Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beau's right, you know. Crystal clear imagery and all of the characters perfect. I can't wait to see more!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thank yiou all soooooo much! I'm gonna be gone until late this afternoon, so another chapter will be posted around then!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, Ryan this story is awesome! I'm on the edge of my seat! We've got so many talented writers around here! I think I'm now keeping up with about 5 fan fics, trying to finish the commentary on my own and then working on another one myself! Oh well, at least I'll never be bored! But seriously, it's very, VERY, good.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Oh, a crossover! Anyway, I especially loved the "Muppet Show" section especially - I hope that there is more of that to come...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In Animal voice... More story! More story!
Woman! Oh, more story!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Thank yiou all soooooo much! I'm gonna be gone until late this afternoon, so another chapter will be posted around then!
prawncracker, this is definately not "late afternoon". This time of day is called "night." We have passed "late afternoon". This isn't even "around late afternoon". And don't give me time-zone shtick, we're in the same time zone. So, where's the story? Come on, no hiding... where's the story? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top, can we have the story that you said you would give us?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sorry for the wait guys. Stupid internet was knocked out by a storm last night. But any way...

Chapter 3: Can You Tell Me How To Get to Sesame Street?

They had gotten a late start on their way to Sesame Street, Robin's scout meeting went longer than expected. Sweetums got him home as soon as he could, as they got back, Kermit, Rowlf, Piggy, Sweetums, and Robin hopped into Kermit's car. Then about two blocks away from the theater everyone realized that Sweetums couldn't fit into the lime green SUV. So they drove back to the theater and tried to figure out a way to get Sweetums into the car.

"The big lug could always sit on the rooof. We wouldn't have to smell him that way." The pig diva said.

"Well, that would work, except the roof would cave in on top of everyone." Rowlf added to the conversation. "But we could have Sweetum's poke his head through the roof, that'd work wouldn't it?

"But then Sweetums would always win at the liscence plate game, he'd be able to see them first!" Robin sighed.

"Do we really have to damage my new car?" Kermit asked, knowing he was getting into trouble.

"Kinda late for that boss." Sweetums told Kermit as he threw the back trunk cover and it landed at Kermit's feet.

"Sheesh..." Kermit sighed. "So you'll be sitting in the trunk then Sweetums?"

"I geuss, if that's okay with everyone else!" Sweetums chuckled. "How 'bout you little buddy? That okay with you?" He asked Robin.

"As long as you can go with us Sweetums!" Robin cheered as he hopped back into the SUV. "Come on guys let's get going!"

And so they were off, Kermit at the wheel, Piggy in the passenger's seat; carefully aplying some mascara; Robin and Rowlf playing "Go Fish" in the back seat, and Sweetums watching the small black car that had been behind them since they left town. He thought they might be kind of scared of him, but he didn't really care. Then the decided to pass them. And a red corvette was behind them, and Sweetums had new territory to discover.

"Hey, I know what'll pass the time!" Kermit announced. "A song! I think you all know this one.

Sunny days, Sweepin' the clouds away!
On my way to where the air is sweet!
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?"

"Come and play, everyting's a-okay!" Miss Piggy joined. "Friendly neighbors there, that's where we'll meet! Can you tell me how to get how to get to Sesame Street?"

"It's a magic carpet ride!" Rowlf sang, as he remembered the words to the magical song. "Every door will open wide to happy people like you, happy people like, what a beautiful"

"Sunny day! Sweepin' the clouds away" Robin sang the words his Uncle Kermit taught him, which he now knew by heart. "On my way to where the air is sweet!"

"Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street..." Sweetums finished.

"How to get to Sesame Street,
How to get to..." They all sang as they finished the song.

"Sesame Street!" Robin screamed as he looked out of his window and saw the buildings he'd only seen once before, 123 Sesame Street, The Fix-It Shop, Hooper's Store. It was all so magical to the young frog. He'd dreamed of coming to Sesame Street ever since his Uncle told him the stories of the monsters, birds, and everything on Sesame Street. He'd been here once, but not for very long.

"Well we're finnaly here!" Kermit said, relieved.

"It's about time!" Miss Piggy said.

"Yeah, my dogs are killin' me!" Rowlf added.

"Pun intended?" He asked the dog.

"Not really..." Rowlf said.

Meanwhile up in the sky.

"Oh, what a beautiful day!" The blue flying monster said. "Oh, look down there, it's a green car! Oh! It must be Froggy Baby! Ha ha ha! I'm going to go down and see him right now!" He decided as he flew down from the sky aiming for the green SUV, which he hit, head on, in the front windshield.

"AHHH! Grover! What are you doing?!?" Kermit shouted as he tried to maintain control of his car as Grover tried to hang onto the windshield wipers so not to fall off, and mess up his Super Grover costume his Mommy just cleaned for him. Unfourtunatley, Kermit couldn't control that. The car drove off the road knocking over a stand of newspapers, crashing into a trashcan, and stopping right in front of a bunch of multi-colored doors and a pile of trash.

"Hey buddy watch it!" A green fuzzy thing said as he popped out of one of the trashcans. "You're the first person to make a mess like this on Sesame Street except me, got it?!?"

Kermit opened his door; pushing some trash out of the way. "That's okay Oscar, I didn't mean to make a mess. I'd never take your job from you!" Kermit said to the grouch. An old friend of his.

"Hey it's Kermit! So you decided to come and lighten up the street. Great. Things are gonna be alot less grouchy with you here Frog! Thanks alot!" Oscar the Grouch said as he returned into his can and closed the lid.

