Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my holy cow!!!!

I mean...*cough*...Oh dear.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, anything to help pal.

Post more when ready. This is going good.

Beauregard

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Oops. Ok I thought Grover gave the pebble to Robin. Well. Umm... that's interesting. And I edidited it to say Mail-It-Shop, and "me cookies."

Oh well thanks for your input Count!
That was my fault. In my fan-fic, "Robin's Story" I referenced that Grover gave the Stone BACK to Robin. That must have confused you.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
That was my fault. In my fan-fic, "Robin's Story" I referenced that Grover gave the Stone BACK to Robin. That must have confused you.
So did he or didn't he? I'm still so very confused.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If we're going by MFC...
The Fraggles explain the order of whose hands the pebble has passed through. If I had my VCD player hooked up now I could go and watch and come back to post. Got my VCR/DVD combo hooked up instead for video cassettes though.
After Mokey gives it to Boober, he reaches up to give her a little peck on the cheek. Before the frogs leave, Boober gives the pebble to Robin. And at the end, during the caroll medley, Robin gives the pebble to Grover while the two re in front of the tree.

Course, in a fictionalized account, events can/may be changed to protect the innocent. If Bo changed it in his "Robin's Story" to have Grover give it back to Robin, that's OK within the bounds of his own story. After all, he's the author and he's the one shaping the events of the story. It doesn't hurt that it's within Fraggle nature to keep passing the pebble from person to person, so it'd be plausible (thank you Walt Disney for that word) that Grover could've given the pebble back to Robin. But that's neither here nor there, just thought you might like to know to clear up any confusion.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm scared. :embarrassed: Someone hold me. :cry:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Here, BEAR, have a hug... <hug>... have a teddy bear, too.... <hands BEAR a soft brown teddy bear that's perfect for hugging> That's Brownie. Be nice to her, I got her for my twelfth birthday.

Anybody else need a teddy bear? I've got about twenty to spare, and between this and Muppet Terror, I think they're in high demand in this here fanfic section...

<clutches a rather worn looking greyish-brown teddy bear>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, so that's where the twins got Mr. Bob from. Just hope you know one of your teddy bears has now gotten political ambitions of his own, what with getting drafted into the cabinet of Viqway.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, I don't particularly blame him for that. His corner of the shelf is a little crowded, after all, and his face seems to be getting blocked by Brandy II. Plus, I think his nose is stuck in Mr. Minky's ear, and Snowy is sitting on top of him. Anyone in that position would want to move up the ladder of success.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, it appears my thread has been muffined.

More story to come tonight, goin' to my cousin's baseball game.