Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
My understanding is that Elmo thought he was being a good leader, but he really wasn't, and Kermit was liberating all the people from Elmo's ignorantly evil rule.

Seeing Robin with the remote control instead of his brain just breaks my heart. I want to give him a hug, because in my mind, hugs fix everything. But I can't give him a hug, and even if I could, it wouldn't make it all better. :cry: I want my Robin back! Oh, hurry, Kermit, somebody, put an end to the evil Little Red Demon!

I loved the background stuff, by the way. The part with "My brother died under your service! I had to raise my nephew as a slave! You've tortured us long enough!" Oh, I LOVE that part! I think it's my favorite part so far. I like it so much, I think I'll go read it again.

<scrolls to part and reads>

<scrolls back>

I have a really bad feeling about Robin going to sleep. A really, really bad feeling. Considering that's all we've heard him talk about since Elmo took control of him... something about that is just very, very, very bad.

So tell us more.

Please.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
More story will be told tomorrow morning before I head out to work. And your theories could be correct Lisa, but they also could be incorrect. You'll just have to wait and see.:wink: :halo:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ack! Poor Robin! Darn that Elmo, he's just, he's so, he's...I can't really put it into words. Anyway, I still really like it so keep it coming!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 7: The Muppets Fall

Kermit climbed into bed at 10:47pm. He was asleep by 11:00. Miss Piggy had to have her beauty sleep, she was asleep by 10:30. Rowlf and Sweetums stayed up and watched Disney/Pixar's Toy Story, and they were asleep by 11:30. Grover and his mother were asleep by 10:00. Robin the Frog did not sleep at all. He knew he had a job to do. He had alot of traveling to do tonite as well. And he had to be back before the others woke up. His first stop was a small country house.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fozzie and Emily Bear were asleep when Robin arived. He was ready. He placed bars on every window and door of Emily Bear's house. The Bears could not leave.

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin was already in Canada by 1:00 am. He had already nailed Gonzo's barrel shut. And Gonzo and Camilla were trapped.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sam Eagle was the hardest. Robin had to get past all of the secret service at the White House, and then he had to get inside and put it on permanent lockdown, and get out before it was finished. Once on permanent lock down, no one could get in, and no one could get out, including Sam.

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin was at the actual location of Woodstock by 3:00am. And had the Electric Mayhem bus locked and de-motered by 3:10.

~~~~~~~~~~

He was at the Muppet Boarding house next. And had bars on every door and window there as well. Including the Muppet Labs Trap Door. And the hole Crazy Harry had made in the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~

After Florida, Robin had two more stops, halfway around the world. In Florida, Robin had Pepe, Rizzo, and Clifford locked in their hotel room by 4:00. He had an hour to get home.

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin was in the Amazon jungle when he ran into trouble. A tiger would not leave him alone, but he was taken care of. As were Scooter and Skeeter, thanks to a cave in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin made his final stop in Italy where he had Johhny and Sal locked in a canoli joint by 4:30.

~~~~~~~~~~

He was back in his bed by 5:00. And Kermit woke up at 5:13 to get coffee.

How did the little frog do it? Travel around the world in 5 hours. The answer is, it wasn't really him. Elmo was controling him, transporting him throughout the world with the help of his newly reaquired powers. The ones he regained when Elmo used Robin's brain to find the Fraggle Pebble that destroyed his ruby to rebuild it. So now, Elmo was just as powerful as he was 2,000 years ago. And soon, the world would rightfully be his once more. And Kermit would pay.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So Kermie what are vous doing today?" Miss Piggy asked him.

"Well, I'm going to spend today with Robin. I didn't get to show him around Sesame Street yesterday. He was playing with Elmo all day." Kermit said.

Robin walked down the stairs, but today he didn't stop halfway down them like he usually does. Something was wrong.

"Good morning little froggy!" Grover said to Robin.

"GoOd MoRnInG." Robin said emotionless.

"So Robin, you wanna come with me and Kermit today and tour Sesame Street?" Sweetums asked him.

"SoRrY I'm GoInG tO eLmO's WoRlD tO pLaY sOmEmOrE." He told them.

"Robin, I thought we were going to hang out today." Kermit said to his nephew.

"ElMo WiLl Be UpSeT iF i'M nOt ThErE." He told his uncle. "i'M nOt HuNgRy, I'm LeAvInG, sEe YoU tOnItE." He said as he walked out the door.