"Hey, what's all that noise? Bert do you know?" A voice said from inside 123 Sesame Street.

"No Ernie, why would I know, I was counting my bottlecap collection!" A second voice said.

"Sorry Bert, I didn't know I was just getting out of the tubby!" Ernie said as he and his best friend Bert walked out of the building.

"Look at this mess!" Bert said. "Oscar really out did himself this time!"

"No Bert, look it's Kermit!" Ernie said.

"Kermit?" A large yellow bird said from behind the multi-colored doors. "It's really Kermit!" He screamed. "Snuffy come see Kermit!"

"Are you still chasing that imagenary friend of yours Big Bird?" Kermit asked him.

"Who you callin' imagenary?" A large brown, furry, elephant looking thing said as he followed Big Bird.

"You... your... wow!." Kermit stuttered.

"Vous didn't tell moi this place was such a messy zoo Kermie!" Miss Piggy said as she got out of the car.

"Miss Piggy!" The group screamed.

"Oh Moi's adoring fans!" She boasted.

"Froggy!" A large blue monster said. "It great to see you again! You bring cookies with you?"

"Nope, no cookies here!" Sweetums said as he hopped out of the trunk.

"Wow you're huge!" Big Bird said.

"You're not so short yourself." Sweetums responded.

"Ah! That's von frog, von pig, von Sweetums, von green SUV, and von big mess! Ah ha ha!" A vampire like creature laughed as lightning and thunder filled the sky.

"Actually, that's two frogs Mr. Count." Robin said as he hopped out of the car with his backpack.

"Yeah, and one dog!" Rowllf added as he climbed out.

"Elmo's so glad to see you all!" The red demon said as he entered the conversation. "Mr. Kermit, Mr. Rowlf, Miss Piggy, Robin, Sweetums!"

"Yeah I'm glad you're here to!" Zoe said to the group.

"Hi Elmo! Hi Zoe!" Robin said excitedly. "I'm so anxious to play with you guys. Especcially in Elmo's world!"

Perfect. The red monster thought to himself. "Elmo would love for Robin to come to Elmo's world!"

"Kermit!" A familiar; human voice cried.

"Bob! It's so wonderful to see you again!" Kermit said as he hugged his old friend.

"It's great to see you to!" Bob said.

"Gordon, come quick it's Kermit!" Susan called to here husband.

"Kermit? It's about time you came for a visit!" Gordon said as he came out and hugged his old friend.

"What? No love for furry old Grover?" The blue monster asked as he climbed off the windshield. "Come here Froggy Baby!"

"Grover! It's great to see you, off the windshield." Kermit said as he hugged his pal.

"So are you still staying with Grover and his Mommy while you're here?" Grover asked Kermit.

"WHAT?!?" Miss Piggy screamed. "Kermie! You said we'd be staying in a luxury hotel!"

"Sorry Piggy, I couldn't let Grover down could I?" Kermit said.

Oscar was fed up. He popped his head out of his can. "Do you mind? Can you have all your hugs and mushy gunk some where else?" He asked.

"That's a great idea Oscar!" Gordon said. "We'll all go to dinner tonight. My treat!"

"Oh thank vous dear." Miss Piggy said. "Moi would be honored to join vous for dinner!"

"Then it's settled." Gordon said. "We'll all go to dinner tonite at 7:00 okay?'

"Sounds good." Kermit spoke. As if for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Everything's tieing into place Dorothy." Elmo said to his goldfish. "Baby Bear! What is our status?"

"Evwything is going gweat Elmo! As we speak we'we detewmining the final bluepwints fow yow macine!" Baby Bear said to his master.

"Excellent, excellent, keep production running through the rest of the night, and have it ready by morning." Elmo told his lackey.

"Yes sew!" Baby Bear replied.

"Oh, and Baby Bear. If it's not done by morning, Baby Bear will have to answer to Elmo." The demon threatened.

"Yes sew!" He said as he ran off.

"Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!" The red beast laughed into the night.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for more incredible story!!!!!!!!!!

I loved Miss Piggy's reaction to EVERYTHING, in fact I love all of Sesame Street's reaction to the other muppets, and Rowlf's line about his dogs, and so much else!

This paragraph, in particular, stood out...

"Sesame Street!" Robin screamed as he looked out of his window and saw the buildings he'd only seen once before, 123 Sesame Street, The Fix-It Shop, Hooper's Store. It was all so magical to the young frog. He'd dreamed of coming to Sesame Street ever since his Uncle told him the stories of the monsters, birds, and everything on Sesame Street. He'd been here once, but not for very long.
So, Robin has been to Sesame Street once before? Not for long, though? Oh, what a shame that he didn't get to stay. I'm sure he would have loved for his Uncle Kermit to show him around... wonder why he had to leave... :wink:

But No! WHY is he going to play in Elmo's World ?!?!?!?!? GAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh, can we hurt the little red demon now? Oh can we, please? If he lays one furry little red finger on Robin... oh, he will be SORRY! I will see to it PERSONALLY! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Um, anyway, when do we get more story?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Um, anyway, when do we get more story?
Probably tomorrow morning, but I'm not promising anything. If not in the morning tomorrow night.:big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey, Prawnie! Sorry I am late in reading your new story. i just started and it looks cool. Just a little note for ya, and I noticed this before in the Muppet High story as well, the correct language that Pepe says is dios mio as opposed to mios dios. I am not Spanish myself, but i know that is what my high school Spanish teacher used to say all the time and Pepe says it a lot as well. Just though it is important with respect to the language to help you out. But you don't need my help in the area of creative genius. Carry on, Mr. Hemingway!!