to himself as he continued down the cave. Then, a flash of light caught his eye. "Egads, what on Earth is this?" He pulled out his magnifying glass as the beam of light shined upon a large red ruby. "It appears to be a jewel of some sort, egads! There's another!" He reached down and picked up the jewels and placed them in his coat pocket.

"And there's another! And another!" He shouted as a trail of rubies was revealed in front of him. He followed the rubies, turning right, then, left, then left once more; picking up each one along the way. Until he reached a large statue covered in the same red rubies.

"A statue! Amazing! Truly amazing!" He shined his light onto the marvelous structure. "It appears," he said."That each of the rubies I've been following are to be placed on this statue!"

So it began, he did not know how long he spent placing rubies right and left on the statue, minutes, hours, perhaps even a day. But when he was one small ruby away from finishing, he knew it was well worth the time spent.

"Finnally," the exausted slueth said. "It is done."

Unfourtunatly, Sherlock Hemlock did not know how right he was. As he placed the final ruby into place, the entire statue shown with a bright red light, throwing the detective to the ground. The statue's light spread throught the cave anhillalating everything in it's path. And when the light stopped shining, an opening appeared at the base of the statue. And from the opening walked the greatest evil the world has ever known. The red demon walked to the front of the cave, picked up the sherlock's hat and had only this to say,

"He who releases the great evil from his tomb shall rest forever knowing that he has brought about the end of the world."
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Ooooooooh, creepy and captivating. I can't wait for more!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. theprawncracker

How did I know you'd be the first to reply. Thanks Lisa, I try. Expect more tonite!:D
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Sigh... Well, guess I'd better plug myself into this one too.
    Good start Ryan, post whenever ready.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. TogetherAgain

poor Count is going to exhaust himself reading all the fanfics. Count, go post some more in your own story.

Meantime, prawncracker, surely you know better than to tell me to expect more story. That's like telling my friend Jorie to braid your hair tighter. You just DON'T do it. Now I'm expecting more story TONIGHT.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. The Count

Huh? Wha? How can I post anything to my own when I'm busy reading all of your stories.
    Along with brokering deals to complete the collection and fatten up the Muppet Listings, not to mention other pet projects.

Well, you guys keep postin' away, I'll *try* my best to keep up.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. theprawncracker

Chapter 2: Muppet Vacation

15 Years Later

The stage cuirtans opened to reveal a small shrimp sitting on top of a tall brown piano, with a rat, sitting in the middle of the stage. Sitting at the piano is a large brown dog, and a guy with a silver top hat and an orange beard.

"We devote our time to many things," the dog sang. "Some times we laugh and sing."

"Si, but we've got no troubles at all!" Sang the shrimp.

"When your friends are in trouble, we always take the fall!" The rat chimed in.

"But we've set our life ahead of time, and we've got to sit back and think." The bearded man sang while he played a note on the piano.

"That we've got a life worth livin'! That no one can break us apart! Sometimes you kick back and relax, but you've got to get movin'!" They all sang at once.

Then Rowlf the Dog and Dr. Teeth played on the piano, hard. While Pepe the King Prawn and Rizzo the Rat sang the rest of the song, very well, until Animal decided that he was hungry for seafood, and Floyd wouldn't take him to the Red Lobster for dinner. It all went down hill from there.

"FRIED SHRIMP! FRIED SHRIMP!" Animal screamed as he ran onto the stage after Pepe.

"Mios dios!" Pepe cryed as he hopped off the piano and jumped off the stage into the band pit. "Ha ha ha! Catch me if jew can. Hokay?"

Of course, Animal woulld never let a meal get away. So he gave chase, but when he jumped off the stage into the band pit, he landed inside a tuba, and was stuck. Luckily Veteranarian's Hospital was the next sketch.

"You are no match for de king prawn! Hokay?" Pepe gloated as he laughed at Animal stuck in the tuba.

"I think the show's improving Waldorf!" A voice cried from the balcony.

"Why do you say that Statler?" Another voice replied.

"Because they're not even finishing the sketches, so we really aren't watching them!" Statler said.

