Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<pretending to be oblivious to muffining>
Would you like a teddy bear, too, prawncracker?

Kidding, I'll stop muffining and go back to what I do best- nagging. Oh wait, you just promised more tonight. Well, FINE then! Hmph! I know when I'm not wanted... <sniff>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 10: A Glimmer of Hope

"Well, what do we do now?" Rowlf asked.

"Um, we could call the police." Grover suggested.

"ThAt WoN't Be NecCeSaRy." Robin said as he emerged from the castle.

"Robin!" Sweetums cheered as he ran over to hug his friend.

Robin did not want a hug right now. So Sweetums was sent flying by Robin's tiny fist.

"Sweetums!" Rowlf cried as Sweetums flew over his head and landed on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Grover asked.

Kermit hadn't moved since the castle doors opened.

~~~~~~~~

Piggy had fallen asleep at the hair salon. She had cucumber slices in her eyes, and her hair under a curler.

"Miss, miss!" The hair salonist said as she shook Piggy trying to wake her.

"What, what! I'm up!" Piggy said as she jolted up right sending the cucumber slices out of her eyes. "Huh?" She said as she looked around the once beautiful hair salon and saw that it had been changed into hideous crayon drawings.

"Miss, please, we have to get out of here!" The woman said. Piggy nodded and looked at the salonist, she saw her name tag which read "Kay."

"Thank vous miss Kay, but why must we leave?" Piggy asked, confused.

"First of all it's misses." She said as she held out her hand to show off her wedding ring. "And second, we have to get out of here because we're closing the salon."

"But why? Vous seemed to have good buisness." Piggy said as she followed Kay out of the salon.

"We're all going home to our families, to make sure there all right." Kay explained as she walked out the door.

Piggy followed her, into a new world. She looked at everything. Everything on Sesame Street had been changed into the same hideous crayon drawings as inside the salon. "But how?" Piggy asked.

"No one knows. But I suggest if you have loved ones you need to get to, you should get to them now." Kay said.

"Thank vous dear, you've been most helpful." As Piggy ran off towards the site where Elmo's Building used to stand.

~~~~~~~~~

"Don't worry Camilla, I'll have us out of here in no time!" Gonzo said as he began fidgeting around inside the barrel.

"Bawk?" Camilla clucked.

"Oh, I know, just watch!" Gonzo said as he began stomping his foot on the base of the barrel. Gonzo knew that the barrel was now made of crayon, how he did not know. And he also knew; from one of his more recent stunts; that crayon gets very delicate in water.

CRACK!!!

"Alright!" Gonzo cheered as the barrel began to break under his feet.

"BAWK!" Camilla cried.

"What?!? You can't..." Gonzo started to say as the floor broke beneath him and he and Camilla fell into the water. Gonzo managed to surface himself in the rapid water. "Camilla!" He called. He saw Camilla float to the top of the water gasping for air. Funny, Gonzo thought. She can't swim, yet her mini-game on Muppet Party Cruise revolves around swimming under water. Hmm. Gonzo swam to Camilla and grabed her with his left arm and a hanging tree limb with his right. He pulled himself and the chicken out of the water and on to shore. "Oh no!" Gonzo cried. "She's hyperventalating, she needs mouth to beak recesitation!" Gonzo said as he placed his mouth on Camilla's beak and started giving her air. "Are you alright honey?"

"Bawk." Camilla sighed.

"Phew, well, what do we do now?" Gonzo asked her.

"Excuse me!" A man dressed in red on top of a horse said as he galloped to Gonzo. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah! What impecable timing!" Gonzo said.

"Well, with all this buisness of the world bein' turned to crayon, we mounties are everywhere lookin' for straglers like you and your chicken there." He explained. "Can I give you a ride?"

"That'd be great! Can you get us to Sesame Street?" Gonzo asked him.

"Well, if you can tell me how to get to Sesame Street, I don't see why not." He told him. As he helped Gonzo and Camilla onto the horse. "By the by, my name's John, and this," pats his horse. "This is Robby."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Gonzo, and this is Camilla." Gonzo told him.