"Good grief!" Kermit said. "There is definatly something wrong with Robin. And I'm going to find out what! Who's with me?"

"I'll do anything to help my little buddy!" Sweetums said.

"I've got your back Kermit!" Rowlf told him.

"Moi has a hair appointment Kermie. I'll have to take a rain check." Piggy told them.

"Don't worry Kermit, I'm coming with you!" Grover told him.

"Oh good. Well let's get going." Kermit said as the group headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bork Bork!" The Chef cried as he tried to get out the door of the Muppet boarding house. But it wouldn't budge.

"Oh my." Bunsen said. "It seems we are locked in! I better call Mr.Kermit!" Dr. Honeydew picked up the phone and dialed Piggy's cell phone number.

"Elmo is sorry. But Bunsen cannot call right now. Because he is now Elmo's prisoner." The phone message said.

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the Muppets got the same message. Except Gonzo. Who couldn't call because he was having the time of his life trapped in a barrel going down Niagra Falls. They didn't know what their fate would be. But one thing was for sure, they were scared.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I love the "he didn't stop halfway down" line and also the fact that Gonzo is thoroughly enjoying himself despite efforts to hurt him (a bit like MTI...)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 8: Return of the King

"Baby Bear!" Elmo called. "Bring me Robin's brain!"

"Yes sew, wight hewe sew!" The frightened bear said as he carried in a tank containing a brain about the size of a chocolate chip cookie.

"Excellent. Now hook the brain up to the mind reading machine!" Elmo said as Baby Bear hurried over to a large machine and sat the brain on top of it. Elmo put on a set of headphones and plugged them into the machine, then pressed a large green button.

The machine flashed and buzzed as it read Robin's brain. Elmo heard all of the information the young frog knew.

All useless. Elmo thought to himself. Frog Scouts, fly eating, singing, leapfrog. Wait! The Fraggle Pebble is located in... "Shut it off Baby Bear." Elmo told him.

"Did you find what you needed?" Baby Bear asked his master.

"Yes, indeed Elmo did." He turned around to face a motionless, lifeless, Robin. "Now Robin, get Elmo the Fraggle Pebble." Elmo told Robin, as Elmo pressed a button on a remote control.

"YeS mAsTeR." Robin said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, here we are. Elmo's building." A nervous Kermit said as he, Grover, Rowlf, and Sweetums approached.

"Yes, and Elmo's World is on the very top floor!" Grover told them.

"How are we s'posed to see what's happenin' up there if their on the top floor?" Sweetums asked.

"Oh, I know!" Grover cried as he rushed into a nearby phone booth, and leaped out wearing his Super Grover costume, backwards. "Oops, ha ha ha." He went back in, and came back out with the costume on correctly. "I Super Grover will fly up to Elmo's window to see what is going on!"

"Grover," Kermit asked. "Can you fly me up there with you?"