"Do ho ho!" Both Statler and Waldorf laughed from their permanent seats in the balcony.

This is what we call The Muppet Show.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sheesh, are you okay Animal?" Kermit the Frog said to the crazed drummer, who was sporting a new cone around his neck.

"NOT OKAY, NOT OKAY!" He replied as he tried to force the cone off his neck.

"Well, I'd say it's an improvement, now we don't have to look at his ugly face!" Miss Piggy said walking up the stairs to her dressing room backstage at The Muppet Show.

"Piggy." Kermit said, almost like a warning to his porcine bride.

"Hey boss, Skeeter and I are gonna head on out on vacation." Scooter the go-fer said as he and his twin sister aproached Kermit's desk.

"Alright Scooter, see you guys in two weeks then?" The frog asked.

"You bet Kermit!" Skeeter said as she bent down and gave Kermit a peck on the cheek.

"Step away from the frog!!!" Miss Piggy's voice screamed from her dressing room.

"How does she do that?" Scooter said as he and his sister walked out of the theater on their way to catch a plane to the Amazon jungle.

"Oh, I love vacation! Everybody gets to go spend some quality time alone." Kermit said to himself.

"Nope, not me!" Fozzie Bear said as he entered from the stage. "I'm going to Mom's house! We are gonna have so much fun!"

"Not as much as me and Camilla!" Gonzo said as he fell from the rafters. "We're going to Niagra Falls, to go over in a barrel! Come on honey, let's get going!" Gonzo said as his clucking maiden approached.

"Wait up Gonzo, I'll drive you to the airport!" Fozzie said.

"Alright! Maybe you'll crash again!" The weirdo said joyfully.

"How can you leave good American soil?" Sam the American Eagle preaced as he came out of one of the dressing rooms. "I always knew you were not a true American! Because if you were, you'd be headed to the capitol of these United States with me Sam the American Eagle! And at that, I bid you all farewell, and good ritense!" He said as he exited the doors.

"Can anyone be as American as you Sam?" Rowlf the Dog asked as he came in carrying a suitcase. "So Kermit, are we still goin' on are vacation?"

"WHAT?!? You invited that dog to our get away Kermie?" A furious Piggy asked as she stormed out of her room. "Kermie, I thought it was just going to be vous and moi."

"Piggy, I already told you that Rowlf was going. And so is Robin and Sweetums in case you forgot that to!" Kermit said.

"Oh, yeah. That's right. So when do we leave?" The sow asked.

"As soon as Robin gets back from Frog Scouts." Kermit replyed.

"Hey green stuff!" A familiar voice called.

"Yeah Floyd, what's up?" Kermit replyed to his good friend Floyd Pepper.

"Hey man, the Mayhem's headin' out! We're goin' out to the actual spot where Woodstock took place!" He bragged.

"It's gonna be rully fun, and we'll get to play rull good music in that exact spot!" Floyd's main squeeze Janice said.

"Uh huh." The 50 year old Zoot said, half asleep.

"Catch ya later Kerm!" Dr. Teeth said as The Electric Mayhem band said as they walked out the doors.

"Mr. Kermit sir!" Dr. Bunsen Honeydew said as he and his assistant Beaker said as they came running Backstage. "Beaker and I are headed back to the boarding house to keep an eye on things while you're away!"

"Mee mo mo me!" Beaker ummm, said? I think.

"Thanks again Dr. Honeydew are you sure you don't mind?" Kermit said, half regretted saying it since he knew he couldn't find anyone else to watch the house since everyone was going on vacation.

"Oh, no problem Mr. Kermit, Beaker and I don't want to leave our primary station in the boarding house!" The doctor said, when he was halfway out the door.

"Sheesh, must be some serious expierementing." Kermit said a little worried about the house.

"Yo Kerm! We're headed out!" Clifford the co-host said.

"Si, Ritzo, Clifford and I are going to party it up in de Florida Keys. Hokay?" Pepe the prawn said.

"Yeah, gotta love the food down there!" Rizzo the Rat said anxiously. "Let's get goin' guys! Hey, where'd they go?" They were already out the door.