"Now, which way do I go?" John asked as Gonzo pointed him in the right direction.

~~~~~~~~~~

"It's no use." Zoot said as he pulled the door lever once more.

"Shoot!" Dr. Teeth said as he slammed his fist on the steering wheel. As set of keys fell from Dr. Teeth's pocket. "Hmm," he said as he picked them up. "I wonder?" He placed a key in the ignition and turned it. The engine started. "Ha ha! Well Zoot, I'll tell ya one thing, whoever locked us in here's must not've been to smart!" Dr. Teeth said.

"Yeah, well, I bet whoever did this to us is also behind this whole crayon thing!" Zoot said as he glanced around the Mayhem bus, redecorated. Floyd, Janice, and Animal were still sound asleep in the crayon seats. "I can't even play my sax! It tastes like wax!"

"My my Zoot, you're a poet and you didn't even know it!" Dr. Teeth laughed as he put the bus in drive and headed on the road again.

"So where are we gonna go?" Zoot asked.

"To Sesame Street. We gotta see if we can help Kermit." A determined Dr. Teeth said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, everyone ready?" Bunsen asked as he looked around the Muppet Boarding house.

"Ready!" Crazy Harry said gripping the plunger of a dynamite ignition.

"Bork Bork!" The Chef said preparing to finish a meal. The way he usually does.

"Mee Mee!" Beaker said as he positioned the Muppet Labs Turn Objects Into Cheese Ray to point towards the house wall.

Bunsen looked at Lew, he had bandages on his head, and was holding an ice pack to it. He gave Bunsen the thumb's up sign.

"Alright then, go!" He cried as Harry blew open the front door, Chef created a hole in the kitchen wall, and Beaker turned another wall into a hunk of swiss cheese.

"Wonderful! Now quickly everyone, to my car!" Bunsen said as everyone ran out the door, I mean hole, trampling Beaker.

"Mee mo." Beaker said as he lay squashed on the floor.

"Come on Beaker, we don't have all day!" Bunsen cried as he took driver's seat, Beaker took passenger's, and Lew, Chef, Beauregard, and Harry crammed in back of his lime green Volkswagen Beetle, now composed of crayon. "To Sesame Street!"

~~~~~~~~~

"Well what do we do now!" Rizzo said, rather than asking. It apeared as if he demanded an answer.

"Well, Ritzo, I don't see jew coming up with any bright ideas!" Pepe said as he held a frying pan, and Clifford held a burnt out match. "We are trying de best we can. Hokay?"

"Well, if you wanted my help, you should of asked me." Rizzo said as he walked over to the side of his bed. He pulled the nightstand aside to reveal a small rat, or, prawn sized hole. "See ya!" Rizzo said as he jumped through the hole.

"Adios Clifford!" Pepe said as he to jumped through the hole.

"Those little rats!" Clifford said.

"Very nice work Ritzo." Pepe said as he joined Rizzo on the outside.

"Whoah." Rizzo said as he looked around and saw everything turned to crayon.

"Hey shrimp!" Clifford yelled through a window. "If ya'll don't get me outta here, I'm gonna step on your cell phone!" Clifford threatened.

"My baby!" Pepe cried as he ran to the door and yanked it open.

"Thanks man. Oh, and check your pocket." Clifford told Pepe.

"Why?" Pepe asked as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. "Mios dios, jew are a very tricky man. Hokay?"

"Aww man, it's worse than I thought." Clifford said as he looked around the crayon world. "Well, I know what I gotta do." Clifford said as he pulled a small remote with a single button on it. He pressed it.

"What is that?" Rizzo asked.

"Just watch." Clifford said as he looked into the sky and saw a helicopter landing in front of the trio.

"Sorry it took so long Mr. Clifford." Pops said from the helicopter's driving seat. "I was asleep."

"That's okay Pops!" Clifford said over the whirl of the propelor.

"Nice." Pepe and Rizzo said simoultaneously as they hopped in the helicopter.

"Well, being co-host does have its small perks." Cliffod laughed as he climbed in. "Can ya get us to Sesame Street Pops? We're kinda in a hurry!"

"No problem!" Pops said as he flew the copter towards Sesame Street.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scooter and Skeeter had already inflated their raft and headed down the river inside the cave.

"So sis, where do you think this river leads?" Scooter asked as they floated down.

"Hopefully out of the cave." Skeeter replied.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Here we are Mr. President!" Sam said as he lead the president down a flight of stairs. "The control room." Sam flipped a light switch and a whole wall of computers suddenly turned on, along with a whole ceiling of lights.

