Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<jumps up>

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

<window cracks>

Oh... sorry about that...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! This story is so good! You're doing an awesome job! I must say, I LOVE your avatar, so appropriate!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks red! I had seen the picture of evil Elmo before, and I thought it would rock the house if I had it for my avatar while I was writing RoE!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Every one? Even when I accedently had Elmo say "me" in the first line?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, here's my end of the deal...
_________

Chapter 9: Elmo's World

As Kermit plummeted to the ground Sweetums ran to catch him, which he did.
"Thanks Sweetums." Kermit told him.

"No problem. Just tell us what you saw up there!" Sweetums said.

"Yeah, and what's that weird light?" Rowlf asked.

"We saw Robin, giving Elmo the Fraggle Pebble, then Elmo combining the pebble with a ruby around his neck. That's what that light is." Kermit explained as he saw Grover just staring at the light.

"Robin... No... Not the Fraggle Pebble..." Grover sighed. He recalled the day he gave the pebble to Robin. It was Christmas, at Fozzie Bear's mother's house. Grover had the Fraggle Pebble, and he thought it would be wonderful for Robin to have it. But now this... Grover didn't understand. So he flew down to his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha ha ha!" Elmo laughed as the light from the two stones shined throughout his world. "Now with the unlimited power of the Fraggle Pebble and my ruby, Elmo will be all powerful!" Elmo said as the light began to spread. Turning everthing it touched into crayon drawings.

"Mastew? What is going on?" Baby Bear asked.

"Fool! Now Elmo will rule the world once more like Elmo did 2,000 years ago!" Elmo told him.

~~~~~~~~~

The light transformed Sesame Street first. Starting at Hooper's Store, and working it's way to 123 Sesame Street, Oscar's trashcan, Big Bird's nest, The Count's castle, and the rest of Sesame Street.

"What's going on?" Susan cried as she came out of her home.

"I don't know!" Gordon screamed as he watched the street they live on being destroyed.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ernie!" Bert called. "Don't go outside!" He told his best friend after looking out his window and seeing the disaster.

"Bert!" Ernie called. "Don't stay inside!" Ernie said as he watched the light spread through his home.

~~~~~~~~~

"Snuffy! What's going on!" Big Bird asked.

"I don't know Bird." Mr. Snuffleupagus said. "But I do know that I'm scared!"

"No!" Big Bird cried as he watched as his picture of Mr. Hooper turned into a bad crayon drawing. "Mr. Looper!"

~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh! That's one bat turned crayon! Two, three, four, five..." Count von Count said as he tried to count all of his precious bats that were being turned into crayon drawings.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Herry! Don't let cookies go!" Cookie Monster told his friend as they desperatley tried not to let their cookies turn to uneatable crayon drawings.

"I'm trying!" Herry told him. But it was to late the cookies were now made of crayon.

"NO! Not me cookies!" Cookie Monster cried.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What is going on Maria?" Zoe asked.

"I'm not sure Zoe." Maria said as she watched her Mail-It-Shop turn to crayon.

"I'm scared Maria." Zoe said.

"Me to Zoe." Maria told her.

"I wish Elmo were here." Zoe sighed.

~~~~~~~~~

The madness didn't stop on Sesame Street, it spread throughout the entire world. From Emily Bear's home, to Italy where Johnny and Sal were.

"It's is all Elmo's once more." Elmo said as the light began to dim, and he knew that the world was his.

The motionless body of Robin the Frog stared on as Elmo was dawned with a cape and crown both made of crayon.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit watched horrificly as Elmo's building was turned from an apartment complex to a castle made entirely of crayon.

"How?" Was all Rowlf was able to say.

"Robin." Sweetums sighed.

"Mommy!" Grover cried.

"It's over." Kermit said as the castle grew and grew.

~~~~~~~~~~

Elmo looked over his shoulder as a throne grew for him, he then glanced at Robin, and a chain apperead around the young frog's neck. Elmo then sat down in his throne and took his place as king of the world. Elmo's World.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<stunned silenced>

<crumples up on desk>

"I wish Elmo were here."

<shudder>

<stunned silence>

<taps desk to make sure it's not a crayon drawing>

<stunned silence>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, this madness needs to stop... In the next chapter once it's posted? Please?

A couple of nitpicks though Ryan. Cookie's line should be" Oh no, me cookies!"
Another thing, I'm confused as to how you worked in the Fraggle pebble. According to MFC, Robin had the pebble and gave it to Grover. Knowing that this is fictional and what the author imagines is the law of the land... Do you have a scenario in which Grover gives the pebble back to Robin? If so, maybe that can be a deleted scene or something for the commentaries once the story's done. And last, the Fix-It-Shop? Don't get me wrong, a nice nostalgic touch... But isn't it rully more in keeping with Elmo's World and current SS if it were the Mail-It-Shop?
Other than that, a great story. Just keep it up and don't let Zoe or anyone else get hurt.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
A couple of nitpicks though Ryan. Cookie's line should be" Oh no, me cookies!"Another thing, I'm confused as to how you worked in the Fraggle pebble. According to MFC, Robin had the pebble and gave it to Grover. Knowing that this is fictional and what the author imagines is the law of the land... Do you have a scenario in which Grover gives the pebble back to Robin? If so, maybe that can be a deleted scene or something for the commentaries once the story's done. And last, the Fix-It-Shop? Don't get me wrong, a nice nostalgic touch... But isn't it rully more in keeping with Elmo's World and current SS if it were the Mail-It-Shop?
Oops. Ok I thought Grover gave the pebble to Robin. Well. Umm... that's interesting. And I edidited it to say Mail-It-Shop, and "me cookies."

Oh well thanks for your input Count!