"Kermit, Johnny sent me to tell you that our plane for Italy leaves soon, and we're gonna be on it!" Sal Manillal; Johnny Fiama's gentlemen's monkey said.

"Alright Sal, tell Johnny I said 'Hi'." Kermit said while scribling on a checklist.

"Kermit, everything is done here!" Beauregard the dim-wit janitor told his boss. "The Chef and I are taking a taxi back to the house, see you in two weeks!"

"Bye Beau, keep things ship shape at home!" Kermit called after Beauregard.

"You want everyting shaped like a ship? Even the toilet?" The janitor asked.

"No Beau, I, I meant, oh never mind!" Kermit said shooing the janitor along. "Well, that's everyone. Now we just have to wait for Sweetums to get back with Robin. And then we're off to Sesame Street!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in a world drawen by a crayon...

"It is time." The demon said. "Once Mr. Kermit arives on Sesame Street, Elmo will be able to conquer Sesame Street today, and then tomorrow, the entire world!" Elmo; the greatest evil the world has ever known laughed menicingly into the night.
  8. TogetherAgain

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DOWN WITH THE LITTLE RED DEMON!!!!!!!

<ahem>... sorry 'bout that... Oh, this thread is such good therapy! Such wonderful therapy to see the little red demon portrayed as the little red demon he is. My cousin from Ohio just left town, and she kept saying how much she... <shudder> loves <growls, smoke comes out of ears,> Elmo...... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! <smacks head on desk several times>

At one point I ran into the laundry room and screamed. I really did.

Anyway, I love it! MORE! MORE! MORE! DOWN WITH THE LITTLE RED DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!! <ahem> I mean, um, I can't wait for more story....
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Keep it coming Ryan. Your doing great. I'm doing my own Fan Fic about how Sesame Street all got started. With Gordon and Susan moved into apartment 109 then changed to 1 2 3 Sesame Street. If you have any words to spread around my thread that would be fun too. Can't wait for more of your "Red Demon" to countine.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I was wondering if I should, or shouldn't wonder in here before breakfast this mornng. Then I decided to read the first line, and make up my mind...I sure did.

"Egads!" The weary detective shouted as rain fell from the heavens. "It would be wise of me to seek shelter!" This was so...brillient that I was totally hooked, and totally captivated. In fact the very, "Egads," had me in the thread. I read on fast!

A flash of lighting revealed a cave in front of Sherlock Hemlock. He turned on his flashlight and ran for the cave. Wow! I can see this all so clearly it's amazing!

"Finnally," the exausted slueth said. "It is done." *gulp*

And when the light stopped shining, an opening appeared at the base of the statue. And from the opening walked the greatest evil the world has ever known. Nooooooo-oooooooo-ooooooooo! So that's what happened to Sherlock Hemlock!!!

Then Rowlf the Dog and Dr. Teeth played on the piano, hard. Well, well, well! A piano marathon with Rowlf and Dr Teeth. This I must see!!! Wait, I already can! And I can hear it too!

...Animal decided that he was hungry for seafood, and Floyd wouldn't take him to the Red Lobster This, for me, was a perfectly in charcter moment for Floyd and Animal. Just that much, and it said it all!!!

It all went down hill from there. Ha haH! This is what we love!!

"Catch me if jew can. Hokay?" I'd like to point out that all your charcters are in perfect vocie today, and each is characterised with perfection!!!

Luckily Veteranarian's Hospital was the next sketch. *chuckle*

"I think the show's improving Waldorf!" A voice cried from the balcony.

"Why do you say that Statler?" Another voice replied.

"Because they're not even finishing the sketches, so we really aren't watching them!" Statler said.

"Do ho ho!" Both Statler and Waldorf laughed from their permanent seats in the balcony.

This is good! It's a totally authentic S & W moment!!! Something that is often lacking in these fan-fics!

This is what we call The Muppet Show. Strong stuff, strong stuff.

"Step away from the frog!!!" Miss Piggy's voice screamed from her dressing room.
    This was the funiest moment so far! I almost snorted aloud!