"Well I'll be." President Bush said as he gazed at the computers.

Sam approached them with care. And entered a password, granting him full access. "Now Mr. President, I have a favor to ask of you. Do you mind if I use your satelites to check on my um... friends?" Sam reluctantly said.

"You let me call Laura. I wouldn't have it any other way." George W. said as he placed his hand on the crayon chair.

"Thank you sir." Sam said as he searched the files for satelites.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sal," Johnny said.

"Yeah Johnny?" Sal asked as he continued to search for a way out.

"I need more canolis!" Johnny said as he licked his finger.

"Right." Sal sighed as he approached the front desk and ringed the bell.

A new person walked through the kitchen doors. He wasn't the same guy that had taken Sal's order before. This guy was tall, with brown hair and hazel eyes, the other was kinda short with blond hair.

"Can I help you?" The new cashier asked. Sal saw his name tag that read "Hello my name is Ryan!" and under that it said "Carbondale, IL."

"Yeah, if you don't mind me asking. How'd you get here?" Sal asked.

"Oh, I'm on internship here in Italy, this is just a job to make a little cash." Ryan told him.

"No, in here. The front door's locked!" Sal said.

"Oh. I came in the back. I didn't even realize the front's been locked. It's been kinda crazy since this whole crayon thing." Ryan told him.

"Well, if you don't mind, could we go out the back? We've been trying to get out since yesterday." Sal explained.

