Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh noooooooooo! Someone stop that little red menace!!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<puts head down on desk>

<cries>

<sits up>

<picks up phone>

<dials>

Excuse me, sir, can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street? I have to go put a very painful end to a little red demon. He hurt Robin. He needs to be in pain... What? You don't know where Sesame Street is? Alright, I'll... What do you mean, why would I want to hurt the little red demon?!? He... You WHAT? Sir, you must be joking. No, I'm sorry sir, you don't really like him at all. He's just brainwashed you, sir... sir?... Aw, he hung up.

So prawncracker, if you could kindly continue this story...

And by the way, I loved how Kermit thought about moving to Sesame Street with Robin.

But that little red monster needs to spend a few days thinking about pain.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<extends hand for shaking>

Hi hungry, I'm insane. Nice to meet you. How are you doing today? Are you enjoying the story?

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow, that must be the darkest, most disturbing Muppet display I have ever seen. By the way, maybe I missed it, but what exactly is Elmo plotting revenge for anyway?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Not sure if this is how Ryan intended it, but...

The way this sort of stuff usually works is the demon existed free and in full power in ancient times. Then, some hero comes forth and uses some sort of magic weapon or charm or something like that to trap the evil. The evil essence then prophesizes that it will return and the world will know its true fury. That fury being, of course, the demon's revenge upon the world that imprisoned it in the first place. Yeah, that's the basic archaetype for these stories. That, plus I got a lots of knowledge in matters mythical and monstruous like that.

Ryan, release Robin at once! Oh sorry, you're not the one we should be pleading/demanding for the frog's liberation. And his mind's true liberation.
Aquarius!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You didn't miss it BEAR, and you were pretty close Count...

Chapter 6: The Reason Why

Elmo sat alone in the dark room for a while. He was holding Dorothy's fish bowl and stoking it. The end was finnally here, and he knew it. He had been plotting this ever since he was destroyed 2,000 years ago. He remembered that day, and all of the days before that, but, he didn't know why everyone hated him. He was a powerful king, but he was fair. He kept his people fed, he was always sure everyone had a place to live. It was the perfect society. Yet, not as perfect as Elmo thought...

"Is Baby Bear sure?" King Elmo asked his loyal adviser.

"Yes, it's twue, thewe's been a webellion against yow weign as king." Baby Bear told his friend and master.

"Well than, Baby Bear should leave." The king told him. "Elmo will lead the troops into battle. Elmo doesn't want Baby Bear to get hurt."

"If yow suwe." Baby Bear said as he ran out of the room.

"So, the day has finnally come, when Elmo's reign as king of the world will be over." The king said to himself.

"But at least you're not alone!" A friendly voice said to him.

"Who said that?" Elmo said.

"It was me, Zoe, your slave." She told her king.

"Elmo has slaves?" He asked her.

"Yeah, that's whose rebelling. A group of slaves." She told him.

"Elmo really didn't know he had slaves. Elmo is so sorry." He told the young girl. "I think Zoe should leave, follow Baby Bear, Baby Bear will lead Zoe to safety." He reassured her.

"No, I won't leave you my king. I'll stay here by your side and fight the rebels with you!" She proclaimed.

"Don't be silly Zoe, Elmo doesn't want to be responsible if Zoe gets hurt. So go with Baby Bear, please, for Elmo!" He begged her.

"Okay, but be careful." Zoe said as she ran off to find Baby Bear.

"It is time." The valiant king said as he stepped off of his throne and went to the stables.

~~~~~~~~~~

The rebels put up a fierce fight. Elmo's army of his own clones were failing. As the rebels and their leader Kermit the Frog fought valiantly. Elmo could hardly make out the faces of the rebels, because of the dust. It had been very dry lately. Elmo knew that the only way to defeat the rebellion was if he used his powers. The powers instilled with him when he was crowned king. These powers all flowed from the large red ruby he wore around his neck. Elmo called to the ruby and a flash of red light emerged from it knocking all the rebels off their horses. He now had the advantage. He rode his horse in front of the rebel leader and spoke to him.

"Why?" The king asked. "Why would you rebel against Elmo?"

"Because!" The Frog leader said. "You've enslaved me and my friends! We've been your slaves since you've been king! My brother died under your service! I had to raise my nephew as a slave! You've tortured us long enough!" The valiant knight said. "Now Robin!"

The rebels young nephew fired his slingshot at Elmo's ruby. The source of all of his power. The small pink stone hit the ruby and cracked it. The crack then grew until it spread and broke the ruby. Thus turning Elmo's fur into thousands of rubies and turning his body into a statue.

~~~~~~~~~~

That's all Elmo remembered. Being locked away as a statue for 2,000 years. Spending the whole time seeking revenge on the green menaces who ruined his kingdom. Until the day he was released by that stupid detective.

~~~~~~~~~~

He knew what he had to do. He was no longer a statue, he could move, he could breath, he could feel! He could feel, he could feel the way to his once proud kingdom. He went there. And it had been turned into a place called Sesame Street. With monsters, and humans, and birds, and a frog. A suspiciously familiar frog. Elmo paid close attention to this frog, finnally learning his name, Kermit the Frog. Elmo knew that name. It was a name he could never forget. The name of the man who destroyed him. He spent the next 10 years perfecting a fool proof plan to destroy Kermit the Frog and his friends.

It would start in the media, he'd push for Elmo merchandise, practically causing all the other characters on Sesame Street to disapeer. He was even allowed to build his own world, Elmo's World. Where he'd finish his plan. Which is what he did tonite. Soon there would be no more Kermit the Frog, no more Ernie, no more Bert, Big Bird, Miss Piggy, Rowlf, Robin, no one! He'd destroy them all, except for Zoe. The girl who brought Elmo to his knees. He knew that she was the only pure soul this world could produce. And he and Zoe would rule together.

~~~~~~~~~~

"ThAnK yOu MrS. gRoVeR. dInNeR wAs WoNdErFuL!" Robin said to Grover's mother.

But Kermit knew that it wasn't really Robin, he knew there was something wrong. He didn't know how, but he knew.

"You wanna go outside and play lil buddy?" Sweetums asked his best friend.

"nOt NoW sWeEtUmS, i'M rEaLlY tIrEd." Robin told him. Then he walked up the stairs and closed the geust room door.

"Kermie, is Robin okay?" Miss Piggy asked Kermit.

"Yeah, he's actin' really weird." Rowlf added.

"Maybe he's forgotten to breath, in and out." Grover suggested.

"I don't know guys, but I really wish I did." Kermit told his friends. "I really wish I did..."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're okay Robin?" Kermit asked his nephew.

"YeS uNcLe KeRmIt, I'm FiNe. CaN i Go To SlEeP nOw?" His nephew asked him.

"Okay, if you're sure. But Robin if you need to talk, I'm always here for you." He reassured his nephew. "Remember, I know that it's not easy bein' green to."

"GoOdNiGhT." The frog said unemotianally.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... 2000 years ago, Elmo was the good guy and Kermit was the uh, not-so-good guy? And now their roles are reversed? Man, that's a curve noone hexpected.

And how are we gonna explain this to Lisa.

BEAR

Reaction score
That was an awesome chapter! Nice use of flashback. I really liked the scene between Elmo and Zoe the best. It seemed like it was the real lovable, sweet Elmo. "Elmo has slaves?" It was like he stepped out of character from his movie role for a second. you made us understand him and actually feel for him. That's good.