"How does she do that?" MTI anyone? lol

"Alright! Maybe you'll crash again!" The weirdo said joyfully. Whoo! You got every single flipping character down PERFECTLY!!!

"Because if you were, you'd be headed to the capitol of these United States with me Sam the American Eagle!" Ha! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

"Hey green stuff!" A familiar voice called. It's Floyd! And he's in good voice tonight, I knew it was him, and I could hear him!

"Hey man, the Mayhem's headin' out! We're goin' out to the actual spot where Woodstock took place!" Gee, wow! so Floydian!

"Mee mo mo me!" Beaker ummm, said? I think. *giggle*

"Yo Kerm! We're headed out!" Clifford the co-host said. Yup, this is Cifford alright. Yo Kerm. And cool, he's the co-host!!!

"Si, Ritzo, Clifford and I are going to party it up in de Florida Keys. Hokay?" Pepe the prawn said. And this is said with Pepe perfection! (Am I repeatign myself here...)

"You want everyting shaped like a ship? Even the toilet?" The janitor asked. Oh, poor Beau. Also, lucky for you lol, you have his charcter done fine!

Meanwhile in a world drawen by a crayon... *Gasp*

"It is time." The demon said. Yep, every character down perfect. Hahahaha!

Wow...this story is by far your best work! Better than your previous one by..um...far. I mean, I just see it all, hear it all, watching it all. And I am loving it! Please sir, can I have some more?
  11. TogetherAgain

Beau's right, you know. Crystal clear imagery and all of the characters perfect. I can't wait to see more!
  12. theprawncracker

Thank yiou all soooooo much! I'm gonna be gone until late this afternoon, so another chapter will be posted around then!
  13. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow, Ryan this story is awesome! I'm on the edge of my seat! We've got so many talented writers around here! I think I'm now keeping up with about 5 fan fics, trying to finish the commentary on my own and then working on another one myself! Oh well, at least I'll never be bored! But seriously, it's very, VERY, good.
  14. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

Oh, a crossover! Anyway, I especially loved the "Muppet Show" section especially - I hope that there is more of that to come...
  15. The Count

*In Animal voice... More story! More story!
    Woman! Oh, more story!
  16. TogetherAgain

prawncracker, this is definately not "late afternoon". This time of day is called "night." We have passed "late afternoon". This isn't even "around late afternoon". And don't give me time-zone shtick, we're in the same time zone. So, where's the story? Come on, no hiding... where's the story? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top, can we have the story that you said you would give us?
  17. theprawncracker

Sorry for the wait guys. Stupid internet was knocked out by a storm last night. But any way...

Chapter 3: Can You Tell Me How To Get to Sesame Street?

They had gotten a late start on their way to Sesame Street, Robin's scout meeting went longer than expected. Sweetums got him home as soon as he could, as they got back, Kermit, Rowlf, Piggy, Sweetums, and Robin hopped into Kermit's car. Then about two blocks away from the theater everyone realized that Sweetums couldn't fit into the lime green SUV. So they drove back to the theater and tried to figure out a way to get Sweetums into the car.

"The big lug could always sit on the rooof. We wouldn't have to smell him that way." The pig diva said.

"Well, that would work, except the roof would cave in on top of everyone." Rowlf added to the conversation. "But we could have Sweetum's poke his head through the roof, that'd work wouldn't it?

"But then Sweetums would always win at the liscence plate game, he'd be able to see them first!" Robin sighed.

"Do we really have to damage my new car?" Kermit asked, knowing he was getting into trouble.

"Kinda late for that boss." Sweetums told Kermit as he threw the back trunk cover and it landed at Kermit's feet.

"Sheesh..." Kermit sighed. "So you'll be sitting in the trunk then Sweetums?"

"I geuss, if that's okay with everyone else!" Sweetums chuckled. "How 'bout you little buddy? That okay with you?" He asked Robin.

"As long as you can go with us Sweetums!" Robin cheered as he hopped back into the SUV. "Come on guys let's get going!"