"Sure Froggy Baby, anything for you." Grover told him as he picked him up and flew to Elmo's window.

~~~~~~~~~~

Robin hopped on to the front porch of the Muppet Boarding house and knocked on the door. Hard. So hard that the door fell to the floor.

Lew Zeland was the first to notice. "Hey! It's little Mr. the Frog!" Lew said as he came up to Robin. "What's going on Robin? How'd you get in here? Why's the door broke? Is something..."

Robin cut him off, he picked him up and hurled him across the room like a boomerang fish.

"Ow!" Lew said before fainting.

Robin walked up the stairs, to his room. And there, sitting on his nightstand was a small pink stone. He picked it up, put it in his backpack and walked out of his room.

"Mr. Lew!" Bunsen cried. "Are you alright?"

Robin walked down the stairs.

"Mee mo mee!" Beaker said as he saw Robin coming down the stairs.

"De froogy!" Chef said.

"Robin are you okay?" Beauregard asked. "Did you do this?"

"Crazy Frog!" Crazy Harry said.

Robin reached the bottom of the stairs and looked at them all. Once his friends, now he felt no emotion towards them at all. In fact, he felt no emotion at all. He was no longer frog. He was Elmo's mind slave. Robin punched the floor, causing a tremor knocking the Muppets on their backs.

"How..." Bunsen started to say as he got up. But he stopped, because Robin had dissapeered.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, hey, Clifford. Get up. Hokay? It's Pepe." The prawn said as he sat on top of Clifford who was still asleep. "Hokay Ritzo, it's not working. Bring de water. Hokay?"

"Right!" Rizzo said as he brought Pepe a bottle of water.

With his bottom left arm Pepe held the bottle, and with his top right, he unscrewed the lid. "He he he." He chuckled as he poured the water on to Clifford's face.

"Okay, not cool!" Clifford said as he awoke with a jolt. "What the heck are you doing?"

"Well, we were waking jew up. Hokay." Pepe explained. "Jew see, WE ARE LOCKED INSIDE OUR HOTEL ROOM!!! Hokay?"

"What? How?" Clifford asked as he got out of his bed and picked up his cell phone.

"We dunno, that's why we woke ya up!" Rizzo told him.

Clifford dialed a number on his cell phone. But Elmo was the one who answered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fozzie awoke and went into the kitchen, where his mother already had coffee prepared. Fozzie looked inside a cabinet and rumaged around for something.

"Mom, do we have any honey?" He asked.

"Oh fiddlesticks." She said. "I forgot to get some from the bees out back before you came. Be a dear and fetch some for Mom."

"Well, I would, but there are bars on all the doors and windows!" Fozzie screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zoot awoke when the sun rose and hit his eyes.

"Aww man." He said quietly as not to wake the others. "What a night. We musta jammed all night. Man, glad we have this bus to sleep in. Or we'd be stuck on the ground!" He felt his sax proping up his feet. And he wanted to play. He knew that if he played in the bus he'd wake Animal, and that wouldn't be pretty. So he decided to go outside. He walked to the front of the bus quietly so he wouldn't wake Dr. Teeth at the wheel. He grabed the handle to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Huh?" Zoot said. "What's wrong with this thing? Man I better wake Dr. Teeth. Psst, Dr.Teeth get up!"

"What, what? Oh Zoot it's you. What's wrong?" The good doctor asked.

"It's the door man, it won't open." Zoot said.

"That's crazy." Dr. Teeth said as he pulled the handle and it wouldn't budge. "What's goin' on here?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Please remain calm Mr. President." Sam Eagle reasured him.

"I don't know if I can Mr. Eagle, all of my secret service is gone!" President Bush said.

"Don't worry, once the White House is on permanent lockdown, no one gets in, and no one gets out." Sam told him.

"Well, then how are we supposed to get out?" He asked.

"It's quite simple really, we just over ride the system! I know this house by heart, and I know every room. Even the control room. Now quickly, let us go!" Sam said.

"I'm gonna call Laura and make sure she's okay." The president told Sam.

"But of course!" Sam replied.

The president dialed a number on his phone and geuss who answered.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Skeeter! Are you okay." Scooter called to his twin in the pitch black cave.

"I'm fine little brother." She said as she ignited her lamp.

"Thank goodness." Scooter said. "What do you think caused that cave in?"

"Probably an earthquake." She replied. "Wait, do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Scooter asked.

"Running water! Come on." Skeeter said as they ran into the dark depths of the cave.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sal, I don't believe this." Johnny said.

"I know Johhny I can't believe we're stuck in a canoli joint!" Sal said.

"I know! All the canolis I can eat!" Johnny cried.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright honey hang on, here's the drop!" Gonzo told his girlfriend as they plummeted over Niagra Falls. "WHEEEE!!!"

"BAWK!!!!!!!!!" Camilla cried.

When they hit the bottom, Gonzo tried to lift the lid, but failed.

"Uh oh, looks like we're stuck!" Gonzo said. "Cool!"

~~~~~~~~~

Robin teleported back to Elmo's World with the Fraggle Pebble in hand.

"Look at that!" Grover said.

"How did Robin do that?" Kermit asked.

Robin walked over to Elmo and bent down on one knee and held the Fraggle Pebble out in his hand.

"No! Not the Fraggle Pebble!" Grover cried as he lifted his hands to his face, and let Kermit fall.

"Thank you Robin. Elmo loves you." Elmo said as he combined the Fraggle Pebble with his ruby and a flash of red and pink lights blinded Grover.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh great, she's fainted again. Someone get the water cooler. (Sweetums runs in carrying a cooler of water) Great, now could you pour it on her?

Sweetums: Sure! (He pours ice cold water on Lisa)