"Oh no problem. Right this way guys." Ryan said as he opened the kitchen door for them to get through.

~~~~~~~~~~

"It'S oVeR." Robin said.

"Fine. You win. Take us away." Rowlf told Robin. He didn't want anymore of his friends to get hurt.

"I kNeW yOu'D sEe It My WaY." Robin replied as he motioned for them to follow him.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Piggy screamed as she was running towards the group. "Stay away from them! I'll judo chop you so hard you'll..." Piggy stopped, she saw Robin standing there. She saw Kermit, motionless. She saw Sweetums on the ground. She saw Grover, trying to help. And she saw Rowlf, petrified.

"Or WhAt?" Robin demanded.

"Or I'll, or I'll, I'll..." Piggy stopped. She shed a tear. "Okay, you win. Take us away."

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh... Kermit... and... Robin... and... Piggy... and... ohhhhhhhhh Why oh why do I beg for more story when it keeps breaking my heart... Oh, I know why. It's because of the little moments that I love, like the fact that Bunsen is driving a Volkswagon beetle. It sounds awfully familiar...

Yay for more story, but I am currently crumpled up on my desk trying to recover. This is a problem. My desk is not very comfortably for crumpling up on. <sigh>. Where'd I put that teddy bear...

Oh, and by the way, I loved your cameo. Glad you're there to help our muppet friends out. And I loved Clifford's trick. Especially since I was just writing this funny little exchange between Clifford and Pepe. I can't tell you what it is, but it's in chapter ten of Chasing Robin and it has something to do with a milkshake.

And I loved the "I can't even play my sax! It tastes like wax!" "My my Zoot, you're a poet and you didn't even know it!"

But how did the bus start? I thought Robin de-motored it? Or did he do a really bad job, because Elmo was controlling him, and Elmo's not that smart? Or something like that? Or does Elmo not have total control of Robin, and Robin has purposely been leaving these little loopholes in for his friends to get out... ok, how about I wait patiently and let you explain it all in the rest of the story. Wait, that totally goes against my nature! GAAAAAAAAAAH!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh no, she's going to wait patiently instead of nagging! Quick everyone to the bunkers! It's a sign of the Apocolypse!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry, did I scare you? Here, let me see what I can do.

MORE STORY PLEASE please please please oh pretty please can we have some more story please post more story oh please oh please oh please oh please tell us what happens next please oh please post some more story oh more story please more story please more story please more story please more story please pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top puh-leeeeeaaaaase!!!!

There is that better?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This was a great chapter Ryan. The bits with all the Muppets getting freed was groovy. Guess I liked Gonzo and Camilla's bit best. But what about Fozzie and his Ma? How are they gonna get out of the farmhouse? We need Fozzie therre at SS too!

Post more when ready.

*Notices Lisa crumpled on her desk. Oh hey Lisa... Um... Here, you can have this nice little black blankie to comfort you?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wahooo! Time for some detailed reveiw...not because I'm being nice to you, but because I am getting back at Lisa who I shan't do detail for until she has revealed teh cameo...Ha!!!

theprawncracker said:
Chapter 10: A Glimmer of Hope
Phew! Hope at last!!!

"ThAt WoN't Be NecCeSaRy." Robin said as he emerged from the castle.
ThIs StRaNgE TyPe iS VerY EffeCtIvE!!! AnD ScAreY!!!

Kermit hadn't moved since the castle doors opened.
This one line portrayed so much!!!

"What, what! I'm up!" Piggy said as she jolted up right sending the cucumber slices out of her eyes.
Hahahahaha! *hysterical laughter*

And he also knew; from one of his more recent stunts; that crayon gets very delicate in water.
Perhaps we'd better not ask...

"Yeah! What impecable timing!" Gonzo said.
Can't you just see this Gonzo turning tstraight to the camera here? It's so Gonzo!!!

"Shoot!" Dr. Teeth said as he slammed his fist on the steering wheel. As set of keys fell from Dr. Teeth's pocket. "Hmm," he said as he picked them up. "I wonder?" He placed a key in the ignition and turned it. The engine started. "Ha ha! Well Zoot, I'll tell ya one thing, whoever locked us in here's must not've been to smart!" Dr. Teeth said.[/quote

I thought...didn't Robin take teh motor out???

"I can't even play my sax! It tastes like wax!"

"My my Zoot, you're a poet and you didn't even know it!" Dr. Teeth laughed.
*snort*

"Mee Mee!" Beaker said as he positioned the Muppet Labs Turn Objects Into Cheese Ray to point towards the house wall.
WOW! I didn't relaise this would be neccesary for later in the story when it first appeared! Awesome!!!
"Adios Clifford!" Pepe said as he to jumped through the hole.
Escape ala MFS!!!

"Thanks man. Oh, and check your pocket." Clifford told Pepe.
*snort* *again*

"Sorry it took so long Mr. Clifford." Pops said from the helicopter's driving seat. "I was asleep."
Whoo!!! Unexpected, and simply fab!!!

"Well I'll be." President Bush said as he gazed at the computers.
Totally Bushy!!!

[qoute]"Sal," Johnny said.

"Yeah Johnny?" Sal asked as he continued to search for a way out.

"I need more canolis!" Johnny said as he licked his finger.
Well...this, this is funny. Have you seen Johnny and Sal? Because I never have, yet this fits their charcters so beautifully!!!

"Right." Sal sighed as he approached the front desk and ringed the bell.
Questian: In thsi sentence you use the word "ringed" instead of the gramatically correct "rang" so my questian is, was this done on purpose?

Yousee, in thsi case it works Besster than "rang" becuase it fits Johnny's charcter. If Johnny was speakingthis sentence, he'd say "ringed"

"Oh, I'm on internship here in Italy, this is just a job to make a little cash." Ryan told him.

"No, in here. The front door's locked!" Sal said.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

"NOOOOOO!!!" Piggy screamed as she was running towards the group. "Stay away from them! I'll judo chop you so hard you'll..." Piggy stopped, she saw Robin standing there. She saw Kermit, motionless. She saw Sweetums on the ground. She saw Grover, trying to help. And she saw Rowlf, petrified.
Nooooooooo-ooooooooooo-ooooooooo...

"Or I'll, or I'll, I'll..." Piggy stopped. She shed a tear. "Okay, you win. Take us away."
...ooooooooo-OOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOO!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, I geuss it's time to answer some of Count's and Beau's questions.

Firstly, I'm not going to explain about Fozzie until next chap.

Sencond I'm not going to explain about the EM motor until later.

The only Johnny and Sal scenes I've senn are in MFS, and VMX.

About the "ringed" thing, umm, it actually was a typo, but now that I think about it, that does go great with Johnny doesn't it? Hmm.

Oh, and FYI John, and Kay, the other two people mentioned in this chapter, are my Dad and Mom's names respectively.

Oh, and more chapter sometime in 18 hours.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
"Sometime in eighteen hours." how terribly specific. <sigh>

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I don't know what I can say that others haven't already said, except, wow, this is an amazing story! I have to agree with Beau, THe WeIrd TyPiNg adds a nice element and makes it seem more scary. I also chuckled at the part with Pres. Bush. Good job, keep it up, it just keeps getting better with each chapter!