And so they were off, Kermit at the wheel, Piggy in the passenger's seat; carefully aplying some mascara; Robin and Rowlf playing "Go Fish" in the back seat, and Sweetums watching the small black car that had been behind them since they left town. He thought they might be kind of scared of him, but he didn't really care. Then the decided to pass them. And a red corvette was behind them, and Sweetums had new territory to discover.

"Hey, I know what'll pass the time!" Kermit announced. "A song! I think you all know this one.

Sunny days, Sweepin' the clouds away!
    On my way to where the air is sweet!
    Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?"

"Come and play, everyting's a-okay!" Miss Piggy joined. "Friendly neighbors there, that's where we'll meet! Can you tell me how to get how to get to Sesame Street?"

"It's a magic carpet ride!" Rowlf sang, as he remembered the words to the magical song. "Every door will open wide to happy people like you, happy people like, what a beautiful"

"Sunny day! Sweepin' the clouds away" Robin sang the words his Uncle Kermit taught him, which he now knew by heart. "On my way to where the air is sweet!"

"Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street..." Sweetums finished.

"How to get to Sesame Street,
    How to get to..." They all sang as they finished the song.

"Sesame Street!" Robin screamed as he looked out of his window and saw the buildings he'd only seen once before, 123 Sesame Street, The Fix-It Shop, Hooper's Store. It was all so magical to the young frog. He'd dreamed of coming to Sesame Street ever since his Uncle told him the stories of the monsters, birds, and everything on Sesame Street. He'd been here once, but not for very long.

"Well we're finnaly here!" Kermit said, relieved.

"It's about time!" Miss Piggy said.

"Yeah, my dogs are killin' me!" Rowlf added.

"Pun intended?" He asked the dog.

"Not really..." Rowlf said.

Meanwhile up in the sky.

"Oh, what a beautiful day!" The blue flying monster said. "Oh, look down there, it's a green car! Oh! It must be Froggy Baby! Ha ha ha! I'm going to go down and see him right now!" He decided as he flew down from the sky aiming for the green SUV, which he hit, head on, in the front windshield.

"AHHH! Grover! What are you doing?!?" Kermit shouted as he tried to maintain control of his car as Grover tried to hang onto the windshield wipers so not to fall off, and mess up his Super Grover costume his Mommy just cleaned for him. Unfourtunatley, Kermit couldn't control that. The car drove off the road knocking over a stand of newspapers, crashing into a trashcan, and stopping right in front of a bunch of multi-colored doors and a pile of trash.

"Hey buddy watch it!" A green fuzzy thing said as he popped out of one of the trashcans. "You're the first person to make a mess like this on Sesame Street except me, got it?!?"

Kermit opened his door; pushing some trash out of the way. "That's okay Oscar, I didn't mean to make a mess. I'd never take your job from you!" Kermit said to the grouch. An old friend of his.

"Hey it's Kermit! So you decided to come and lighten up the street. Great. Things are gonna be alot less grouchy with you here Frog! Thanks alot!" Oscar the Grouch said as he returned into his can and closed the lid.

"Hey, what's all that noise? Bert do you know?" A voice said from inside 123 Sesame Street.

"No Ernie, why would I know, I was counting my bottlecap collection!" A second voice said.

"Sorry Bert, I didn't know I was just getting out of the tubby!" Ernie said as he and his best friend Bert walked out of the building.

"Look at this mess!" Bert said. "Oscar really out did himself this time!"

"No Bert, look it's Kermit!" Ernie said.

"Kermit?" A large yellow bird said from behind the multi-colored doors. "It's really Kermit!" He screamed. "Snuffy come see Kermit!"

"Are you still chasing that imagenary friend of yours Big Bird?" Kermit asked him.

"Who you callin' imagenary?" A large brown, furry, elephant looking thing said as he followed Big Bird.

"You... your... wow!." Kermit stuttered.

"Vous didn't tell moi this place was such a messy zoo Kermie!" Miss Piggy said as she got out of the car.

"Miss Piggy!" The group screamed.

"Oh Moi's adoring fans!" She boasted.

"Froggy!" A large blue monster said. "It great to see you again! You bring cookies with you?"

"Nope, no cookies here!" Sweetums said as he hopped out of the trunk.

"Wow you're huge!" Big Bird said.

"You're not so short yourself." Sweetums responded.

"Ah! That's von frog, von pig, von Sweetums, von green SUV, and von big mess! Ah ha ha!" A vampire like creature laughed as lightning and thunder filled the sky.

"Actually, that's two frogs Mr. Count." Robin said as he hopped out of the car with his backpack.

"Yeah, and one dog!" Rowllf added as he climbed out.

"Elmo's so glad to see you all!" The red demon said as he entered the conversation. "Mr. Kermit, Mr. Rowlf, Miss Piggy, Robin, Sweetums!"

"Yeah I'm glad you're here to!" Zoe said to the group.

"Hi Elmo! Hi Zoe!" Robin said excitedly. "I'm so anxious to play with you guys. Especcially in Elmo's world!"

Perfect. The red monster thought to himself. "Elmo would love for Robin to come to Elmo's world!"

"Kermit!" A familiar; human voice cried.

"Bob! It's so wonderful to see you again!" Kermit said as he hugged his old friend.

"It's great to see you to!" Bob said.

"Gordon, come quick it's Kermit!" Susan called to here husband.

"Kermit? It's about time you came for a visit!" Gordon said as he came out and hugged his old friend.

"What? No love for furry old Grover?" The blue monster asked as he climbed off the windshield. "Come here Froggy Baby!"

"Grover! It's great to see you, off the windshield." Kermit said as he hugged his pal.

"So are you still staying with Grover and his Mommy while you're here?" Grover asked Kermit.

"WHAT?!?" Miss Piggy screamed. "Kermie! You said we'd be staying in a luxury hotel!"

"Sorry Piggy, I couldn't let Grover down could I?" Kermit said.

Oscar was fed up. He popped his head out of his can. "Do you mind? Can you have all your hugs and mushy gunk some where else?" He asked.

"That's a great idea Oscar!" Gordon said. "We'll all go to dinner tonight. My treat!"

"Oh thank vous dear." Miss Piggy said. "Moi would be honored to join vous for dinner!"

"Then it's settled." Gordon said. "We'll all go to dinner tonite at 7:00 okay?'

"Sounds good." Kermit spoke. As if for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Everything's tieing into place Dorothy." Elmo said to his goldfish. "Baby Bear! What is our status?"

"Evwything is going gweat Elmo! As we speak we'we detewmining the final bluepwints fow yow macine!" Baby Bear said to his master.

"Excellent, excellent, keep production running through the rest of the night, and have it ready by morning." Elmo told his lackey.

"Yes sew!" Baby Bear replied.

"Oh, and Baby Bear. If it's not done by morning, Baby Bear will have to answer to Elmo." The demon threatened.

"Yes sew!" He said as he ran off.

"Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!" The red beast laughed into the night.

18. TogetherAgain

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for more incredible story!!!!!!!!!!

I loved Miss Piggy's reaction to EVERYTHING, in fact I love all of Sesame Street's reaction to the other muppets, and Rowlf's line about his dogs, and so much else!

This paragraph, in particular, stood out...

So, Robin has been to Sesame Street once before? Not for long, though? Oh, what a shame that he didn't get to stay. I'm sure he would have loved for his Uncle Kermit to show him around... wonder why he had to leave... ;)

But No! WHY is he going to play in Elmo's World ?!?!?!?!? GAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh, can we hurt the little red demon now? Oh can we, please? If he lays one furry little red finger on Robin... oh, he will be SORRY! I will see to it PERSONALLY! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Um, anyway, when do we get more story?
  19. theprawncracker

Probably tomorrow morning, but I'm not promising anything. If not in the morning tomorrow night.:D
  20. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Hey, Prawnie! Sorry I am late in reading your new story. i just started and it looks cool. Just a little note for ya, and I noticed this before in the Muppet High story as well, the correct language that Pepe says is dios mio as opposed to mios dios. I am not Spanish myself, but i know that is what my high school Spanish teacher used to say all the time and Pepe says it a lot as well. Just though it is important with respect to the language to help you out. But you don't need my help in the area of creative genius. Carry on, Mr. Hemingway!!